Joel era

>Joel era
Average nerd watches movies with his good buddy robots
>Mike era
Fratboy jock watches movies with retarded robots

>there are people that defend the Mike era

>Felicia era
pure kino

Because Joel had the personality of a wet sponge.

Joel wasn't funny or engaging.

>Joel
Sellout hack who's dragging MST3K through the mud for easy cash.
>Mike
A good man who decided to make RiffTrax instead of pathetically milking MST3K to death.

Kill yourself, Joelfag. You've been eternally BTFO.

>Joel
Father to his robots, kind and calm

>Mike
Best buddy to the bots, carefree and cheerful

Both are great hosts with their own unique personality. This Joel vs Mike bullshit needs to end

This, DeSu SenPaI
Seriously, Mike era was way fuckin' better.

what the fuck does any of that have to do with their merits as the host of the original show? Also Mike would be a nobody if he hadn't landed a job working for a show that Joel created

Just end it already, Joelfag. You've lost.

Joel is the better host, Mike is the better writers, seasons 3-4 are the peak of MST3K. This is not up for debate

I'm not a joelfag retard, I like them both

Mike fans - alpha

Joel fans - beta

it's just that simple

>Dr. Forrester, I'm S.O.L

t. lonely redditor who can't handle bants.

wew

>Nerds are better than Jocks

Shut up nerd

>mfw Joelfags are so stupid they don't know Mike was a writer on the show long before he became host
Reminder that MST3K became infinitely better once Mike started writing for it. Season 1 is by far the worst season and it was the only season that didn't have Mike.

Joel was never funny

Why not both?

>Mike
>Fratboy jock
Did you actually watch any Mike episodes? He was pretty dorky. He never ever acted like a Jock. The real difference between Joel era and Mike era is Joel was the bots' father figure and Mike was the bots' friend.

Mike WAS the show.

Mike era > Joel Era, its not even a contest.
Joel is a sniveling little sleepy eyed worm.

Joel fucking sucks. Mike had the best jokes and did the show had the best riffs of the series.

You need to kill yourself.

Joel is best host. Gamera movies were comfy af

Only good Joel episode is Santa Claus Conquers The Martians, but I'll take Mike any day