Why is he so frugal compared to other youtubers? Some guys buy mansions and cars but not him

Why is he so frugal compared to other youtubers? Some guys buy mansions and cars but not him

because he isn't as much of a dumbass as he makes himself out to be

Cause when he stops youtubing he'll be able to chill out instead of having to work at McDonalds like the youtubers that piss all of their wealth away.

Because he knows it won't last and is saving his money. He's not stupid.

He owns two huge apartments in a seaside resort town.

is he going grey or something?

fuck off retard youtube is allowed here we decided this

Because he's from a rich family.

sweden. were heroin addicts get free drugs.

because he's Swedish.

>saving his money
He makes millions of dollars A Year
He's saved enough

You can never have enough. Besides the bubble might burst and him saving is the smart choice.

omg i liaek totally LUVF youtoob throd!

If I had a few million I'd just buy a normal house and chill with a holiday every now and then.
Live the easy life with no stress.

Yeah and he's probably going to live for another 50 or 60 years. You don't get retirement from shitposting on youtube for a living. He's got to save what he's got.

if you dont like sadgasm you are a cuck.

I used to hate this fuck but admittedly, he's been pretty cool lately.

no matter how he's not likeable, you have to admit he does know how to lead a business

>people keep telling me I look like this fucking guy ever since he got the haircut

Is this a good thing?

t. cancerous meme tourist

Why is this garbage still up, sange

Didn't he say he owns like 3 or 4 houses. You are retarded.

t. Cred Forumsidyashitheel

he rents them out for income you moron. they are duplexes

I can't imagine why it wouldn't last. Is he a pedo or something? All he needs to do is upload 1 shitty vlog a month to make 6 figures a year.

I'd never watch his content but he seems like a good person. I understand I'm not his target demographic. It's hard to hate someone for just making a lot of money when they aren't doing any "real" harm besides give teenagers the shitty entertainment that they'll get one way or another.

Yeah but he owns one in us uk and sweden. That still adds up retard.

1 million is enough to last your whole life, put the max amount you can in a savings account in multiple banks and do nothing and get free money.

I hate how I keep seeing you retards say this. He's hired people to work on his videos for him now. It has nothing to do with his quality improving. He can't edit for shit but now he's rich enough where he has people tell him what to do and edit his videos.

How come he doesn't play video games anymore?

He noticed he makes more money doing other stuff / he's big enough to the point where he doesnt need to play videogames anymore cause ppl watch anyway.

>I can't imagine why it wouldn't last
The same stuff was probably said by the biggest names on Justin.tv or Newgrounds. Most of them now are pretty obscure if they're still making content at all.

PewDiePie doesn't innovate or try to do anything differently, as far as I'm aware he doesn't even have a website to rake in funds from. He could get fucked if YouTube goes down or copyright becomes a big issue again.

YouTube is too big to fail.