Is the janitor a manlet? He keeps deleting perfectly reasonable threads about RDJ (relating to his career)

Is the janitor a manlet? He keeps deleting perfectly reasonable threads about RDJ (relating to his career)

why isnt Renner wearing "special shoes" like his buddy Robert?

I noticed. I think it's the picture that triggers the janitor.

>mfw the janitor is a literal butthurt manlet

Pls no bully.

> Robert Downey Jr. had security fit for a king for his family at ABC Kitchen Sunday afternoon. Witnesses tell us the “Iron Man” star took his father and other family members to lunch.

>The security operation to get him and his entourage to the restaurant was insane,” described a source, who said Downey sent two SUVs to pick up family members. Meanwhile, two bodyguards loaded Downey into an SUV at his hotel.

>You would’ve thought it was the president,” snipped our source. His security blocked cars coming into the garage until Downey was in his car.”

>The guards also stood watch in the restaurant throughout the three hour meal. Despite the ring of steel, Downey did sign autographs on the way out.

>Downey’s rep told us: “Robert had brunch on Sunday at his father’s favorite restaurant, ABC Kitchen. Security was invited to attend as guests, along with other family members and friends.”

Does he actually think he is fooling anyone?

Because he doesn't give a fuck.

Really is bizarre, I can't imagine he's that stupid, he must just be insanely insecure.

Is it better to be short with full head of hair, or tall and bald?

>tfw 6'1 but balding
>tfw cousin has perfect hair but he's 5'2

Rich

Definitely the latter.

Neither actually matter unless you are a useless piece of shit who has no other means to present themselves.

>tfw forgot to mention cousins girlfriend makes fun of his height.
>tfw also forgot to mention cousins girlfriend sucked my dick

Kek bald manlet detected

Its better to be tall with plugs

The only plug you need nigga, is one for your boi pucci cause you a fuck boi

Look at this doooood

why are they at the stock exchange
did MCU gone public?

Tall and bald. Atleast you can hide your baldness with a hat or a buzzcut if its really bad. You cant hide your manletness though, as proven by RDJ.

I remember making a manlet joke in the proximity of a vertically challengend buddy of mine and he really got butthurt. I couldn't understand why anybody would take this shit seriously, especially because I'm also only 5'11, but there are really people who take this shit seriously.

Newsflash, people are insecure about their physical faults. I wouldn't be surprised if I made a fatty joke and a nearby fatty wouldn't like it.

I got legitimate foot problems and have to wear special insoles in my shoes. They're basically wedges like in that picture.

Even though they're custom made to the shape of my foot, they're so fucking uncomfortable. I can't stand to use them for very long.

Honestly, the fact that this guy willingly walks around with these kind of wedges in his shoes all day even though they're so fucking uncomfortable just shows how much of an issue his height is for him.

how tall was he

Based Renner.

That reminds me of a friend of a friend I was talking to on Discord that I hadnt met IRL yet, and the subject of manlets came up. He, being a normie, wasnt aware of the concept of manlets and that short men were supposed to be ashamed. Then I met him IRL and it turned out he was a roided 5'4 manlet, and every time I talk to him now he brings up how much he hates being short.