Are there any movies that capture the feel of folk-punk?

Are there any movies that capture the feel of folk-punk?

I don't really know how to describe it but I've been listening to pic related and some songs from Mischief Brew's "Songs From Under The Sink" lately and I wondered if there was any movies that had a similar aesthetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you fuckin think you're fuckin funny? Do you fuckin think I'm fuckin laughing?

No?

I can't think of a movie, but i think Bojack Horseman gave me similar feels. Not too sure about their last two albums tho, Knife Man was so KINO

lord of the rings

I really like this. Is there anything else you can recommend?

What

Barring People II and Stormy The Rabbit I didn't get too many feels from it, I just really dug the sound.

10/10 music taste, OP

Charlie Bartlett
Almost Famous
Juno

The Mountain Goats' album The Sunset Tree is pretty awesome. This Year is the standout.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs

SO HERES TO YOU MRS ROBINSON

I've got balls of steel.

PEOPLE LOVE YOU MORE OH NEVERMIND

didn't they actually apologize for having an offensive band name

buncha faggots

Scott Pilgram
Marvel civil war
Bvs
Cuckhold

Bit of a shitty move but it's understandable considering liberal ideals.

Really?

I always thought of it as kind of a country-ish hippie thing but in sort of a rebelling against the establishment way. Like a band playing in a coffee shop that suddenly decides to kill everyone inside.

folk punk is complete shit.

you shouldn't care for the edgy and quirky platitudes of a suburban 20-something, it's bad for you.

That and Tom Sawyer are two incredible stories.

have you seen inside lleweyn davis? you might enjoy that

I like that it's happy and fast. Sure, the lyrics are dumb sometimes, but it's still fun.

Of course, it's one of my favorites. Really relate to Llewyn as a character, but it's a little too mellow for what I'm going for. That's on the right track though.

tfw both books are being banned for saying no-no words tastefully