ITT: live action movies that are basically anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxoVMuWkluA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every Tarantino movie

>le netflix watcher thinks he is allowed to post on Cred Forums

Well you're not so fuck off

i really like circle

I think even a single seasonal anime episode has a bigger budget and writing. I didn't get an anime feeling at all either, way too diverse a cast.

That said, the movie was ass, but no THAT ass.

Shh, poorfag, rich people are talking.

What are you doing here? It's Monday, go get your welfare check.

>butthurt piratefag
lmao

Everybody vote for the black guy!

But, seriously, the flick was shit.

Easy one, I know.

>way too diverse a cast.

This is exactly what happens in animes. Bunch of fucking weirdos brought togeter every time.

The theme of people being held captive in some bizzare place was very animesque, how they were dying one after another too, the psychological plays and group forming was very much like that too. Except in anime, or rather in a manga, we would get lengthy internal dialogues of what each character is trying to accomplish and how voting a certain way will help them, we would probably also get editorial pages to show us who voted for whom.

It reminded me a lot of Liar's Game

>pic
Should I give it a watch user?

Easy mode, huh?

It's fucking amazing too.

>a watch

it's a manga, so you would have to read it

Well, depends what you like. The story revolves around groups of people being forced to play games by some mysterious organization. The games all are centered about psychology, concealing information and, obviously, lying, you have plenty of moments when either of our heroes outsmarts the opponents or when the opponents outsmart our heroes.

It's also is more serious in design, you won't have a cast of weirdos like in pic related for example. I enjoyed it greatly, if you are into that, you should watch it.

The anime is basically a lets play though.

This movie was pretty shit until it suddenly got based for the ending.

I agree, it could have been better, but it had its moment, the ending being of them

Still, it was really relevant to my interests, so from me, it gets a free pass.

The Raid 2

Circle was really disappointing. The awful acting aside, what fear was there, really? When you die in Circle, your death is instant. Big fucking whoop.

Cube was cool as shit because who fucking knew? You could be dismembered by razor wire. You may be scorched to death. There was actual tension in Cube, which there is none at all in Circle.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxoVMuWkluA

are you comparing them because their names are shapes?

Now I have ADHD

what game is this?

should I watch that anime movie Redline?

I'm comparing them because they share similar premises.

>strangers trapped in strange room have to band together to survive all the while trying to figure out the mystery that brought them there

you're a shape babby

>shape shaming

>implying I pay for netflix
>implying I'm not using netflix accounts from dumb google chrome users
try harder kiddo