ITT: Actresses and actors who the colleagues that film with them have to pretend are attractive and sexy for the sake...

ITT: Actresses and actors who the colleagues that film with them have to pretend are attractive and sexy for the sake of the movie or TV show.

>tfw for BBT they cast Cuoco as the "hot naive neighbour girl" and it only lasted for the very first season

Lily from Grounded for Life

I think this is one of the best examples ever.

Sex and the City is absolutely ridiculous in how all these guys supposedly find her hot and desire her.

Had a thing for her thickness back in the day despite her being a bit of an ugmo

>Hello beautiful

>A FUCKING FOOT

>not even as thicc as her mother

Potato-kino

Women in their late 30's or early 40's like this, with leathery faces who used to be attractive earlier in their career like her in hollow man.

People like Cameron Diaz know have these etched in lines around their mouths now that give them more masculine features.

>She's Bruce Willis' daughter, she just has to become an actress! It's in her blood!

Forgot pic

IMAGINE

Looks like a character I'd create on Oblivion.
I'd spend ages adjusting the sliders because my character has some weird elongated jaw like this

Can't believe they cast this unattractive blonde bitch as Lois Lane who is supposed to be an extremely attractive raven-haired beauty.

Nigga, are you retarded?

faggot.

>literally was picked as most beautiful woman in the world by PEOPLE magazine

she is literally the definition of beautiful though

Doesn't even look like a woman. If it wasn't for the make-up on the eyelashes and the earrings this might as well be a boy.

She's pretty cute though. And don't they pick a new person every year?

That was fucking stupid but she does have nice enough facial features that would look much better if she had shoulder length hair