"Because you'd be in jail, I'd grab you by the pussy and throw you in jail."

>"Because you'd be in jail, I'd grab you by the pussy and throw you in jail."

Did Trump go too far with this?

Wtf did he really say that? I'm genuinely asking

yeah lmao madman

are you a genuine idiot?

Relax, he said it jokingly. They all laughed at it.

Why can't they just rule together?

Im not from burgerland so i don't follow this shitshow and I tend to avoid these threads

So the world found out now that most guys talk like that?
You be saying that the hot presenters don't talk about dicks in their mouth, buckets of cum and men's asses?

He can get away with saying some crazy shit, but something like that would still be political suicide.

>I should punt you in the cunt for comparing yourself to honest abe

Really trump?

just fucking imagine if someone would have recorded Hillary say something similar.

All jokes aside. I think we can all agree that this """debate""" was an embarrassing sight with both candidates acting like retards. It would make good reality tv if it didn't have implications for pretty much the whole world.

Trump is pretty fucking rude. not presidential material at all.

How did Hillary act like a retard?

>And I swear to you America, once I'm elected, and I will be elected, Clinton and all of her kike backers are going straight to the chair! No beating around the bush this time Clinton, if I was president you'd be in jail!

Wow, he really went off on her this time

By taking the bait and letting trump walk all over her.

By running for president.

No, it's just a meme.

>can't handle trump
>will somehow handle other world leaders
they don't even respect obama, I can;t imagine how they'd treat hilary

Hillary's honest like Honest Abe.

was raimi the speechwriter for this one?

>they don't even respect obama
This.
They don't realise basically every country outside of the west and subsaharan Africa still looks down on blacks.

>IF I LIKE A WOMEN I GRAB HER BY THE PUSSPUSS

jesus america

Honestly why would Clinton push the "pussy grab" thing when she knew trump was going to bring up clintons rapes?

>He was a very large man. And I kept telling him, “No. I don’t want this at all.”
>And he grabbed me again, very forcefully. And started biting on my top lip. And this was extremely painful.

What did the woman raped by Bill Clinton mean by this?