I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into...

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Cred
youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ribeye
>all-round
>cold hard fats
>pudding him down
>fry in the ointment
>subway
>regarded widely
>beer in mind

I know there are more here but these were really well done. Bravo OP! Bravo!

Encore

nice "punchlines"

kek
have a big fat (You)

The real food pun is that this is pasta.

The Conan one is pretty perfect

>sorting the beef from the chaff

Ahh, I think you'll find, that's a big fat (OP).

boards.Cred Forums.org/howtoreplytoapost/videotutorial

Can someone please, please, please link to the video that this picture was took from? I've tried finding it, but I can't.

If I put in 'cringe joker acting' or whatever, I get that other one. I want to watch this specific one again.

>You sure don't want any of this? I am packing a footlong after all
>Proceeds to pull out his handy pocket sub, put it on his crotch, and flop it around while oil, vegetables, and meatballs fly everywhere

>took from?
Stop posting here and get back to school immediately.

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM

>this pasta
>so many carbs

>be a millionaire hollywood star
>doesn't just hire some chad to yell at him at his home gym for an hour every day and dose him with a healthy amount of juice
>doesn't just hire some instagram fitness girl to blend him healthy delicious smoothies every day

what did he meme by this

jesus

does anyone have the gun copy pasta

I'm sure Jonah Hill's girlfriend has also copped a lot of flab in recent years.

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

he relatively thin once, nobody liked it and he stopped getting roles. so he got fat again.

The rest of them sound like what a fa/tv/irgin thinks is smooth.

Watching this again I'm noticing what a sloppy job he did with the temporary hair coloring
Also I'm willing to bet that no one in that room remembers that performance

He's known as the jolly fat guy though. He literally wouldn't get any roles if he'd be thin, he even has to put on pounds for some of his roles.

Body weight and physical training are a part of any big actor's life. If the script asks you to be thin, you go fucking thin. Same with big bulgy muscles and whatnot. Don't let kids fresh out of acting College tell you otherwise.