ITT: Ugly chicks in movies that are supposed to be "hot"

ITT: Ugly chicks in movies that are supposed to be "hot"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV6SCp_mWm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's not ugly user.

Not OP but she isn't all that hot. Honestly Neo was out of her league.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV6SCp_mWm4

imagine p0wning her clit/brown/taint area

dat ass in latex tho

another example

ITT: can't into sex appeal
retard

honestly wouldn't be bad if you'd shave her eyebrows off

why do superheroes date way beyond their league?

Ive never found her particularly attractive, but ive always wanted to fuck her

Was she supposed to be hot?

The actress is hot. But boy that character is plain as fuck. Zero chemistry, that tub scene was fucking awful.

Didn't look bad in the first one. Rhat latex tank top suited her just fine. Sadly, her looks deteriorated after she gave birth. Not so much since, though. She still makes for a nice MIWMSMDI = Mom I Wouldn't Mind Sticking My Dick In

Life Pro-tip: Get standards.
No thx.
Maybe if I had like 10 beers before and she was wearing a bag over her head I might like her give me a handjob or some head but that's it.
Yeah hell no.

Noooooo, thick eyebrows are #1

ugh

She has a motherly/warm feel that I get a total boner for.
Maybe it's the voice.

she's a literal 11/10 you virgin faggot

Not a movie but lumen from season 5 of dexter. She's always referred to as "that hot blonde" by everyone around dexter but she looks like trailer trash.

Please go outside.

IMAGINE

Maybe if you're talking about her weight, then yes, she is 11/10 of a normal person.

The joke's on you: Two faggots cast a woman that looks like a man on purpose.

So homely women can watch it and get dripping wet without having an attractive women to be jealous of

Her ass in latex was the sole reason she was cast. It's not like Trinity was much of a character to start with. She was part "Substitute Molly Millions" and part stooge.

Her face is 5/10 but her tight body is 8/10

No she isn't. Worst Lois Lane yet by far.

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

Trinity is hot tho in a 90s hacker grunge way

lmao

IMAGINE BEING ARNOLD IN THAT SCENE..
Now fuck off.

magine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

wew so original...

You're getting your 90s wrong, boy. Matrix is not in the least "grunge".

Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be all like "damn, Anonymous, your memes' fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrific unoriginal jokes. I would totally use these memes, both on the internet and in real life." when all he really wants to do is troll another 16 year old on facebook. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting memes in front of you, the Yotsuba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that meme. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking memeshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells him he's WELL MEME'D, FRIEND and DAMN, Cred Forums MEMES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch his redditish fucking posts contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet
of waifu threads and /got/ generals and later alleged cinema threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Cred Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" memes, the memes he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could kill every single person on this board before the admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Thanks for reminding me of this

Her body is 10/10 though. Her face is the only off thing about her and only in that scene because of her hair and weird makeup.

It's neo grunge, grunge with a polish.

Like this if you upped the cyberpunk

I don't like genderfluid atheists

Life pro tip: be less of a faggot

The bottle blonde is what ruins it.

And her crappy posh accent, and the fact that a career as an """actor""" forces her to make expressions that are clearly unnatural to her.

>mfw I prefer her "fat" and brunette

She has that 90s semi-feminine "safe androgyny" look like JLC (who's rumoured to be chemically not female).

Compare and contrast to the explicit "safe androgyny" in this infamous TNG episode. This right here was supposed to imply bisexuality on Riker's part, when it's just a 7/10 given a bowlcut and painted grey.

Actually, I heard that during Conan 2 the bimbos on set were confused and jealous because he had his "mistress"/gf Gigi Goyette flown to the set on the weekends so they could fuck. And she was pretty man-jawed/horse-faced.

She has never been hot

>ugly tits
>no hips. no idea how pants stay on her
>block head
>fish face
>no ass

How did she become known as one of the hottest women in the world? Even in her prime (Tomb Raider movie) she was just kind of hot and they had her in a push up bra.

I loathe her I hope she gets cancer of the cunt desu

she was hot in season 1

Ass to small, post the photoshopped version

Watch your language, Jake.

She's not really supposed to be "hot."

99% of the ugly bitches on game of thrones

It's "post grunge". It's the movie equivalent of a Creed video, albeit endlessly more fun.