What the FUCK is her problem?

What the FUCK is her problem?

Is this the Luke Cage thread. I just got to the episode where they kill off Cottonmouth. Literally what the fuck? This nigga was carrying the whole damn show and right after they give him some actual backstory they unceremonisouly kill him off to prop up this dumb bitch that can't go 5 minutes without chimping out? I can already tell that this is going to end up just like every other Marvel show. Shits the bed halfway through and limps along for way too long before ending

>muh legacy
WE
WUZ

She was raped.

WE WUZ __________ AND SHEEIT

She thought she was white but when Cottonmouth pointed out what a slut she was, she chimped out like the nigger she truly was.

muh legacy
muh harlem
muh club
muh biggie posters
muh malcolm x boulevard
muh political ambitions
muh mommy issues

I feel like Luke Cage would have been better if it was condensed down to 4 or 5 90 minute episodes, and you have Cottonmouth be the villain throughout with his sister doing her thing and eventually killing him.

Then at the end just as Luke figured things were started to get sorted out, Diamondback shoots Luke with the special bullet, and Luke's confused that the bullet's hurting him. Then you cut to black. Then the story should have been continued later on before The Defenders TV show thing

Instead it just goes on and on like they were rushing the writing and just throwing in pointless filler.

the amount of episodes was fine, the writing was just so terrible because they were more concerned with making a lover letter to new york/harlem culture and showcasing musical performances than actually making a comic book show.

Zoinks! For a second there I thought you guys were being ironic. Here's your (You).

muh muh

one of us was being ironic, and then it was ruined. Fuck Cred Forums to death.

put your memes away

this series was 13 hour music video and characters like cottonmouth were made into normal powerless people and thrown in the trash. the series just wipes its ass with the source material, its a shame because power man/HfH is a really fun book and they ignore it.

>set up villain for 7 hours
>kill him off

For what purpose? I already miss his gangsta ass laugh

The series literally has lines about Luke being a "black man chased by the cops", even though that has nothing to do with anything.

SHE DIDN'T WANT IT!!!

That scene was fucking stupid and her character was so fucking painful to watch

>shades will never shoot lasers from his shades

The MCU doesn't exist in a bubble. They probably have their own BLM crap going on.

>muh powers

Comic book cottonmouth is a nigger with gold mega teeth. The show made him an actual character.

cotton mouth has strength that rivals that of cage himself as well as expert on using poisons. the funny part is mariah plainly asks cotton mouth why doesn't he try to poison him or drown him. instead he sits in his club playing the piano and when he's finally built up as a ruthless boss and a threatening character he's killed off.

Cottonmouth was such a good character, who killed him again?

Yeah desu. Her arc is tolerable, but I really wish Cottonmouth was still around, fuck.

diamond back was one of the worst villains i've seen in a while.

he was ultron/ into darkness tier.

the quality drop after CM's death is even bigger than the difference between the punisher/ ninja arcs in s2 daredevil

ultron sucked ass. not sure why they thought he was gonna be a bad ass when he clearly wasn't. if anything the Robots did more of the hurting and killing lol

The show fell apart after Luke is shot with that bullet and spends 2 fucking episodes injured and going to that doctor with Claire. So fucking boring.