Yells the joke and smiles

>yells the joke and smiles
>does this every time
I just realised why this fuck is never funny, when the jokes maybe okay on the paper. What a terrible delivery

antisemite scum

He often, when he gets to near the end of a joke, repeats himself deliberately in a more exaggerated, serious tone. Now, this works for some jokes, but doing it for everything he says is stupid and unfunny.

DOING IT FOR EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS STUPID AND UNFUNNY.

WHAT THE HELL. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING. CRITICIZING EPIC CURRENT YEAR MAN!? (scoffs) I MEAN, DO YOU NOT REALIZE. (knife hands) THAT THE YEAR IS CURRENT? (breathes in jewishly) IS THIS NOT AS OUTRAGEOUS AS I THINK IT IS? (crowd applaudes and whistles)

And you are all still watching him.
If you are triggered that much it works.
It's a market rule.

His humor is fucking shit but he has a great research team and is a pretty good journalist himself. Just not a good comedian

>GUYS LETS CIRCLE JERK EACH OTHER ABOUT HOW UNFUNNY THIS EXTREMELY FUNNY MAN IS EVEN THOUGHT WERE THE UNFUNNY RETARDS LMAO

The content is informative and genuinely funny, and the guy himself is completely likeable. It's biased as anything, but my views more or less align with his on most topics.

>good journalist

>le drumpf

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>literally all his jokes are american cultural references
as a non american, I cant really get into his humor

Seth Meyers is worse. He grins after every fucking joke. Look at this smile. Look at it. He's disgusting.

It's a perfectly normal smile of a rapist.

The topics covered are interesting enough, but the forced """jokes""" are beyond stupid.

It's like they have a research staff that puts together this workable "60 Minutes"-style piece, then hands it off to the humor crew to inject a LE DONKEY/DOLPHIN SEMEN XD reference into every other sentence.

He looks like a psychopath. How can people watch this guy?

>when the jokes maybe okay on the paper.
Do they?

Friendly reminder that he straight up is working for the Clintons. revealed in a recent Wikileak.

He has terrible delivery, plus he looks weak and frail, like a subhuman. I bet his body is horrendous to look at, as he has never lifted a weight or ran a mile in decades. Why do small pathetic man like this piece of shit retard make me feel sick?

>And they called me crazy when I said the media has a liberal bias.

>great research team
>good journalist

>takes marching orders directly from the DNC

HAAH WAAW