This man is a fucking prophet

This man is a fucking prophet

youtube.com/watch?v=CVv_9rqaDHA

So this is it huh? Nothing but remakes from Disney, nothing but new movies only as long as they are Star Wars and Marvel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEe3hBXZEyI
thisisinsider.com/all-18-live-action-remakes-disney-has-planned-2016-7
thisisinsider.com/all-18-live-action-remakes-disney-has-planned-2016-7/#tim-burton-is-going-to-direct-disneys-dumbo-a-remake-of-the-1941-movie-about-a-young-elephant-bullied-because-of-his-big-ears-3
variety.com/2015/film/news/sword-in-the-stone-live-action-game-of-thrones-writer-1201544163/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well duh it's all about the MO-NEE.

$$$CHA-CHING$$$

I'm annoyed that they keep remaking their GOOD movies.

When I go to play Rock Band, I don't retry the songs I've gold starred, I try and get my score up on something I've 3 or 4 starred.

Disney should be trying to make a Black Cauldron that isn't a fucking embarassment. Or at least a Rescuers.

Yiff in hell, nigger
>nice dubs tho

>Mickey Mouse is going down on himself

God damn, what an opening line

The "live action remakes" use established brand but are different enough that no-one gets pissy about them replacing the original classic animated films.

It's genius tbqfh. They print money.

They're only remaking stuff from the 80's and 90's for the most part. Pete's Dragon was them dipping their toe in the water to see if a younger audience would take the bait, but they didn't. It didn't bomb, but it didn't make Jungle Book money.

In other words, they better leave Sword in the Stone the fuck alone.

The Lion King and Aladdin Broadway shows were wildly successful, so it was going to happen

When you go to play Rock Band, you aren't aiming to get as much money as possible from the audience.

Holloywood doesn't understand what remakes could actually be good for.

Hollywood wants to make bank with the minimum effort or risk. No-one wants to watch a better remake of a shitty film, though.

The problem isn't now, it's what Disney are going to do in 5 years time when this remake well has ran dry (Once they've done Live Action Tangled and Frozen) and they're not used to having an actual creative pipeline beyond "similar to this!"

>In other words, they better leave Sword in the Stone the fuck alone.
HIGGIDUS FIGGIDUS ZOOMBA KAHZEE

do you live in some bizarro world were disney made original stories?

Ther'es already a picture of some nigger women playing Rapunzel with black hair. No one wants to see that shit. Fuck the mouse I hope this shit bombs and they have to sell their theme parks

then they reboot star wars and the marvel universe

>$$$CHA-CHING$$$
youtube.com/watch?v=iEe3hBXZEyI

they have 18 live action remakes planned.
think about that.
for the next 10 years all disney movies will be remakes of other movies.

thisisinsider.com/all-18-live-action-remakes-disney-has-planned-2016-7

Almost every famous Disney movie has been an adaptation or remake.

>Disney is going to remake 1963's "The Sword in the Stone," which follows a young King Arthur, when he was an orphan, and his lessons with the wizard Merlin.

Sorry man.

thisisinsider.com/all-18-live-action-remakes-disney-has-planned-2016-7/#tim-burton-is-going-to-direct-disneys-dumbo-a-remake-of-the-1941-movie-about-a-young-elephant-bullied-because-of-his-big-ears-3

Well, they had Frozen last year, it was a huge hit, wasn't it? But I'm not going to defend those assholes. They have the same disease as the rest of hollywood. I think the ship is really going down. What a time to be alive.

I won't see it just because Robin Williams is dead. I will not see anything live action for Aladdin without Robin. No one else is the genie.

>A.A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh was first animated by Disney in 1966. Since then, multiple animated projects have been released, but a new live-action adaptation is planned and will feature an adult Christopher Robin visiting his old friends in the Hundred Acre Wood.

Christopher Robin was a real person who as an adult was very resentful towards his father for putting him in those stories because other men made fun of him for it, he failed to get into the army in WWII when he tried enlisting due to poor health and had a retard baby. His adult life was pretty depressing and does not need a glossed over Hollywood fantasy made about it.

>other men made fun of him for it, he failed to get into the army in WWII when he tried enlisting due to poor health and had a retard baby.
Jesus christ.

Sword in the Stone is in development though.

variety.com/2015/film/news/sword-in-the-stone-live-action-game-of-thrones-writer-1201544163/

They'll try to make it their LOTR/GoT

Treasure Planet and Atlantis could be really cool live action, but those bombed so Disney won't touch them.

You know, I might be okay with this if this time around they end up doing movies for all four parts of "The Once and Future King" (they won't lol)

There already was a live action Atlantis years before the animated one.

THIS.

I'm not watching this shit. I hope normies aren't this much of plebs and go see them but then again people circle jerked themselves over Jungle Book

Fucking normies are such plebs

James Franco is your genie now.

I don't disagree with his point of view, but am I the only who thinks that this guy would make a great live action Brian the dog ?

>Lion King live action

Uh

All those original Disney movies were adaptations too. They were never 'original'

you damned well what OP meant, they're making adaptations of their adaptations so when they make a live action Aladdin it's not going to be more based on the original 1001 Arabian Nights tale as it will be on their 1990s animated film.

Still not original. Hes a closeted moron that sits in a bubble of trash and complains when it smells. There are other movies, other bands, other forms of art than the big blockbuster of the day.

>HURRDURR MOVIES SUCK NOW

Faggot needs to get out of his comfort zone and stop decrying entire mediums based on a few shit remakes. DIG DEEP.

>Getting this triggered by Jews
Who gives a fuck?

Sequels to the remakes.

Motherfucker whines about Star Wars movies and then immediately says how he thinks the next one is gonna be awesome.