Get paid 20 million fucking dollars to appear in a single Rush Hour movie

>Get paid 20 million fucking dollars to appear in a single Rush Hour movie
>This much in the hole

Why do most celebrities suck at managing their money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jirhwcpdopc
complex.com/pop-culture/2016/03/where-you-at-chris-tucker
latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-chris-tucker-live-rush-hour-20150710-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why Doesn't he just agree to do the last Friday movie

He b Kristian now dawg

>implying niggers cant restrain themselves and not chimp out spending like idiots

lol you dumb OP

Because people who are good with money wouldn't pursue a career in acting in the first place.

What do you even do if you owe the government that much money?

Spending it on cocaine, drugs, and other worthless items

damn. He aint gonna be in the Rush Hour tv series

Start selling off your assets or the IRS will start taking your shit

Pay your damn taxes!

Because once they get that much they start spending it. 20 million can go really fast if you start buying islands and castles. Nic Cage bought thoes for instance. And whoops, you have to pay mortages, taxes, upkeep, staff, etc. All of a sudden your bills pile up and you're now 10 million in the hole.

>Why do most celebrities suck at managing their money?

because struggling actors are poor, but successful actors are rich.

This one seems to be doing ok.
>inb4 mobilefag
I was just about to go to sleep. Just a quick check in.

Jesus fuck we got dubba quints in this thread.

Motherfucking witnessed, brehs!

>cherished trips
Holy shit, we may be in a digits thread!

Double quints into a full house!

nigger rich.

He better fucking not agree to a Rush Hour 4. 3 was awful.

We'rw comin' up shy, boys! Someone needs to get a get and they need to do it quick!

Didn't he donate tons of money to African countries and have tons of family come at him with their hands out?

Typical successful black people shit.

lel there was an episode of Drawn Together about that. Couldn't find the video so have the soundtrack instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=jirhwcpdopc

It has something to do with the fact that he's black.

Holy shiet nice quints both of you

>ITT: people don't do a lick of research

complex.com/pop-culture/2016/03/where-you-at-chris-tucker

>Chris Tucker also seems to have run into money troubles. In 2011, People reported that Tucker was set to lose his $6 million home in Florida after owing the bank $4.4 million on the property. At the time, he was mum on the situation, but in 2014, Tucker’s representatives said he’d paid a huge $2.5 million lien on a property in Georgia, dispelling a TMZ report that said Tucker owed somewhere in the neighborhood of $14 million on the property. In his 2015 Netflix special, Chris Tucker: Live, he made light of his tax woes: “Take care of your business, man, and don’t listen to people. Do your own business. Be careful who you listen to, 'cause that’s the last time I let Wesley Snipes help me out with my taxes!”

latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-chris-tucker-live-rush-hour-20150710-story.html

>Let's start by asking how everything is going.

>Everything is great. I've been touring for the last couple of years all around the world. Doing what I wanted to do. I started out being a stand-up comedian and eventually wanted to become an actor. I went back to my roots. Having a lot of fun. It's been great doing what I wanted to do. I never stop working. I'm always on the road, honing my craft. I'm touring around the world — Australia, the Middle East, Asia, Malaysia, Singapore.

>There were also the charitable things when I wasn't filming. I got to travel with Bill Clinton through Africa, which was an incredible experience. You get this success and other people invite you to do things and take these trips. I'm glad I said, 'I'm going to Africa and learn what's going on in the world.' It shaped me as a person and shaped my life going forward.