Any good movies about flies?

Any good movies about flies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KAxCuArvG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your Basement
It's an documentary

I didn't ask for movies about psychological projection.

Lord of the Flies

The pigs head mounted on a spear in the ground symbolizing Satan was surrounded by a swarm of flies.

Basically, Hillary is Satan, or at least possessed by him.

>drumpf tards are so desperate that the only dirt they have on hillary is a literal fly

>Basically, Hillary is Satan, or at least possessed by him.

I agree, although i consider Satan to inherently be a woman.

>drumpf
lol

Current Year man please kill yourself

The Fly
youtu.be/5KAxCuArvG0

Why the fuck are you on this website you goddamned pathetic shiteater.

This is so obviously a shill post.

>hillary did NOTHING wrong
yeah okay

flies are very attracted to rotting shit.

Oh a fly landed on her! That's way worse than sexually assaulting women!

You should go back to Cred Forums. This board isn't a trump hugbox safe space.

>trump sexually assaulted a women

Do liberals actually believe this?

Trumpbots at it again

>I'M Cred Forums AS FUCK
>TRUST ME I'VE BEEN HERE ALL SUMMER

CTR/SRS/JIDF/(you) pls go

Cred Forums is rightful Cred Forums clay

Hello newfags!

So, anyone else thinking about buying lots of helium canisters and advertising on Cred Forums after the election?

hola reddit!

>I learned the word newfag from knowyourmeme.com so I can pretend to be a Cred Forums user and shill for clinton

lmao

>Flies like shit
>Therefore it's actually a shitlord

How upset are you right now?

>>>>>/reddit/

That's a pretty good business idea. No matter how the election goes you'll make shitloads. If Trump wins you'll get a shitload of CTR shills who you know have the money to afford them. If Clinton wins, you'll have all the Alt-right fags. Regardless of who wins, you'll make some extra money off the few people who honestly think Jill Stein or Gary Johnson will win.

Trumpfags sure are angry tonight. I wonder what set them off?

This.

What even happens to Trump supporters in california?

Are they lynched on the street?

>nate silver
AHAHAHAHAHA

Are you upset that shitlery got btfo tonight?

CTR is extra salty tonight

I'm white living in east side San Jose, which is an entirely mexican area, and my friends and co-workers insult trump to me alot but they don't really care that much that I support him because they just assume all white people support trump. There are a lot of older legal mexicans here that support trump too. All of the younger mexicans hate trump and would probably crucify another young mexican for supporting trump, but because I'm white they just assume that's normal for me and they don't really care.

Bay area here.

I went to the San Jose rally.

The trump supporters all got attacked by spic gangs, and the cops did nothing. There is a shitton of footage.

They tried to keep me and others from exiting the parking garage.

>There are a lot of older legal mexicans here that support trump too. All of the younger mexicans hate trump and would probably crucify another young mexican for supporting trump
This is a very common thing across the country. It's because the older people understand the difference between a legal, and an illegal immigrant, because they are legal, and think it's complete bullshit that even they are suffering the effects of illegals coming in and undercutting their prices. While the younger ones are told that Trump is racist, so they automatically believe that, and if you disagree with them, it's because you're a traitor. Also the younger ones are much more likely to be illegal.

Literally every poll says hillary won the debate lol

How's it feel to know that the biggest cheer of the night came when Trump said he'd jail Hillary?

He's probably less upset than the Trump defense force on here who can't accept that he made a fool of himself on stage, again.

oh look, another Cred Forums thread

The Fly with Jeff Goldblum, I really need to rewatch it some time

>lame buzzwords and denial of statistics
predictable

My white/Asian majority town in SoCal had Trump signs up during the primaries. I have one in my window at home and it's okay. Saw a truck with a Hillary for Prison sticker down the street.

(((Polls)))

he literally grabs women's pussies you fuckstick what else would you call it?

Fly 2 was more kino.

(((Statistics)))

Nate kys

>if I lie people will believe me

lol

You're posting debunked graphs from someone using a flawed methodology and that has also been wrong a million fucking times.

lol

>he said something to someone
>therefore it must have actually happened

>a straight man grabs pussies

Wow what a shitlord

La Mosca en la Ceniza

But muh Monte Carlo!!!

>polls are shit because lefties can't be arsed voting

>Bernie gets a cute songbird to land on him
>Hillary gets a fly

it's like poetry

You can easily Google the poll results. And there's nothing that's been "debunked" about those statistically models, they're usually within a point or two.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

FLIES SWARMING ALL OVER IT

>You can easily Google the poll results.
Yes, the same debunked "polls" with extremely flawed methodology.

Nobody cares.

>there's literally nothing wrong with massively oversampling democrats

lmao