At least fucking tell me...

At least fucking tell me, America that the butter is some sort of sweet butter and it isn't just your regular run of the mill butter you spread on bread and use in baking?

Please...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_butter_flavoring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its delicious salty butter

its pure euro fag

It's soybean oil and salt with artificial butter flavorings

it's not even butter it's hydrogenated oil with butter flavoring

It's butter flavored oil. Kinda good if you put a little on but trash tier.

OBSESSED

LIQUID GOLD

it's buttered flavor oil. hydronated fats. but taste fucking amazon gon popcorn.

I dont go to theaters often but if I do an dget popcorn. i am getting extra of the shit. you can get it at stores as well. which seems most do not for some odd reason considerin git's cheap and losts a long time

its this:If you're making it at home though, it's normally just clarified butter.

I work in a cinema and I have no idea what the fuck the salt is. It's yellow and mixed with something and smells horrible.

It's better than the alternative in Europe.... Melted refugee semen. A classic treat for pooropeans!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_butter_flavoring

>Chronic industrial exposure to diacetyl fumes, such as in the microwave popcorn production industry, has been associated with bronchiolitis obliterans, a rare and life-threatening form of non-reversible obstructive lung disease in which the bronchioles (small airway branches) are compressed and narrowed by fibrosis (scar tissue) and/or inflammation.

It's usually canola oil

If you want to experience American movie popcorn get some butter flavored oil and Flavacol. Make the popcorn with some Flavacol for salt and flavor then the oil for more flavor. The experience is complete when your mouth starts to feel numb from the layer of chemicals stuck to it. Flavacol makes that shit all yellow and salty like people think of it like City Woks MSG for that authentic asian falvor.

a noble way to die

sort of wish they had kettle corn but that is more labor intensive and filling

We have machines like that but they pour out liquid caramel and toffee and some even pour out white chocolate

Brit Bong here,
That looks fucking disgusting. I saw on a show once where a character put a straw in the popcorn and poured the oil down the straw, im not sure if it helped spread the oil evenly but it seemed very american. Do americans do that to?

>handling liquid butter while watching a movie

won't your phone get all greasy?

I love that stuff, never knew what it was called. So salty and then I wash down my big jumbo sized popcorn bucket with my super sized cherry coke.

You shouldn't be on your phone at all fucking faggot. If I ever see you on this board Again I'll knock you the fuck out. Understand kiddo?

>That ain't butter.

glad you've finally joined us in the first world

Most theaters use Gold Medal brand.

how do you eat them without getting disgustingly greasy fingers??

>tfw hearing cornbutter munching on my camrips
fucking amerisharts

>be american
>in bongistan
>go to theatre
>get popcorn
>want butter
>no butter dispenser
>pull out a stick of butter and butter knife
>"oi u fuckn cunt drop that blade"
>get arrested
wtf

That's why popcorn-flavored vape pens cause "popcorn lung"
But frankly if you vape popcorn fluid you deserve to die

just have your mommy shovel the popcorns into your mouth for you

Just wipe your fingers on the armrests. That's why they're there.

>there is over 1,200 calories in a large cinema popcorn on its own

Butter on popcorn, Jaywalking, no singles policies in cinemas, wearing your shoes in the house when you aren't planning to even go out, liquid cheese, bacon in tins, fully cooked chickens in tins, fries and crisps (chips) considered healthy because they are made out of potato the list goes on

>tfw lost weight by snacking on popcorn instead of unhealthy shit because a bag of salted popcorn is about 80 calories

Don't forget their genius idea of mixing peanut butter with strawberry jam

Jesus Christ user get it together.

Its not

But that's stupid

rather have fake butter on my popcorn than muslim cum in my wife's womb

per 20g probably

not an entire bag

>sweet butter
And you call us fat?

Oh man that makes me wretch.

>80
try 800

they were small bags you lardos

>*SHART* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! MOAR TENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>not having your falcon equipped with napkins and wet wipes

Hey Cred Forums what's up? user 75192675 here coming at you again through the, power of the internet

Buying anything from the Odeon. Robbing bastards its like £12 for a standard ticket now, and the sweets you buyin there for £4.50 a pack are sold in pound land. I always go to poundland before i go

At least the popcorn has a low saturated fat count, shame about the calorie count

I just put a bottle of whisky and a blt in my gfs bag

I usually take out my Spyderco folder, cut off a swatch of fabric from the seat, and wipe my hands with it. It does a much better job of cleaning up than the shitty cinema napkins.

I put two straws in the popcorn, one super deep to the bottom, and one midway to the second layer. That way when I pour butter all over the popcorn I can get it into the straws as well and insure I butter the whole entire thing and not just the top layer.

-and if I'm feeling frisky I'll put bunchacrunch on top of all of it.

>mfw europeans call strawberries "strawbs"
>mfw europeans call butterscotch "giant buttons"
>mfw europeans call gum "squashies"

ew. I hate that shit.

>go to american cinemaramadome
>that aint butter starts playing

>not using a spoon
Fuck off.

this sounds fat as fuck but also really smart

I unironically do this. It works because after the first few inches the popcorn is dry and and salty. You have to do it with the bucket instead of bags because it seeps through the bag and makes it all slippery. I also take freshly thrown out buckets from the trash and ask for a refill since they are free and fuck paying $15 for a bucket

We were jealous of your Mexicans.

Legit was there when this happened in Sterling Heights Michigan AMC Lowes 88.

never reply to me again

There are 400 calories in a single oreo. Let that sink in.

I hope you don't talk about the UK when you say 'europeans', because I've got bad news for you...

did anyone used to get dropped off at the mall/theatre with a lunchpale and hot soup or maybe a jar of jam and a spoon and told not to come back to the house for 5 hours by the mom when they were a kid?

You forgot
>Pizza = vegetable.

KEK'D

You sound upset. Did I strike a nerve

>There are 400 calories in a single oreo.
Sauce me, I don't have a package of that shit in my pantry.

how could you be so foolish to believe that?

I don't get why anyone would do that, think about how fucking sticky your fingers are going to get. And then these animals touch everything around them too. It's no wonder Americans eat, yell, fuck, piss, shit, and puke at the cinema; It's a fucking human zoo to keep you beasts out of trouble for 180+ minutes.

did they get her a new popcorn?

>in my pantry.
hi nanna!

That's where I go too. Usually hit up bdubs first

no, they gave her a complimentry falcon and free use of an anvil for 2 screenings.

>tfw i have no money for popcorn cos i had to tip the designated theatre falcon handler to look away, so i could smuggle in my unregistered anvil

I didn't. That's why I'm asking for sauce, because it is bullshit.

Hello poorfag.

ha

dont know why but this post made my day

I generally bring spirits into the cinema and pour it into my big cup of cinema cola. It's really nice. Feels classy but I don't know why.

>I generally bring spirits into the cinema
>spirits
Do you also raise the dead?

this. But if it WERE regular old butter, how would that not be delicious? Expliqueme, mi familia.

You have to be over 18 to post here, or 21 if you are posting from the US.

hmph *teleports behind u*

my cinema spilled hot coffee all over me and I had to wear a complementary t-shirt from the cinema gift shop for the entire movie

they said If a sued I wouldn't be allowed back

It's not sweet, and it's not regular butter.

Go out for a 3 course meal in a nice restaurant, then dump whiskey into a big cinema bought cola and watch a film.

It's nice.

That sounds pathetic.

t-t-they did what?

thats salacious, outrageous and darn right litigious!

why not save time and just go to a theater that serves 3 course meals

So which part do you not like? Eating or watching films?

>complementary t-shirt from the cinema gift shop for the entire movie

at least it was a nice shirt?

>Paying money for theater snacks
>Not just getting candy from the dollar store and sneaking it in

hey americans you are supposed to cut after the bulk

The part where it sounds like I have autism and must go have a 3 course meal in a nice restaurant before I am able to go to the cinema, in which I must drink whiskey to lessen the blow of the awful flick I'm about to watch.

>not drinking wine from the paul masson store

>being poor

It's hydrogenated soy bean oil.

T. theater manager.

I'd be more worried about getting my finger grease on the popcorn

They are giant caramel flavoured chocolate buttons, and the other things aren't actual bubble gum they are jelly sweets called squasies and these ones are bubble gum flavoured

A man wouldn't be helped

>paying more for overpriced candy after you already spent money for overpriced theater tickets

Restaurants arnt expensive. No need for the mad.

because you live in a shithole

>brit
>know an american girl
>ask her about butter on popcorn
>she confirms
>tell her it sounds disgusting
This was her response

"Oh no user its actually quite great tasting, especially with a bit of salt and some grated cheese on the popcorn"

>cheese on popcorn

Dude your meme isn't happening, just give it up.

How young are you? Butter on popcorn was a thing here up till a few years ago.

fitting a block of cheese and a grater into my pockets is pretty annoying but it's worth it

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

I actually have no idea what it is. I can tell you though, that it is not real butter. Whatever it is.

>and some grated cheese on the popcorn
Holy shit I laughed out loud. I'm imagining her taking out a cheese grater out of her purse at the counter and just grating a block of cheese over the popcorn. But seriously though
>cheese on popcorn

Fucking kek

The cinema waiters do it for you.

I've got a package of regular run-of-the-mill single stuffs and they're 53 cal per oreo

WOAH! ITS THE MEME POLICE! SORRY OFFICER HOTHEAD!

>when your fingers are too fat for the keyboard

My father uses this to make fried chicken. It is amazing.

A man would not take 20 seconds to stand back up.

>have to keep asking them to grate more cheese on your popcorn every time you finish a layer
>have to stop eating popcorn if they're grating for someone else
>sometimes want white cheese but all they ever have is yellow

no thanks i'll bring my own

>Not buying an extra seat so a cinema supplied waiter grater can sit beside you continuously grating cheese into your popcorn.

>not teaching your falcon to grate cheese with its beak and claws

Step it up.

>American """"""""banter""""""""

You falcon is supposed to be attacking singles that have snuck into the screening, not grating cheese.

The cinema butter clogged their brains, don't bully them.

I make about $75K a year after taxes and I still sneak food into the theaters. Nothing better than watching a film with food that you made.

cheese on popcorn is fucking delicious, go back to your beans on toast britbong

>his kino doesn't have a guard tower

you can just wash your hands during intermission right before you get your crab legs main course

>paying the kino for falcon service
holy shit is this how poor people live? jesus christ...

Add a little Worcester sauce and beans in toast is bretty good.

It's salt filtered through the urinal cakes in the bathroom.

*Suppresses involuntary gag reflex*

I honestly don't know what it is t b h
I just know it's a grease dispenser and the crap it spews out is synthetic in quality

It has alot of sugar and salt added to it, so I guess the answer to your question is 'Yes'

Has anyone ever walked into a pisser and just for a moment it smells good, like salty snacks, and then you get hit with the full smell and it's moldy piss?

>eating popcorn with or without butter

Guess you like getting a bunch of fucking shit stuck in your teeth

>not washing it down with the complimentary diet cokes

People who make much more money than you do all sorts of things like that to save money.

You are literally the most pathetic person in this thread right now, and that's saying something.

>this is what brits consider food

I guess if you don't eat it you'll live forever, huh, op?