How can people watch this garbage with a straight face?

How can people watch this garbage with a straight face?

1st step is not being a faggot

Nice racism there OP.
Kill yourself.

is it that bad? i just saw all the blacks and didn't even bother

Don't tell me you watched that last scene of the first episode and didn't laugh.

It's bad. But for some reason it's getting excellent reception from virtually every infotainment """film critic""" on the web.

It's good, great in fact

Just an honest straightforward black man trying to defend black culture in harlem from succumbing to niggardry

I have no clue why people here would hate it

Has Cred Forums become that strong?

>Just an honest straightforward black man trying to defend black culture in harlem from succumbing to niggardry
>implying I think it sucks because "muh niggers"
You're very insecure about Cred Forums.

i dont have a problem with this if that's what the show is about from the get go, and not bolted to an already existing comic book universe with no basis is realism. ironically, the tv universe already has its own racism against 'freaks' already established.

this show is like a harlem version of treme; external forces that threaten to destroy its celebrated culture while its citizens constantly lament a bygone era of better days. mix in a black version of boardwalk empire; people fighting over a club and establishing a criminal empire, and that's what this show is. if that's what they want to do fine, make a show about that instead of hijacking a comic book show to be your soapbox.

This is bait cause it's literally kjno. You must've watched the first 20 minutes or something.

Because memes.

So I actually kinda' like this show. My only problem is that the villains in it are getting super boring and worn out by Ep 9 where I'm at now.

None of them are anywhere near as interesting as Killgrave was in JJ.

>obvious numale

I watched the entire first episode. The dialogue was particularly awful.

I was really looking forward to it, the music and feel was great. The writing however is all over the place. This is a great example of having writers for each episode going wrong.

>the villains in it are getting super boring

that's because the show wastes so much time on band appearances, bashing you over the head with BACK IN DA DAY references, numerous establishing shots just in case you missed the first 99,999 shots that show we're in harlem, and stupid shit like cotton mouth playing a piano instead of building the villains.

Well there you go you dumb memer.
>goes into a show with prejudice
>barely gets through the exposition
>complains about not liking it
wow what a surprise.

>How can people watch any tv show made in the last 5 years with a straight face?
ftfy senpai.

But it's an entertaining, good show.

You don't know you need to watch at least 3 episodes of a show before deciding you like it or not?

The first two episodes are pretty bad and boring, but it gets better, not saying you'll like it, but you need to watch a little bit more before judging.

With a crooked grim

>>goes into a show with prejudice
>implying
Look, if you really need me to spell it out for you here: The reason why I dislike the show is NOT because they are black and I'm some evil racist that will automatically hate anything black in the media. I dislike it because it's bad.

Remy Danton was probably the worst thing in all honesty.
>Notorious Big's "symbolism" that they beat you over the head with
>cringe-inducing, pointless piano scene

The dialogue was bad in every single scene too. It's literally stupefying that this is considered "good" television. I think the transition from TV to digital formats like Netflix have lowered the bar for what's considered good. That's my only explanation.

>watch at least 3 episodes
That would take far too much time when I could actually be watching something good.

Me too.
And I'm not even White.

>slapped you like a little bitch
>thank you
>now I can hit you like a man

Have you looked at the type of people who watch it? Its not surprising that they watch trash.

I watched it with a gay face.

>its a show for niggers

i feel like the way they killed him off was odd and a bit too soon i mean suddenly the in control politician beats her cousin to death because he says shes enjoyed being raped. I mean i can understand heat of the moment where she hit him with the bottle but then running down the stairs and bashing his head in with a mic stand, that just wouldnt happen

It was more than that. It was the heat of the moment, all her anger came out, Cornell had been messing stuff up for her for awhile, because every mistake he made hurt her and his decision making wasn't getting better.

Featuring Jidenna?

doubt it

Just view this show as blaxploitation-lite and it makes it more fun

hola reddito

I've watched 6 episodes, it doesn't get any better.

SJWs and BLM hate it, so you can stop hating it just because it has a black guy in it.

>waaah all the villains are black
>waaaah Luke Cage doesn't like being called a nigga
>waaaaah why wasn't the main bad guys the corrupt white cops?
>waaaah why did Luke Cage only focus on Black on Black crime!?!?

Luke Cage was "pull your damn pants up: the show", even a Method Man song name dropping Trayvon Martin couldn't sway them.

> Produce original series because your business model is failing.
> Produce too much crap that nobody's watching.
> Have to increase subscription fees anyways because business model is failing.

RIP Netflix.

It's pretty watchable. Although some parts are lacking, it is a Marvel television show on Netflix, not some intended great leap forward in television drama.

>unless it has whites I can't watch it, because I am a special snowflake

I wouldn't say it's garbage, but I wouldn't say it's good either.
Just mediocre, doesn't really please nor offend me in any particular way.

It's my least favorite of all the netflix marvel shows. I liked the music, the main character and some of the actors. The plot was lame, the action scenes were lame and the main villain was lame. I could give a fuck about the cast being all black (except for some of the forced old-timey slave slang thrown around) the show was just lame.

i don't know who this show was trying to pander to, but it was trying to pander to someone...

Its also the fact that she was raised by criminals. As much as she wants to differentiate herself from her cousin, it turns out all the violence rubbed off on her just like it did him

I want to go to colon academy

How is this compared to Daredevil?
One of the few capeshit i enjoyed.

>external forces that threaten to destroy its celebrated culture while its citizens constantly lament a bygone era of better days.

That's actually not what it is at all. You'd knot that if you watched like the first two episodes. It's quickly establishes that it's the internal forces that threaten to continue being malignant under the guise of celebrated culture, and the only external force is there to see it for what it really is, not be okay with the status quo, and fucking do something about it.

Basically super black man is one of the only few black people not being niggers, watches other good colored people go the way of the nigger and other good black people destroyed by niggers, decides to start cleaning up the neighborhood by taking down the big niggers, so his home can be nigger free.

The only reason it's not racist is because it's a black person doing the cleaning. That's why the show is good. It's as racist and self aware of what a nigger is and show cases it in an entertaining way.

>viewing everything through the lens of SJW-Cred Forums dichotomy
I hope you see the irony of your first sentence.

I don't know.

I've watched 3 episodes fully and skipped to the end of the season. I just can't care for this setting. Cops, DA, politicians are corrupt as fuck and covering for each other. One scrub get weapon-x'd and play vigilante in niggerland. Niggerland has their own issues with local mob/crime guy in cahoots with politicians. MC guy tries to play nice, but when the opportunity comes, he doesn't just murder zone fucking everything and end the corruption that is staring him in the face.

Now, that is against his cop nature, he believes in the system or at least seemed to at some stage. But it's clearly broken and corrupted to fuck. There is nothing wrong with going full tyrant and starting over once it's that fucked.

Also, where the fuck is shield and everything else? Dudes a superhuman running around being bad things, that's like the prime target for them to go pick up.

I'm not american so the nigger slang came off as comical, not sure if this is proper ghetto language, just weird.