How soon until a Superman spinoff show with Tyler Hoechlin?

How soon until a Superman spinoff show with Tyler Hoechlin?

Why did they cast a short mexican? Really, why? "Diversity" has its limits. Why is a spic the cousin of Hitler's vision? If I had to guess it's that they really wanted to make Superman inferior to Supergirl.

>guy's dna is whiter than everyone on Cred Forums
>f-fucking spic

He's much much much whiter than you.

He's literally 1/3 Swiss and 2/3 german you fucking mongoloid.

Spics are not white. Italians are not white. If you have caramel, brown, olive, whatever skin you aren't fucking white. They could throw this faggot in Narcos and pretend he's South American.

Well it looks like somebody's mother was an unfaithful whore because he's clearly brown as shit. You're like the white girl saying she's native american.

>it's another Cred Forums gets triggered by something fucking stupid episode

>it's an americans are so enriched by blacks, mexicans and halfbreeds they can't even recognize white people anymore

Seriously.

He's white, he's just really fucking strange looking and not in a good way

Look you can pretend I'm right wing or surrounded by coloreds if it makes you feel better, but don't pretend Mr. Brown looks anywhere close to white. Really odd you're saying I'M not used to seeing white people everywhere when you're the one saying "h-he looks white TRUST ME see here's what he put as his heritage ignore your senses!"

I live in Central Europe you moron, with literally over 97% of the population here being white. Unlike in Burgerland which is like.. 50% at this point. You'll forgive me if I trust my own judgement over yours.

Dos burritos per favore

You're just a fanboy defending your shitty girl show. It's ok, I'm used to seeing you pretend shit doesn't stink. When it looks like shit, smells like shit... guess what?

>tfw 1/8 nigger and will never be a real white
If i only had the shikon no tama...

I couldn't care less about this shitty show. I'm defending sanity not Supergirl.

>tfw 1/8 asian

will always be gutter trash according to Cred Forums :(

This looks like one of these "Muhammed at his first Octoberfest" news articles.

Dollar store superman

He actually BTFO Snyder's Supes, although that's not really difficult.

probably next year if he is well received which I expect he will thanks to Murderman over in the film side of things.

What always amazess me about Cred Forums, is how triggered they get when something doesn't follows their ideology. So now, a white guy not being as white as Casper means he's latino, and therefore is't all part of the grand part of the SJW.
Cred Forums acts exactly like SJWs. They should do what they say, and either stop watching if they don't like what they see, or make their own product, isntead of bitching about meaningless shit.

I'm thinking how much of a loser someone has to be to care so much about a Superman not looking white enough. Pathetic /pol'ers

So why don't you follow your own advice and ignore Cred Forums posts then?
See you are doing exactly what they are doing.
Instead of ignoring it you are complaining.

Superman's always had black hair and he was designed by Jews.

Just because you only fap to Scandinavian bodybuilders doesn't mean they're the "only real white people" (which means fuck all if we accept your definition).

KYS.

>24 posts in
>no one posted SuperASS yet

He looks like a farm boy

poppy or coca?

Just because you have your head so far up your ass everything looks black it does not make the world disappear nor people appear negro or arab.

Hey those are the new germans
So Super Mexican can be german too if you want.
I bet the germans would be the last people to complain
They are the biggest cucks

I am saying all of them are german.

he looks like a bottom bitch

With an ass like that, he better be.

no straight man ever builds an ass like that

none

pls spoonfeed, where are you downloading your CW shows from with KAT gone?

>its a Cred Forums gets triggered that their narrative isn't followed on some C-tier tv show episode

i used to get annoyed with these Cred Forums threads but somehow i find it amusing and hilarious that there are actually people so fucking triggered that a certain fictional character on some shitty tv show that they probably don't watch anyway doesn't fit their description and gets asspained about it on a Tahitian organ donation forum. jfc what a pathetic sad life you must live in. Hopefully when November comes and your meme candidate loses in the biggest landslide in history you'll do the proper thing and aim at the base of your head and blow your brains out. just think of the people burdened by your smell and your pathetic existence, its like a gift.

remember, at the base of the skull not at the temple

i have an ass like that and i'm straight.

well i like teasing gays but i don't actually fuck them

There are like 20 posts of complaining about Cred Forums for that one Cred Forums poster.

I think it is very clear who is triggered and it wasn't the Cred Forumstard.

rarbg.org

>blue eyes
>pale skin
>not muh """true""" white person

No one even has white skin retard idk

grazie

WTF, the bubble-butt guy gets his own capeshit now.
I hope he finds a nice black bf.

Done.

He's gonna die by the end of the season.
How can you dumbfucks not see that?

he plays baseball, just pure squats mate.

not even a race issue.

compare that """"""superman""""" with pic related. spic superman looks off as fuck even untrusworthy and you all know it.

either that black dude is in everything all all black actors look the fucking same. I can't tell anymore.

>tfw BBC rejected Kara because he wants the SuperDick

Clark ass is superior, so I can't blame him.

>tee hee~~ silly bois you can look but you can't touch
> I'm not gay even though I enjoy men's attention greatly :^)

i don't know, i seem to attract gays even though i'm straight. i'm straight but most of my girlfriends gayfriends seem to like me

>i don't know, i seem to attract gays even though i'm straight.
You are probably bi and they sense that. Gaydar is a real thing look it up

>This fucking logic

10/10 desu.