Will Poe and Finn have a gay relationship? How would you feel if they did?

Will Poe and Finn have a gay relationship? How would you feel if they did?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/apocalypsenow/list/movies-where-two-male-friends-try-to-display/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poe takes Finn's black cock deep inside his asshole to save the rebellion. Disney know how to deliver.

Poe and Finn together while BB-8 helps Rey masturbate. I like it.

I hate the gay Poe\Finn fanfic movement. They are so clearly bros. the only people I know who think they are gay, are turned on by that sort of thing in the first place. Finn obviously has a thing for Rey. Friend of mine is prior military, and was chatting with a gay dude about how Finn bugged him. Gay dude goes
>Is that because he is gay?
It never even crossed our minds. That hug was a war bros hug. Two guys come out alive after teamwork in a combat situation, that was a Band of Brothers hug.

Jealous

Rey clearly isn't interested in Finn that way though.
Finn could be bisexual.

It's just tumblr, it's hilarious how they think they're heroes for fighting for gay rights, but actually they're just concerned with putting two attractive guys together.

>2016
>men can't be friends anymore, they have to be lovers
I guess people were just desperate for a romance subplot, even though it wouldn't fit in this movie.

Someone's going to be gay in the next film. It's not going to have anything to do with the story, it won't be a natural piece of character development, it won't have an arc or anything, they'll just shove in a gay person.

In 9 I'll bet they have a little offhand comment about how a character was assigned male at birth, but they're played by some super hot chick, as if that's a realistic portrayal of your average transgender mentally ill person.

Disney won't have the balls to actually show two guys kissing or showing other types of affection on screen, they'll pussy out. You might get cast and crew members hinting at it though, it's just going to be left ambiguous

Mark my words, there will be an "I love you" "I know" type scene with Finn and Poe in Episode VIII.

There is a tendency of self-defensive homosexuals to project homosexuality in others.

This is a sad reality. All relationships of men are now reduced to homosexual lust.

Gotta love disney.

Though you must admit they have been rather open about suggesting gay characters in recent years.
>Hades - "Hercules"
>Genie - "Aladdin"
>Prince Eric - "The Little Mermaid"
>Terkina - "Tarzan"
>Ursula - "The Little Mermaid"
>Governor Ratcliffe - "Pocahontas"
>Oaken - "Frozen"
>Ken - "Toy Story"

To that i'll add Elsa in Frozen.

Given how the left is progressing I'm going to assume that by the time we hit episode 10 or 11 the entire plot of the movie will be the protags campaigning for a mentally handicapped 12 foot slime monster to have the right to fuck his five year old adopted white human gender fluid son and for them both to marry their dog.

I mean come on people it's 30 ABY!

women will never understand male friendship. any time a movie is about male friendship women say they're just gay.

letterboxd.com/apocalypsenow/list/movies-where-two-male-friends-try-to-display/

wouldn't bother me if they were gay

It'd bother me if only because their characters are so poorly written along with the plot itself.

Being gay would undoubtedly be a gimmick with nothing except bad storytelling to guise it.

It really doesn't bother me that much at all as well, but it's not like such a relationship, if true, would matter in a film like star wars. The logical conclusion is that it is obvious that people are trying to push forth some agenda. Surely you must be concerned with that?

Transparently gay characters that will be B-players to Rey as the main character.

>Will Poe and Finn have a gay relationship?
They can't because radical progressives would rather have a Finn & Ray racemixing relationship... should Disney chose the gay route there's gonna be butthurt and drama throughtout the whole SJW spectrum.

Honestly the way the movie is trying to shoehorn in every kind of minority group (like casting a black guy and a female to be the protagonists) to appease the groups that are triggered by movie stereotypes, this will probably happen. It's a standard money making scheme, it creates equal amount of controversy as it does number of nodding heads.

Clap, clap, Disney. From a marketing standpoint, writing in the black protagonist to have be gay with the star pilot would be the smartest thing they could do for the franchise.

It would feel forced just like the rest of the progressive aspects of the movie. Might as well go all in, I guess.

You're not quite adhering to the logic of progressives. A gay interracial sexual relationships trumps a hetero-normative one. It basically kills two birds with one stone.

we really got to see them bond together for a whole 5 minutes of screen time
that is appearantly enough set up for some people to infer some kind of romantic connection
episode 7 was trying too hard to be inoffensive and safe that it forgot to add any kind of character development and plebs and nostalgic manchildren ate it up like it wasn't just the same movie from 40 years ago with a diversity quota

Since SW7 is utter garbage for SJW retards with no taste, I'd glad to see nostalgia fags and other plebs be mad about this. SW universe will go into full shit mode for nu-males.

oh my..

>Will Poe and Finn have a gay relationship?
probably
How would you feel if they did?
It's unneeded as is most of the focuses in the new trilogy in attempt to appeal to more people but Star Wars already appeals to everyone. Also romance detracts from the story just look at RotJ

Tumblr SJWs are just the same as men who are into lesbians, all they want to see is two guys going at it, only they pretend it to be for a greater cause, like fighting homophobia.

>This is a sad reality. All relationships of men are now reduced to homosexual lust.

i hate this. even retrospectively. just because it is in vogue and a fashion now everything has to progress to this stupid fucking ideal that they have

>How would you feel if they did?

I'd love it. Boyega & Isaac have good chemistry.

Hate is a strong word, user.

>they have good chemistry therefore they should be mouthfucking eachother with their cocks

Far be it from me to cast aspersions against the kind of neckbeard fuck-up who gives tumblr as much time and attention as you do, user.

inclined to support it because of how upsetting it is to assclowns like this one

>Two males touching on screen
>fanfic pressing machine goes into overload
And this is how I spot shitty movies tailored to little girls and nu-males.

Indifferent since neither character made a good impression.

Only characters in that film that have any chemistry so if there was a romance subplot at some point I'd be fine if it was them.

I look forward to striking you down in the upcoming war

Diversity. Same reason why they have a token black man as the lead and token women and so on.

It gets the gay community to stand beside them and go out and buy more stupid shit to support it. People wanna be able to also point to something as popular as star wars and say hey even this universe has gay people and is accepting of it! So progressive! Thank you Disney! We are truly moving forward!