What are some older movies that feature a teenage girl as the main character...

What are some older movies that feature a teenage girl as the main character? I've watched most of Connelly's stuff and also Wanda Nevada, The Blue Lagoon (1980) and Endless Love (1981)

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/u9dh5w8bj0ddslb/list/little-girls-are-the-best/
youtube.com/watch?v=eczoMlrW2uk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476154774281.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JjrmLtlzlO0
youtube.com/watch?v=2Kw4L9aR5n0
youtube.com/watch?v=CPfXuFlFbu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It depends what kind of movie that you want OP.

Do you want something simple like a coming of age story or just straight up pedocore since this is Cred Forums

It's not as lewd as the poster suggests but I enjoyed it nonetheless

Whatever works tbH, Wanda Nevada is kinda pedocore right? I watched Pretty Baby until I saw nudity then I closed it, that was too much for me

>I watched Pretty Baby until I saw nudity then I closed it, that was too much for me

You failure of a man

Romeo and Juliet 68
Romeo + Juliet 96

both are good

not lewd at all really I guess I should say since even saying lewd may have got someone's hopes up

I reopened it and started watching it again but hold my hand over my eyes until the scene was over

I remember seeing the 68 version in HS
But I'm not sure if the teacher fast forwarded the "lewd" scenes or if it even had any

>I watched Pretty Baby until I saw nudity then I closed it, that was too much for me

Pure.

I guess Walkabout with a teenage Jenny Agutter as the female lead.

Heavenly Creatures

The best of me
Hannah
Lolita
Mustang
Pan's labyrinth
A series of unfortunate events
Spring breakers
The vvitch

The latter pls

Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael

Not lewd at all. Winona Ryder and Jeff Daniels are good.

Put me on the second list pls

This needs to be updated btw.

The Lover

Of course there's always Maladoscenza or whatever.

Little children seems like an odd inclusion, there's a pedo character but there's no suggestive content or anything. It's a good movie but having seen a few of the others on the list i don't think it fits.

a real young girl
immoral tales
laura
maladolescenza
pretty baby
the annunciation
emmanuelle

Fucking perverted Cred Forums but here

Mustang
The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane
Moi, fleur bleue
Lamb
The Golden Compass(This has rare /ll/ if you are okay with that)
Olivia(1951)
Baby Doll
Lawn Dogs

Cracks

I think it fits the theme, just from a different angle.

The pedo is for the most part harmless but that ex-cop is basically witch hunting him and pretty much kills his mother, the only person who actually loved him, all to try to make for his own shortcoming in killing that kid when he was on duty.

That ending was a pretty powerful scene desu. Also figures that the wife would be cheating fucking whore. Fucking roasties.

That makes sense.

That film is depressing as hell but also good pedocore I guess.

Only seen Lamb from that list. Will add that to the queue.

Lamb was kinda awkward desu tho. I mean the whole premise of it just kind of made me...uncomfortable I guess. It'd be perfect if her parents died, but they were still there, albeit deadbeets.

I thought it was an ok movie overall though.

Also Oona Laurence uber qt3.14

>Lamb was kinda awkward desu tho. I mean the whole premise of it just kind of made me...uncomfortable I guess. It'd be perfect if her parents died, but they were still there, albeit deadbeets.

I think thats the whole point of the movie. Instead of being one of those pedocore movie where the loli is free because of no parents its because they are shit bags and her crush on the older guy is because of a mixture of wanting parental love and a romantic one.

I get that man. I guess it just wasn't as delivered as well as it could have been. I got really excited when I first heard the premise, but then the delivery was mediocre at best.

>nobody posted the definitive list

letterboxd.com/u9dh5w8bj0ddslb/list/little-girls-are-the-best/

>teenage
>pedo
Please get out reddit

Thirteen

I agree about Lamb being mediocre. It's just felt it was missing few elements to make a great.

Also something bother how the film was shot. It was so gray looking where was the color half the time?

ASS

Brian De Palma's 'The Fury' is pretty awesome.

>The lawyer Mazzacolli wants to get his hands on the properties of a countess (Papas) and, helped by a local nobleman (Scaccia), staged the kidnapping of the countess' retarded child who had asked for her hand (Savoy). The move would force the hand of the countess, particularly for granting the usufruct of the property to her future husband. Mazzacolli did not reckoned with love, that unpredictable changes ideas and situations.

based italians

Calm down Humbert Humbert.

I'lll say hebephilia next time.

delicious

What version of Lolita is this?

Its pretty decent but kind of misses the dark comedy tone of the novel sadly.

Hmm. It was an exceptional book.

I remember reading it in high school and doing a book report on it.

she is so fucking cute in it

Holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=eczoMlrW2uk

Do you have a webm of where she jumps on Jeremy and kiss him on the lips.

They were really cute together in a fucked up way.

yeah it's an audio webm tho. Have this

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476154774281.webm

Lewd but thank you.

Check out "Seven Minutes In Heaven", my cousin was in that movie.

watch this one OP
it's fucking fantastic

I agree its really good and its a shame Jackson has fallen so from doing films like that again.

Also how was Jackson able to get pass the censors with all the love scenes between the girls. Weren't they both barely past 15?

>Also how was Jackson able to get pass the censors with all the love scenes between the girls.
They're pretty subtle though, more implied than outright shown.

bump

My summer of love

ctrl-f: Heathers

>Creep!
>scumbag

I....I know...

>tfw made a 7 minutes in heaven thread a few days ago and got 3 replies

I fucking love that kino. Who's your cuz?

>those JConn Technics ads

youtube.com/watch?v=JjrmLtlzlO0

That smug fucker right there. Love you Al.

the song is quite nice imo. They played that video on some late night show recently when she was being interviewed, obviously it was strange.

The Japanese were obsessed with her for a bit. Pheobe Cates too.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Kw4L9aR5n0

youtube.com/watch?v=CPfXuFlFbu4

>youtube.com/watch?v=CPfXuFlFbu4

K I N O

wtf I love technics now!

DID THEY?

They made some pretty good ass stereo equipment when Panasonic owned them