Why do Catholics make such better kino than Protestants?

Why do Catholics make such better kino than Protestants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuJ2soRp1VI&ab_channel=Movieclips
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Protestants are fucking shit, just compare their works side by side

>Catholics
Passion of the Christ
The Last Temptation of Christ
Andrei Rublev
Calvary

>Protestants
God's Not Dead
God's Not Dead 2

>Catholics
>Andrei Rublev

raping children is a steroid for creativity

Protestants can do nothing but whine about how people don't agree with them.

>Hank
>wearing a long sleeve shirt

Protestants are the spawn of the Eternal Kraut, destroyer of mankind

Because God is with them.

REMOVE PROTESTANT remove PROTESTANT
you are worst prod. you are the prod idiot you are the prod smell. return to sweden. to our orthodox cousins you may come our church. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,england we will never forgeve you. luther rascal FUck but fuck asshole prod stink england sqhipere shqipare..prod genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead prod..ahahahahahengland WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget thirty years war .sweden we kill the king , sweden return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot prod and englandn smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PROTESTANT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. italy+france+ireland+vatican=kill prods…you will thirty years war/ tupac alive in vatican, tupac making album of vatican . fast rap tupac vatican. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink prod… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in vatican ….fuck the USA ,..FUCKk ashol prods no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and church. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the prod farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant bark obamba fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and england wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. vatican greattst countrey

wow

Actually, the Jews are the destroyer of mankind. Every single one of these leaders (minus Merkel that fucking cunt) were in direct opposition of the Jews who in turn directed their vast Goyim armies and resources to fight the Germanic people throughout the ages. The Germanic people are the eternal enemy of the Jew.

>Catholics
Passion of the Christ
Diary of a Country Priest

>Lapsed Catholics
Last Temptation of Christ
Silence (soon)

>Orhodox
Andrei Rublev

>Protestant
Tree of Life
Passion of Joan of Arc
Ordet

I don't really see the big spread

Also except for Karl Marx. Didn't see him there.

Fuck you for putting even near Hitler. Fuck. You.

Someone had to type this.

>a confession could only mean one thing

no they didn't fucking idiot

>Protestants
>God's Not Dead
>God's Not Dead 2
>the writers are Catholic
>Melissa Joan Hart is Catholic
>Papists continue to blame a Catholic film on Protestants ever chance they get
Why are Papists such Jews, though?
What other faith would flee as refugees from """""starvation""""" to a country, then proceed to make war upon that country?

Protestant churches can be nice...

One of my favorite movie scenes ever

youtube.com/watch?v=FuJ2soRp1VI&ab_channel=Movieclips

>taking the bait seriously

>Zion

go fuck yourself you naziboo faggot

Protestants are just discount kikes.
And since the kikes do the same job much better than them, there's no need for the Protestants in the mainstream culture.

>Fuck you for putting even near Hitler

What did he mean by this?

No seriously, can you write that out in clear english.

>luther rascal FUck

>Catholics will ignore this and keep spreading disinfo
Catholics build 0% of the world's super powers, but commit 30% of the world's violence.

I hate to say it but it's because of their theology. Protestantism just doesn't make interesting movies. In Protestantism, all you gotta do is say the prayer and boom, you're on a one-way ticket to Heaven. In Catholicism and Orthodoxy, your salvation isn't faith alone, it's faith+works. Also, in Protestantism, if you disagree with a church teaching, you just find/start a new denomination. In Cathlodoxy, if you disagree with the church, tough shit.

Both of those create much more interesting struggles in narratives than shit like God's Not Dead. Struggle is interesting. Magic Genie God (Protestantism) isn't.

Lol this is so true

Protestantism is shit. It's the European version of Sunni Islam.

>It's the European version of Sunni Islam
Something you Cucklic nations would know plenty about.

Hollywood Jew Money