HHAAHAHAHHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAHHHAAHHAHAHHAAAAHHAAHAH!!!!!!

HHAAHAHAHHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAHHHAAHHAHAHHAAAAHHAAHAH!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgVV7RazN1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it too much to even TRY to crop the image, you lazy frog?

china needs to stop

nobody gives a fuck about their movies

they don't know dick about the west and thus cannot make films with inherent western values (freedom of speech, unalienable rights, enlightenment era thinking, the scientific method, etc etc)

chinks have to fucking stop and hollyjew needs to stop pandering to them too, i don't want to see chinks on screen

youtube.com/watch?v=IgVV7RazN1c

Holy shit I was actually a litle hype for this piece of shit. I'm a fucking idiot.

My standards for special effects are pretty low. The vast majority of big budget films with CGI are all passable for me. If it looks good in motion then I'm fine with it. If it looks shit in a still image taken from a youtube screen cap then I don't give a shit.

This was written by westerners.

Max Brooks ... (story by)

Carlo Bernard ... (screenplay) &
Doug Miro ... (screenplay) and
Edward Zwick ... (story) &
Tony Gilroy ... (screenplay) &
Marshall Herskovitz .(story)

kay so hollywood promote western value i guess

jude

its still chinese pandering, which is always and I mean ALWAYS going to result in disastrous movies

I feel bad for Dafoe and Peña. Damon is popular in china so he's getting a big fat paycheck, good on him, but Dafoe and Peña shouldn't stoop so low

"they" dont promote anything (what exactly are you referring to as hollywood here? by "hollywood" I mean studios that operate there [i.e. their main offices and studios are there] that make films worth over 100m), but even if it promotes "degenerate" behavior, its still rooted in western values (i.e. I might not agree with what you're saying but I'll fight for your right to say it) which is INFINITELY better than chink censorship commie bullshit, filled with "china is great, amerikan pigs THIEFS" garbage

That looks like great fun desu.

agreed

>nobody gives a fuck about their movies
Are you retarded?

You're on Cred Forums, what'd you expect?

They're from a civilisation far older and more advanced than you can ever grasp.

what the fuck is penã doing in china?

>Matt Damon playing a badass
Gets me every time.

Dear Hollywood:

Please stop giving Matt Damon roles. You are losing money I would have otherwise given you willingly by casting him. Thanks.

t. Chinks

grasp this *unzips dick*

>still from a split-second appearance of the monster
>literally a blur of green when in motion
>thinking they'd use the full power of their cgi artists for this scene

The joke's on you.

CHING CHONG DING DONG PIN PING POW CHERP LE LA FANG PER HA

He's gone rogue again. The DEA is really not going to be happy about this.

Why do whites think they can grasp the advance concepts in a East Asian movie?

Thats like expecting Africans to know truly understand Citizen Kane. They don't have the equipment necessary.

Where's the giant robots?

UNCLE!

Yeah and that civilization has gone to complete shit in the last century

Looks the same as any marvel flick

>White boys actually believe this

Something about his sister and her children

>Hollywood is shit but they're "western" and their degeneracy is "muh values" so I'll defend 'em 'gainst them thar commie Aisyuns

Looks fun/10.
It's basically lord of the rings, if the orcs were whatever those lizards are, and matt damon is legolas, with chinese fireworks.
Also there's a qt3.14 empress chick.

you forgot an inept CGI departement instead of a goat one
not even gonna watch this shit for free

ahahahaha oh wow

what's your point, op? seems like a cool flick.

The Cultural Revolution was a mistake.

Holy fuck why does Matt Damon sound like he's doing an impression of Chinese movie English dubovers. This is incredible

How does dying out feel, long-nose?

This is the future of corporate hollywood, ladies and gents.

I guess they've just been turtling for the past 5000 years then

>it's a CGI creature feature where the the CGI is not finished and the advertisements can't show any of the creatures episode

Was their civilisation folded over 1000 times?

Power Rangers is getting worse with every media announcement