This show would be so much better without his family and the FBI agent

This show would be so much better without his family and the FBI agent.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/kiefer-sutherland-wanted-jack-bauer-die-24-1201802214/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This show would be actually good if didn't have such shit writing

It's really predictable, which is bad considering how much this relies on twists.

>see commercial
>half paying attention
>think that I'm about to see the greatest season of 24 ever
>mfw it's an "original" show

Jack would make a terrible president.

>bad friend
>bad father
>bad son
>bad brother
>bad POW

Being a CTUU agent is the best he's ever done and even that's suspect

Yeah, but it'd be fucking awesome.

>Make 24 except Jack Bauer is the president
>and the only plot is the B-plot about the president
>Also make another actual season of 24 without jack but a nigger instead

Why tho?

It'd the greatest 24 season we could have gotten tho
>the president personally tortures terrorists

It's hard to hear user, but Keif literally wanted to stop doing 24 almost 2 seasons ago but FOX wouldn't let him, he wanted to do other stuff and you can't begrudge him that, now sure everything after that was garbage but he was getting long in tooth.

I'm not saying he SHOULD have stopped, but it was his choice ultimately AND the new guy is not playing Jack Bauer, he's a new protagonist.

It's a damn shame that 24 wasn't an anthology series with a new cast every season, it would've been interesting but too late now.

At least we're getting Tony back, and hopefully not in fuckhead mode.

Is he good in bed at least?

>It's hard to hear user, but Keif literally wanted to stop doing 24 almost 2 seasons ago but FOX wouldn't let him

First time I hear that. I know he wanted LAD to be the last one though. It's a shame because I can definitely see him doing it for 5 more years or so.

>Chloe, connect me to the president!
>But Jack, you are the president!

I heard Renee couldn't walk afterwards, so yeah.

>I heard Renee couldn't walk afterwards, so yeah.

DELETE THIS

OK I misspoke on the amount of seasons but he did want to put a fullstop on Jack.

variety.com/2016/tv/news/kiefer-sutherland-wanted-jack-bauer-die-24-1201802214/

>Howard Gordon, the showrunner of Fox’s “24”, revealed that Jack Bauer’s greatest enemy may have been himself.

>“Kiefer [Sutherland] actually wanted Jack Bauer to die, and we had many conversations about it… many of us, including his agent, tried to talk him out of it, but then there was an edict from very high up [within Fox] and Jack Bauer is still alive,” Gordon said.

>In 2014, Sutherland appeared in the mini-series “24: Live Another Day,” but last year the actor commented on his relationship with the franchise. “’24’ is definitely over now for me. It’s one of the greatest gifts I’ve been given as an actor. But, it’s moving on without me.”

RIP Kief's career.

>CHLOE, CONNECT ME TO ME!
>MR PRESIDENT, THEY'RE GOING TO TRY TO KILL ME!
>takes a bullet for himself

Jack is a good friend.

Why are everyone such dicks to Kirkman?

Because Kief doesn't want to do more at the moment, but they still want to cash in on the brand.

tell that to Curtis Manning and Tony Almeida!

I really want to like the show, but there are just so many baffling moments. Why is everyone allowed to shit on the president? Why does the president need to have an impeccable reason to strike at an organization that's literally ISIS? Why does the president have the time for mundane shit like apologizing for the death of a muslim that wasn't an outcome of his actions or chilling with his family at a dinner while the country is on its knees? Why is everything seemingly business as usual with co-workers having time to quip and scheme and nobody seems to be really shocked or upset?

This show would be so fucking good if handled by a competent network.

I prefer the film version.

If this were a BBc show it would be 12 episodes, 1 1/2 hours long split over 3 seasons, I just can't see how this is something with longevity, it should be a mini-series.

is s1 going to reveal Keif was behind it all or something?

>Curtis Manning
Went full retard, jeopardized the outcome of the mission.

>Tony Almeida
Muh dead wife, also an edgy faggot.

>Why does the president need to have an impeccable reason to strike at an organization that's literally ISIS?
>Why doesn't the president just throw expensive ass bombs everywhere willy nilly?
>Why don't we just open our citizens and embassies to constant reprisal attacks from partisan organizations that may or may not actually be actively targeting us at the time that we may or may not be funding to destabilize a given area/country at the time
>why not throw a nuke at Moscow just because we feel like it?

I want to give him a wedgie so bad

DESIGNATED