So I want to see The Hateful 8. Didn't catch it when it made it's initial run, though I wish I had...

So I want to see The Hateful 8. Didn't catch it when it made it's initial run, though I wish I had. Solely because of the 70mm print going around. I heard that because of the generation of pothead teens that we hire as projectionists these days, those screenings were wrought with problems. Anyway, I digress.

Is it worth seeing? I heard it's fucking LONG, and there's some obviously cuckery and BLM/White people are the devil bullshit.

For me, Tarantino is very hit and miss. I loved Kill Bill and Inglorious Basterds, but I really didn't like Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction (I know, I know - shut up). HATED Django and Death Proof.

Would yall think I'd like Hateful 8? Honestly, I don't even know the gist of it other than there's 8 people in a cabin and there's a blizzard and there's a scene where someone sucks Samuel L Jackson's cock.

Opinions?

his best

It's like a much more dull less exciting version of Reservoir Dogs. It's claustrophobic and boring

Saw it a few months ago. I didn't think it was the worst thing ever, but for a Tarantino film it was a bit of a miss and nowhere near as good as Django Unchained.

First act is fairly boring, second act it starts to get good, but by the end it just feels overdrawn and I was ready for it to end. You can also guess what is going to happen next fairly easily.

I felt like it was one of his best. There were some misfires in his direction, but all in all, it was a great movie. Much better than inglorious basterds.

>loved kill bill & inglorious bastards
>didnt like reservoir dogs or death proof

ill pretend youre not retarded for a second.
its good, but why ask and not just watch it?

>I heard that because of the generation of pothead teens that we hire as projectionists these days, those screenings were wrought with problems. Anyway, I digress.

yep, saw the roadshow screening. first half hour or so of the film had these fucking hideous lines across the screen, super glaring and noticeable (even worse against the fucking snow backdrop). I was about ready to leave and ask for a refund but it sorted itself out eventually.

I liked it though.

It's very long. And my time is precious, user.

>much better than inglorious basterds

Sitting next to an older, dignified looking black gentleman while watching this was kind of awkward, but man, such a great movie.

It was alright

Quentins obsession with black people, racism, and the word nigger are getting a little old though.

>pleb n' proud.jpg

You don't complain when spike lee does it.

I love special screenings like that. Wish I saw Hateful 8 in that special engagement. I got to see Interstellar in 70mm in IMAX... well, fucking hell, that was probably the best movie-going experience I've ever had.

Quentin Tarankino

Spike Lee is a faggot race baiting retard.

I refuse to watch any of his movies anymore.

well wait till youve got some time and watch it. if your time really is precious you shouldnt bother to try to budget in movies. just wait till youve got the time. but do watch it cuz its good.

yeah guy it is better than inglorious. bastards was a hype fest.

Yeah, at least Tarantino is at least good at making movies. He's a racist liberal cuck but Spike Lee? He isn't even good at filmmaking. He's only popular because he is a black man who makes movies about being fucking black.

I'm sick of black cinema. It's like, why can we NEVER get ANY strong black characters whose identity isn't entirely wrapped up in being black? The only recent movie that doesn't have some black folks niggin out is Queen of Katwe and they are LITERALLY IN AFRICA.

>liked the hateful bait better than the glorious bastards

>I loved Kill Bill and Inglorious Basterds, but I really didn't like Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction (I know, I know - shut up). HATED Django and Death Proof.
I haven't seen Reservoir Dogs, but other than that I pretty much have the same views on these movies.

I quite liked H8, didn't get bored one minute, but I'll add to that I saw it at a 70mm projection, and anything film-related (as in photochemical film) gets me a hardon, so it probably added to my experience. I prolly would get bored watching it on a smaller screen, because it is quite long and slow, and if you don't have a fuckhueg image with a ridiculous amount of detail where you can see every last detail you can't spend your time just gazing at the image. Even being aware of how long and slow this movie is I wanted it to go even slower just to enjoy the beautiful imagery. It really made me appreciate how differently we perceive a movie when we have a large, detailed image to look at, or if we're watching it on a small screen where you've scanned the whole image in a fraction of a second. The 70mm projection is so detailed that it took me up to a few seconds to get the whole image scanned, and then focus on the action. Sorry to say this, but you missed out on seeing the 70mm projection. Tarantula got a special spot in my heart for this whole 70mm Ultrapanavision business.

Also
>cuckery, BLM/White people are the devil
is really not as bad as you'd think. Cred Forums has just made you think that. I went to see it when
>BIG BLACK DINGUS
was being memed to death and kinda expected more of that stuff. It's just this one sequence, really, and it ties in perfectly so it doesn't feel forced.

Are there any threads on Cred Forums that aren't bad b8 which eventually turn into Cred Forums?

>overwatch

yep, your opinion is worth nothing.

This movie is as much BLM as Inglourious was anti Nazi.

Either way you sound like an idiot.

>love kill bill

kys

>hate django and death

kys

Django sucked. Hateful 8 was great, mate.

fpbp

>implying every movie he's directed isn't gold besides four rooms