D-dude other religions are stupid but judaism is still cool

d-dude other religions are stupid but judaism is still cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/Anonymouꜱ/page/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

I don't think he ever said that.

If you hate him so much, maybe you should start a cult or organization devoted to his destruction.

Jews are the vile cancer of the world.

He makes fun of Judaism too.

where ?

Not on Cred Forums apparently

>typing Anonymous in the name field

First time?

If you watch Sausage Party the Jew bagel is depicted as sniveling passive aggressive scum who tries to get others to fight his battles for him

He posts on /po/

No, my ends with an irregular "s" so I know where my posts are in the archive and I can find them in threads. I use to use a trip, but people wouldn't shut the fuck up about it because trips even without names triggers retards here, and switching to something that looks indistinguishable from "Anonymous" to most users seems to get much less notice, but it somehow appears to some.

Your anonymous name shows a square for me as the s

Fucking tripfaggot get out ree

That's a good idea

He has literally said that, verbatim

There is no evidence to the contrary.

I use to think so, and it's definitely better than using a trip, but it doesn't appear completely normal to some people and they're likely to be retarded and triggered, like this faggot here .

Do you have a source?

I think was just joking

Fuck you fag.

Really? It's not like some people don't lose their minds when people use trips, so it's not obvious that he was being facetious.

kek, maybe I should try that name or something like it. I'm still interested to know whether he actually said that.

why would you want your posts recorded?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/Anonymouꜱ/page/3/

its not like you've got anything interesting to say or make OC...

I also want to find my posts within threads. Regardless, consider me to be vain, which is no worse a vice than posting here at all.

LMAO

whats wrong with posting on Cred Forums? i don't post anything legally or morally wrong

well each to his own, but the only reason i could understand someone having a name for, is to get recognition for your OC

I think ultimately, there are actions we can take that are more in our interest and more fulfilling, but it's very easy pleasure and addicting.

But I only said my vanity in wanting to archive wasn't worse than that, which is true, not that coming here is necessarily immoral.

Is Seth Rogen actually this shallow or is it just a gimmick?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDEEEEEEEEEEEE

its a free country you can do what you want. but i feel like bookmarking your activities on Cred Forums might be a bit toxic, in having some sort of pride in something that meaningless. you said it right, its easy pleasure. why bother remembering it when the point is that its anonymous and it goes away?

>wanting your post history saved
literal reddit mentality

I'M GAY

I SUCK BLACK COCKS

And with a simple search I'll look back on this post every day to remind my self that I'm gay and suck black cocks.

Who else loves getting cucked by big black bulls with strong seed?

>its a free country you can do what you want.
Completely irrelevant.

I want it saved, but only for my perusal, because, as I said, I'm vain.

>why bother remembering it when the point is that its anonymous and it goes away?
At the very least, it give me a picture of my thoughts, how I express myself, (which I've discovered can be very cringeworthy at times).

Stop mimicking me, faggot.

I'm a massive cunt.

Disregard this, I don't suck cocks.

im a faggot

I'm rather gay for cock