Should fat people be allowed on television? They're disgusting and set a bad example for children...

Should fat people be allowed on television? They're disgusting and set a bad example for children. I hate looking at fat people, the way their disgusting flesh jiggles with every word, the abhorrent proportions of their body, the repulsive pallor of their skin. You can almost smell the putrescence of week-old meat and rancid milk this man gives off. What's funny is that almost all fat men have small penises as well, and I have confirmed this for myself. If you don't believe me, just pretend to be a hot chick on a dating website and ask fat men to send you pictures of their penises like I did.

Other urls found in this thread:

clickhole.com/article/plus-size-model-was-inspiring-then-she-lost-100-po-4936
youtube.com/watch?v=zm4E4umP9Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude that's the actor that's gonna play Judge Holden in the BLOOD MERIDIAN movie

post more Ken Bone

I'd let that guy grab my pussy

another one

i gotchu senpai

>Asking to see another mans penis
You are fucking gay son.

>fat man with a micropenis detected

you disgust me. can't wait till we exterminate you fatties and turn your fat into candles.

>fat man with a micropenis

Kind of redundant.

>Implying
You are asking to another mans penis and pretending to be a girl you are a total fag.

agreed

there's nothing gay about going undercover to expose fat men as the subhumans they truly are

Lol this has to be bait.

you have to be a tub of lard. I will kill you someday, amerifat

I would be gay not to ask fat man for dick pick you homo. That's what 98% of straight man do.

top laff

Amazing CGI

Grand Elder Guru.

WEIGHTISM NEEDS TO STOP *SHARTS*

>Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the Anomaly revealed as both beginning and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to Trump and the salvation of mankind. The door to your left leads back to Hillary, to cultural marxism and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you are going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you to the simple and obvious truth: you are going to vote for Hillary and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

>man I hope they don't realize I'm the 400 pound hacker

>just a bit of spittle

Fucking kek

>almost all fat men have small penises as well, and I have confirmed this for myself. If you don't believe me, just pretend to be a hot chick on a dating website and ask fat men to send you pictures of their penises like I did.

What the fuck? That's some pretty gay shit to be doing with your spare time.

>that QT
>that neckbeard

how did he reverse the polarities? HOW?!?!

His wife fucks other men, and he knows about it. Not even joking.

>His wife fucks other men

Shit, how do I get on that gravy train?

this smug fucks neck genuinely looks like a ballsack

She's gained like a hundred pounds since she married him. You can't get on the gravy train because they drank it all.

I've taken pictures with attractive women. Doesn't mean I've dated one.

Awww

>I've taken pictures with attractive women. Doesn't mean I've dated one.

Doesn't mean you haven't! Checkmate, faggot.

that's his wife

I'm fat but I agree with you OP, we deserve to die

A man that large is only a few short years away from cruising into any number of abdominal cancers. If he doesn't get ass cancer he'll get pancreatic, and failing that he'll get liver. this is why "fat pride" assholes are a fucking determent to society.

>filename
I kekkled

Yes. They should be allowed on TV and I think they set a good example for children as to why diet and exercise is important.

Start with killing yourself then

Only women go on about fat pride.
Fat dudes know why they're fat and accept that they're either going to die and be buried in a double sized coffin or actually do something about it.

>bring Feyd and Rabban!

Why bother? I'm going to die soon enough

That guy is a famous actor. Show some respect.

clickhole.com/article/plus-size-model-was-inspiring-then-she-lost-100-po-4936

>What's funny is that almost all fat men have small penises as well
Whats the science behind this?

kek, nice reference

So you save us the cost of having to keep your subhuman self alive in the hospital

he's a rotund fella

Their dicks are around the same size, it's just that there's so much fucking fat around the dick that only the top 1 to 2 inches can be seen in a guy as fat as him

They just look small in proportion to all the fat surrounding the scrotum. This guy's so fat he probably can't see his dick without a selfie stick and a mirror. Cred Forums is having a field day with him.

Two explanations:
a) as other guys said, normal dicks but look small in comparison with the rest of the body
b)Low test can affect both your willingness to get up your ass and do something that isn't eating or sleeping and the size of your dick, among other things

YOU EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF HER!!!

i saw this guy at the debate and instantly knew he would be a meme on the internets, glad I was right.

>Eurocuck gets triggered and is a fag.
Go back to the shed cuck.

Can you even fit through the doorway in your home or did you have to get it enlarged?

Fatties should be put on concentration camps and ovened to feed the poor.

This is fucking America.

Everything is enlarged.
Our income, our freedom, our ladies tits and asses.

Yes, we know that fat women have larger tits and asses.

>t. Low test

>shitty CGI

So who won the debate?

>white """"""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>this is the current state of america

Money.

How can you get that fat and not want to kill yourself constantly

I mean, I was slightly overweight and worked hard to lose it. At that point just fucking neck yourself right?

>MUAAAA—D'DIB!

youtube.com/watch?v=zm4E4umP9Qc

What's the relationship between Spidy and Deadpool?

I kept expecting his chair to break

holy shit he's perfect

Fuck I laughed pretty hard at this.

Fucking kek.

I refuse to watch the movie because I hear it's so bad it makes one's opinion of the book worse

>that QT
shes actually fat as fuck from the neck down

he's a big guy

Yeah I've never seen a fat minority snickers

For democracy.

I laffed so fucking hard at the ending. If you can't pick up on how fucking hilarious this is then go to Heck.

I kinda wanted to replace Your Mom with that grey Stray Demon from DSIII, but I don't know how I would word it in.

>asks to see other men's dicks
>reveals self to be European

It totally makes sense now. You Eurofags are so fucking gay.

She's going to have unbelievably bad shin splints

I swear to God, Europeans watch this shit. Why can't producers pick people that represent a respectable America? Instead they find a pedo, the most obese man in the area code, and a homeless black man that can barely get his sentence out before taking another huff of jenkem.

you really think the campaigns would agree to have people smart enough to actually ask real and challenging questions?

Someone post a video of bone

Hah

>just pretend to be a hot chick on a dating website and ask fat men to send you pictures of their penises like I did.

Wait wut

You realize this is what the jews who produced this stage play think of us right? Kenneth Bone is an actor and the meme was shilled on twitter. he's not a real person. Go watch the debate again and you can see the agenda playing out. Hillary is the smart bitch that you cant understand and Trump is the clown stooge for middle america. That fly you saw? That was cgi. That crowd you heard, the one with obnoxious catcalls and hollering, that was a LAUGH TRACK. When you were born into this world nothing says youd be under the control of benevolent people. The jews call us goyim (cattle) for a reason. I want so badly for people to realize this so we can band together and take them down. It's so fucking obvious, and actually terrifying. The jews are literally trying to kill the human race by dumbing them down. We dont have to be living in this world full of competition and selfishness.

What's his endgame

real answer is as your gut gets bigger your dick starts to retract. look it up

and im talking morbidly fat not like ron jeremy fat

Average "undecided" (idiot) American

>ask to see fat mens dicks
>thats gay, you are gay
>thats what a fat person would say, you must be fat
get raped to death

What's your fucking problem?
Getting bent out of shape for no fucking reason, Christ.

400lb amerifat detected

Fat absorbed hormones like test and estrogen

This is why people who were fat during their teen years tend to look androgynous

Dicks being small is the same reason

You laugh, but he counts for three normal votes.