THEY WERE LIKE ANIMALS AND I SLAUGHTERED THEM LIKE ANIMALS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Dawayima_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAND IS LIKE ANIMALS

I HATE IT

Sometimes I put this movie in and only watch the scene where anakin goes on a rampage and then I turn it off.

THE WOMEN
THE CHILDREN. - Hillary

It's honestly one of the best scenes in the franchise.

Anakin was like the Anders Breivik of Star Wars

He did a brevik

Yoda was like Karl Marx

The modern Jedis started teaching the younglings not to use the force because having the force abilities was considered priviledged and evil. so they teached them kung-fu instead
But people inlcuding anakin and kylo ren got kicked out by the jew-jedis masters for being too superior

The scene is actually good but they never do anything with it and it has no consequences.
Even after slaughtering a whole sand people village Anakin is set up as a gallant warrior in the third act, and even after Padme hears his confession she never has second toughts about him.
>Sure, you killed an entire village with women and children, but they were Tusken; it's not like they're real people.

If Anakin had had a better reason to drop everything and join the Sith in episode 3, like he did for massacring the sandni- I mean, sandpeople in 2, it would have elevated the movie a good deal.
Like, it's a different thing to kill your enemy's women and children because you want revenge than it is to butcher the children you are supposed to train in your religious ways, and overturn a 1000-year old galactic status-quo, just because you were coerced into it.
The Emperor should have been the one to massacre the Jedi, Anakin should have been sent to do something else "evil", something he would actually have wanted to do, like massacre a mass protest against the Emperor on Coruscant, or massacre Separatist prisoners (in a more consquential scene - seriously, Obi Wan should have gone to Mustafar with the intention of saving them so they could testify against the Emperor, and Anakin should have gotten his injuries after deliberately crashing their observation platform into the lava, with no survivors, thus showing that putting revenge above everything destroys you. It would also have been a way to have Amidala die in a sensible way.)

Anakin wasn't made a Jedi Master because they wanted more diversity on the Jedi council.

Yup.

If Obi-Wan had been shown to have suspicions, and fear Anakin, it would have strengthened his character too.
Likewise, if he'd coaxed some information out of Padme on Geonosis, but she defended him, it would add more depth and a harder "edge" to her character, and show some relationship between her and Obi-Wan other than "hello, I am your court-appointed police protection".

To be angry is to be human.

I HATE ANIMALS
THEY'RE LIKE IT AND I SLAUGHTER THEM AND I HATE IT

I HATE SLAUGHTER
I LIKE THEM AND THEY'RE ANIMALS AND I HATE IT

PALPATINEā€™S BEHIND IT ALL!

So did the Jedi just not care that their chosen one just killed a whole village? Or did they never found out?
Also, why weren't they suspicious about the fact that Anakin was the only Jedi with black robes?

This can't be happening, I'm in charge here!

guessing they didn't find out. They didn't know about Anakin boning Padme either. The Jedi were just completely stupid for the sake of propelling the idiotic plot forward.

These are the people that paid no second thought at the fact that a clone army was built at the apparent order from a long dead Jedi master and funded by God knows who. They just went up and used it.

Thank you for the deep commentary on the Iraq war George

Okay i take that back. It had not even begun.

>so this is how democracy ends

I never thought of it this way. Great user now I know what was wrong with it

I guess they want her love to be pure so they can't let her have second thought on him

But...I mean wasn't it understandable for Anakin to kill them?

It would have been better for the galaxy if he had killed them all

They did not find out

>But...I mean wasn't it understandable for Anakin to kill them?
To kill the raiders that got his mom? Yeah, most likely. But going all 'Nam on the little ones as well? That's dark as shit. And I mean it in a good way; the movie was supposed to be the guy's descent into darkness. The problem is that afterwards it's glossed over like it never happened.

How is this nam shit? They are all from the same culture, they support it and benefit from it. not only did he avenge his mom he also saved other farms for years to come.

This. Not killing the children will only lead their seeking of revenge combined with an already savage upbringing to a devastating future with many more killed than the village's population.
Anakin did nothing wrong.

that's what george was trying to say
sandnigger are subhuman

By the same logic, if the tuskens had been more powerful and exterminated all of their enemies in Tatooine, they would not have made anything wrong either, and being powerful gives you the right to whatever you want.

Yes

That is indeed how the world works

Yes but they're savages. Their future is dark while the other is enlightened. Better to sacrifice the savages for enlightenment than murder good people for nothing.

Might makes right. Get over it SJW cuck.

>They were like niggers and I slaughtered them like niggers

Jesus George

tuskens don't have "enemies" they are a raiding culture, there are no tusken moisture farmers. If they had destroyed the settlers of Tatooine they would have no one to steal from.

So since sjws are winning the means they're right?

Yes. The white race is doomed.

SJW are not winning. also power had many forms

Trump nailed last night's debate so I think it's safe to say the white race finally reached escape velocity.

Natalie Portman's reaction to that is the single worst female acting performance I've ever seen in my life. She was so bad she even made Christensen look good!

>implying that matters

Supreme Gentleman ruined this scene for me forever.

>SJW are not winning

how?

>You are animals, and I will slaughter you like animals

>They are all from the same culture, they support it and benefit from it. not only did he avenge his mom he also saved other farms for years to come.
>How is this nam shit?

nam had civil war and difference opinion, nam was far away and did not raid us every few weeks. Nam had people, while sandpeople have intelligence of a violent 10 year old (as you can see in sand people POV in kenobi)

No, and the might makes right faggots are wrong too. The Tuskens can never be "right" in the same way that rats or other pests can never be "right". And just as it's okay to kill rats because the only thing they are capable of is harming us, it is okay to kill Tuskens because the only thing they are capable of is harming us.

If the series had built them up to be anything more than subhuman, capable of _not_ stealing or murdering everything they see, then a point could be made.

There's really not enough information in the movies to define just how much of the sand people life depended on raiding farmers. There don't seem to be that many farmers for that matter, as to sustain them all and themselves.
I don't know if it's shown in some expanded universe material, but in the movies it's just unclear.

I wonder what Natalie Portman thinks about the Deir Yassin massacre where Jewish militants of Igrun and Lehi (the precursors to IDF) murdered 107 Arab villagers, and the Al-Dawayima massacre where the Israel Defence forces killed about 70 Arab civillians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Dawayima_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre

>I don't know if it's shown in some expanded universe material
it is. also while you don't see many farms you would need to assume that there are enough farms to feed/water all the settlers of tatooine, because I doubt they are getting shipments from anywhere.

lets not pretend like we care about Arabs. hell Im still waiting for the merchant to get off his ass and deal with the mudslime

Yes yes oh yay
I'm not trying to pull you
Even though I would like to
I know you are really fit
You're fit but my god don't you know it

>wipe out a tribe of vicious marauders who murder, enslave, and rape people
>somehow this is villainous
>"b-but muh women and children..."
>race is literally called fucking Tusken RAIDERS

You're actually a cuckold if you think Anakin did anything wrong here. If a pack of wolves is terrorizing your village, you don't go kill the alpha male but spare the female and her pups. That would be fucking ridiculous. They were like animals, and he slaughtered them like animals.

don't bash Portman, she is one of the few jews that does not like the endless milking of the halocost

Why don't the Huts deal with them? Losing water on a desert planet is just bad business.

>"white race"

I don't get why kikes get to massacre them and wipe out entire Arab villages, and literally remove them from the map, and no one says shit, then 100 years later, Hollywood jews that support and send money to IDF, give us shit for what we do

THEY WERE SPINNING

IT'S A GOOD TRICK

>be a slave until you're 9
>be separated from your mother and indoctrinated by emotionless, celibate monks
>jedi treat you like shit because you're different (joined too late) and masters don't trust you (as seen in episode 1 where they judge him like a piece of meat)
>be told to suppress all your emotions
>be groomed by the greatest manipulator in the galaxy, and he's your only non-jedi friend and the only one that's not stupidly hard on you all the time for your humanly mistakes
>be given a god complex because you're told you're literally the chosen one and soon to be most powerful person of all time
>have nightmares about your mother suffering and dying, but be told by jedi to ignore it
>finally get the chance to see your mom
>she was tortured and raped and dies in your arms
>have to fight on the front lines of a galactic war for 3 years
>have premonitions about your wife dying the same way the ones about your mom came true
>freak out
>jedi still don't trust you, ask you to spy on your best non-jedi friend
>put you on council but don't promote you to master, even though you're top 5 strongest jedi in the galaxy, making you seem like a joke
>still turn in sith lord who promised to save your wife because of your loyalty to the jedi
>jedi don't trust you again and don't take you to arrest the most powerful villain in the galaxy
>go to help anyway and see jedi, who was a dick to you your whole life, about to break his own rules and murder a prisoner, fucking hypocrites
>see last chance to save your beloved wife, freak out in a split second decision and cut douchebag jedi's hand off
>now feel like you've fucked up so hard you have no choice but join the dark side, hey at least you can save your wife

Daily reminder that Anakin did nothing wrong.

killing tuskens and jedi younglings is poetry.
also tuskens obviously did nothing wrong.

kind of unrelated but the amount of killing he did kept other tusken tribes scared for years and while it did not top raiding it did stop a mass retaliation

>>race is literally called fucking Tusken RAIDERS
No it's not. They were called Tusken raiders because they were Tusken and they were raiders.

Trump nailed the back of a chair while incoherently rambling about vague alt right buzzword ideas and answering zero questions directly. See you at Hillary's swearing-in.

THEY WERE LIKE HOTHEADS AND I SLAUGHTERED THEM LIKE HOTHEADS

hutts don't give a shit. hell huntts like it, its not there water so they are not losing anything but by letting the conflict go on they get to sell crappy guns to settlers and basically any other merchandise that would be deemed shit anywhere else

That has always been the case, even during the world war 2, jews were not the ones who suffered the most. some events become iconic while others are forgotten

From my point of view, George Lucas is evil

>be a slave till you're 9
>be separated from your mother and indoctrinated by emotionless, celibate monks
>jedi treat you like shit because you're different (joined too late) and masters don't trust you (as seen in episode 1 where they judge him like a piece of meat)
>be told to suppress all your emotions
>be groomed by the greatest manipulator in the galaxy, and he's your only non-jedi friend and the only one that's not stupidly hard on you all the time for your humanly mistakes
>be given a god complex because you're told you're literally the chosen one and soon to be most powerful person of all time
>have nightmares about your mother suffering and dying, but be told by jedi to ignore it
>finally get the chance to see your mom
>she was tortured to death (and possibly raped) and dies in your arms
>have to fight on the front lines of a galactic war for 3 years
>have premonitions about your wife dying the same way the ones about your mom came true
>freak out
>jedi still don't trust you, ask you to spy on your best non-jedi friend
>put you on council but don't promote you to master, even though you're top 5 strongest jedi in the galaxy, making you seem like a joke
>still turn in sith lord who promised to save your wife because of your loyalty to the jedi
>jedi don't trust you again and don't take you to arrest the most powerful villain in the galaxy
>go to help anyway and see jedi, who was a dick to you your whole life, about to break his own rules and murder a prisoner, fucking hypocrites
>see last chance to save your beloved wife, freak out in a split second decision and cut douchebag jedi's hand off
>now feel like you've fucked up so hard you have no choice but join the dark side, hey at least you can save your wife
>people will forever insist that you turned evil for no reason

because they are chosen race goy
Now shut up and accept more refugees
We need to empty Syria, Iraq, Egypt and Lebanon to make room for Greater Israel

I've heard that Hershlag can't get off unless she's withing 20 metres of a dead pali's still warm body

And what about the 6 000 000 Jews that were massacred in one of the worst crimes against humanity, to date? Arabs suffered some massacres here and there, but Jews suffered GENOCIDE

>but Jews suffered GENOCIDE

Jews being imprisoned could mean only one thing...

My blood is literally boiling at this
I've even head conspiracies that the Saudi war with Yemen is so that Saudi Arabia can absorb Yemen, to allow Israel to expand into it's territory

is there a difference? I mean in the moment there is a difference but as you can see they are not dead so is there a difference between 1 big act or 100s of small acts if the suffering, number of deaths is equal?

This has to be bait

Even if you combine all the Palestinians that have been killed over the past 100 years, I doubt it would equal 6 million. At most it would go just north of 2 million (at most)

Im asking theoretically, is GENOCIDE worse than the same amount of suffering spread over time? also word GENOCIDE itself is not about how many died but about the intent of the killers

>also word GENOCIDE itself is not about how many died but about the intent of the killers
or in other words it would still be GENOCIDE if only 1 million or less had died. Im clarifying so you don't misinterpret my words

>it's a Cred Forums thread

Well the Israelis never intended that the Arabs be wiped out, just that they vacate the ancestral homeland of the Jews, and go over to the other 20+ countries that they have

Adolf Hitler literally tried to wipe out the Jewish race from Europe, and supported leaders around the world that wanted to wipe out the Jewish race (such as the Ottoman ruler of Palestine)

Why did Elie Wiesel and countless other Jews survive the Holocaust if it was the intention of the Third Reich to eliminate every Jew they got there hands on? Elie was a prisoner for several years; other Jews survived even longer. Most of these "survivors" were ordinary people who did not have any unique expertise that the Germans could have exploited for their war effort. There was no logical reason for them to be kept alive. The very existence of more than a million survivors even today, some sixty years later, contradicts one of the basic components of the holocaust i.e. that the Germans had a policy to eliminate every Jew they got their hands on.

Why would the Germans round up Jews from their far flung empire, thereby tying up large numbers of personnel and rolling stock, while fighting a world war on two fronts to deliver people to "death camps" hundreds of miles away who were then executed upon arrival - wouldn't a bullet on the spot have appealed to legendary German sense of efficiency?

yes but as I said the difference is purely academical, when you are being killed you don't really care about the classification of the events

Yes because jews are humans

genuinely not Cred Forums but i find it quite disturbing that jews try to defend acts of massacre against entire villages of civilians in Palestine, because Germans supposedly did it to them in Europe

slave labor?

>IT'S ALL THE JEWS' FAULT! THEY'RE HOLDING ME BACK!
this whole scene struck me as kind of off, what was George thinking when he wrote this?

>The very existence of more than a million survivors even today, some sixty years later, contradicts one of the basic components of the holocaust i.e. that the Germans had a policy to eliminate every Jew they got their hands on

Well firstly you seem to assume that they started rounding them up right away, which they didn't until the Nazi invasion of Poland in1939 starting bring up the question of what to do with all the new Jews. Before than beginning in 1933 when they came to power they were just very prejudiced towards them with acts of vandalism to Jewish property being common and that made over half the Jews in Germany leave the country to the United States, Argentina, the United Kingdom and Palestine. But soon not all would leave or didn't have the capacity to and the Nazis weren't going to go through with a meme idea like the Madagascar plan.

Plus you have to factor in the logistics of killing a lot of people, it means finding them, holding them, transporting them, holding them in camps to be processed, transporting them again and then finally killing them. This takes a lot of time and a lot of them would be just sitting there doing nothing. So yeas a lot of them were kept alive with no real reason to be alive other than they were killing to be killed

>Plus you have to factor in the logistics of killing a lot of people, it means finding them, holding them, transporting them, holding them in camps to be processed, transporting them again and then finally killing them.
actually you can kill them on the spot.
>logistics
how hard could it be?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin

>Guinness World Record holder for 'Most Prolific Executioner'
kek

>Plus you have to factor in the logistics of killing a lot of people, it means finding them, holding them, transporting them, holding them in camps to be processed, transporting them again and then finally killing them. This takes a lot of time and a lot of them would be just sitting there doing nothing

Why are you denying the Holocaust?