Explain to me her appeal. Is it just Harry Potter?

Explain to me her appeal. Is it just Harry Potter?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Lrbie
youtube.com/watch?v=dbEfDv9XSlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty much.

I still want to fuck Prisoner/Goblet Emma.

She has a big dick

I don't think she's that hot, though. Not ugly by any means, just average.

She has 9/10 feetsies and is an international Footsexual icon. Footsexuals have alot of disposable income and she panders go them.

she's been hot as fuck for 16 years

stop being a newfag and or dumbo, use google perhaps

She was pretty hot when she was 13-15

Thats what you think but shes literally been a top 3 semen demon forever. Lots of people think she is gorgeous.

People on Cred Forums think maisie williams and sophie turner are gorgeous

This desu. She started to lose appeal to me around the late 2010s.

Never watched Harry Potter, but her accent and bitchface turn me on like no other.

She isn't a pretty anymore. You guys are stucknin the past.

She's literally a goddess

Posh accent, good compose, genuinely attractive.

And Harry Potter.

Maybe it's because I have never watched a Harry Potter movie, so I don't really get it.

I think if she wasn't in them, people wouldn't think she was that hot.

I think it's to do with her personality and accent.

I'm glad someone else in the universe feels this way about her too. She isn't repulsive its just 'meh' like if you put her in a room full of people she would always be the second or third most attractive.

Then there is all the bullshit she does with the UN to try and stay relevant. Its baffling.

>I think if people hadn't seen her, they wouldn't think she was attractive
Really makes me think.

She looks like Richard Dawkins and lefty feminist atheists now have a sex symbol they so desperately needed.

Because of things like webm related. You need the sound from /gif/ to get the full effect.

Too much makeup.

>Then there is all the bullshit she does with the UN to try and stay relevant

What?

nigger theres a million pictures of her use google

My point was that people are in love with the character she played rather than her and they get the two confused.

>those eyebrows
>those freckles

still a top qt imho. would cuddle with

You are a neckbeard fag

White men think stick thin women with average faces are the pinnacle of beauty.
And she comes across as regal, which I suppose is attractive.

>people like Hermione
That doesn't make any sense.

>that ending

lmao

No they dont stop generalizing. God damn people complain about everything and anything

damn tv really is the neckbeard pedo board.

CUTE

no theres a cross section you idiot are you 13?

Thanks for proving my point, user-kun.

Heres why people think shes attractive

imgur.com/a/Lrbie
imgur.com/a/Lrbie

She's average looking enough that normies think they have a shot with her.

Most guys don't go for the hottest women because they're unattainable

If she had not played that character, peoples' opinions on her wouldn't be as high as they are. It's the perfect mix of time, place, and character. The people that like her grew up with her playing that character. It's all she's known for. If she had played another type of character in another movie that was just as popular, she wouldn't be as popular.

She owes her success and following to Potter movies.

Are you thay dude from Cred Forums?

>That moment when Emma Watson becomes an MRA
youtube.com/watch?v=dbEfDv9XSlE

Because muh reddit nerd culture

>normies
>using this term unironically
Maybe you should take a step outside every once in awhile. It would do you some good.

You literally are a faggot. Go back to liking emily blunt or whatever Cred Forums approved waifu you think is so great looking senpai

how is she so perfect bros?

go look up the emma watson hate tumblr because youre whining like a salty girl on there

>ITT triggered neckbeard pedo

top kek.

I don't she's bad, user. I just don't think she's as pretty as she used to be.

HOLY SHIT. THATS AMAZING

>average looking
>the average Cred Forums poster

I hear this is the reason that alison chick from buffy was also popular.

Stating facts is whining now? Sorry we're not worshiping your waifu.

I do have a neckbeard.

>last resort p-pedo

>implying Emma isn't a normie interest compared to cunny posters and foot fetishists
calm down, I'm not shitting on your waifu

Ugly ass bitch.

Ok, she looks pretty good here.

this desu senpai
white women, in particular british women peak at around 15 years old and then it goes downhill from there

nice teeth

How big is your Emma folder now?

>Not Sorcerer's Stone

she's 1/32 german but yea stop comparing her to chimpmunks thats too harsh

>Lots of people think she is gorgeous.
So? Mother of Dragons was voted the hottest woman on the planet in 2014 or 15. And you know endless GoT retards will claim she's hot. So fuck your fallacy shit.

this

just let us fuck children already society

JESUS CHRIST

well good that emma is a half french, half british slag. the french genes will let her looks last until she's around 40

Point made

>triggered pedo complaining about someone mentioning pedos being triggered

kek.

how fucking old are you. or are you really that out of touch. you really are fucking retarded, you honestly keep asking why people find emma watson attractive. use your eyes

Who did you think was attractive from game of reddits, redditcus?

that's a really good look for her

>Calling her Mother of Dragons

Great taste.

>the french genes will let her looks last until she's around 40
If she looks half as good as the French goddess Eva Green does at that age, then it's a win.

Every single thread results to you must be a pedo, how can anyone like her, wah wah. Kek. Broken records

She needs to gain some weight.

I dont watch game of thrones but the hottest chick is the dutch chick and everyone knows that

>emma watson will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain step above your head sit down upon your mouth lips to lips and release her precious golden fluid inside you

>shes not average looking!!
>look at these model shots of her, that shows how hot she is
This is why people think Cara is a goddess too. Maybe women wouldn't complain about photoshop and unrealistic standards if guys weren't so retarded as to believe it.

Thats from last year or maybe even 2014

>tfw generic white wigs at your local asda store are now labled"mother of dragons wig"

fuck that fucking show.

Shes even more attractive with less makeup because you can see her freckles your argument is invalid there but I would normally agree desu

I'm so old that I drive myself to the gym after work to see nearly half the cardiobunnies there look better than Emma Watson.

Cara looks hideous even with makeup and photoshop.

>I dont watch game of thrones
The biggest lie in this thread right after the Emma Watson is attractive meme

>being this much of a shitposter
>calling everyone you dont like a got pleb
how convenient for you, nice strategy

wow its not like I havent heard that one before, why is it I always hear it in reference to Emma Watson and not Jennifer Lawrence or someone who is actually ugly

why does emma trigger the autists and make them fly into uncontrollable rage

QT

You seem upset that you've been caught

because shes a feminist and it obliterates their argument that feminists are ugly or desperate.

/thread

>swn beat you up
;_;

she's really cute. that's all.

>no part of Emma will ever be in your mouth

Life is pain

I don't watch television user. I actively make sure of it. I know its hard to believe

Literally NO ONE outside Britistan thinks she is above a 6/10.

UKucks see one okay looking girl and they worship her kek

I don't know dude I don't take part in your weird fucking waifu warring. I just entered this thread and responded to a couple comments I saw.

>desperate
Why do you think she became a feminist in the first place, user? Because her acting career was so successful and rewarding she retired in her 20s?

You do you user, all I'm saying is don't act a fool, it does happen everytime, if you noticed people are easily triggered by her on Cred Forums.

Hey, mods, this weasel's trying to avoid the word filter, ban him for me.

Kendrick is better. Watson redditors go back to Cred Forums

Emmas been doing the same as Radcliffe, mostly indie stuff but shes still leading BATB and a Tom Hanks film, those are two roles any actress would kill for.

Studios needs to be more confident in Radcliffe though, that would be cool if they did a film together again.

Actually it's britaboo pedos that mostly do.

I'm American though. My dick

Dude. When she held that speech in the U.N Cred Forums said she was dead wrong about her being sexualized when she became a teen. They have been doing it since the moment they saw her.

>french genes

The only thing you're gonna get out of French genes is severely cuckoldry.

It also doesn't surprise me that one of the most narcissistic celebrities completely disassociated from reality is half-French and a core feminist.

>britaboo
This isn't the 1800s anymore Nigel

she isn't french genetically but she was born and raised there, goes there a lot speaks french some and probably has a place there

Modern day universities do this to you.

>tfw Australia and the US are more moral than Japan and savior of the white race Russia
You have to wonder how these questions were posed to them. Were they asked are extramarital affairs always morally unacceptable or only unacceptable in some circumstances?

I love you guys too

Somewhat surprisingly high for countries above France, but I'm glad degeneracy hasn't so wholly affected Western Europe.

her mother is a frog you idiot

er shes still getting roles and she became one just as harry potter ended and people were wanting her to star in other things.

>can't even keep her hair neat
Is she literally autistic?

literally perfect

everything ive read has said they were british, however i dont think it matters. shes french because she was born there. shes french and british amd german

Because she has no talent??

>maximum filesize allowed is 3MB
>no sound
might as well nuke it hiro

>people were wanting her to star in other things
It's a pretty big step down going from Harry Potter to Perks of Being a Wallflower and then whatever shit she's done since. She's a big name actor for one franchise and that's probably how she'll die.

>shes still getting roles
Nothing great though. She was in the Vicar of Dibley lol.

>whatever shes done since
>acting with russel crowe, daniel bruhl, ethan hawk, tom hanks and singing in beauty and the beast is somehow doing poorly
She's mostly been picking roles based on director like coppola or aronofsky or gallenberger, the german who did Colonia won an oscar for best short

huh

Moar?

At least shes not doing Now You See Me 2.

>mentioning that gonorrhea of a movie with Russell Crowe
It's not about doing poorly it's about not doing as well. Her career took a nose dive after HP that's why she's little miss feminist for the UN

those are very lewd pants, need more pics of her in them

Emma is fucking gorgeous and attractive in my opinion, but I suppose her look isn't for everyone.

There are lots of actors who will only be known for their franchise roles and whos other films will be seen as "less" they didnt become feminists. she seems to genuinly believe in it. man you sound so bitter kek.

Just go easy with the memes shes been doing the same thing as radcliffe, stop acting like theres tons of good actresses right now. DESU not even arguing it is a fact that her next two roles most actress would kill for, so she'll be fine.

I think Harry potter was the highest grossing franchise until marvel had 13 or 15 movies to overtake it. Obviously nothing can match that but singing on screen is pretty cool, and thats a big role

>Emma is fucking gorgeous and attractive in my opinion
Agreed

Oh man I would love to see what her ass looked like in those. Her ass is her best feature

>he didnt like noah
Stopped there you have to go back

sorry to say thats a fake, but i thought it was pretty obvious.

>I suppose her look isn't for everyone.
yeah, gays

Nah, I think there are a lot of types of guys who prefer someone like Megan Fox or Jessica Biel or something, or Maxim models.

People always get so bitter

lost

> squeaking sound as her thighs rub together when she walks

I didnt look anywhere near the face of that pic. I just know dat ass is fat from that 1 gif of her in the movie where ahe played some part slut in grey yoga pants.

so they have no taste? because all of those types are so alike its boring

The face isnt fake, thats a pic of her but shes wearing a skirt. the pants are fake, cant you tell?

but I love emma and biel, megan fox justed herself years ago ;_;

What is wrong with Biel?

Well, I think they have shit taste, yeah.

I know Emma doesn't exactly do the most high brow films, and isn't actually the best actress, but I do think she has actual 'beauty' which I think a lot of American guys have no conception of. They're into this more athletic idea of 'hotness' that almost seems divorced from beauty.

In my personal opinion American women aren't even beautiful. Like pic related. This is 'hot' in America. But I see absolutely no beauty in them. It's just blank. American guys would call me gay for saying that, but I think Americans have like a 'fast-food' quality taste in their women.

>ywn be that car seat

There arent a lot of high brow films being made, people think Birdman or oscar bait tier stuff is high brow

;_; jdimsa

holy fuck, elliot rodger is that you?

I believe the expression for this kind of lowbrow, plain American looks is describing it as 'cornfed'

No I'm American and I can't stand pic related type girls, they can be attractive sometimes but I'll take Emma over them for sure.

not being attracted to plainness isn't hating women. I'm just talking about taste in beauty.

I just like European women's looks more, or really nearly any foreign women more than American women.

tis fake

Can we all take a moment to look at these thighs

I know, but I still want to be her car seat. Whether she sits on me while wearing panties or without.

This may sound like a funny criteria for what attracts me, but I think one of the things I really find attractive about Emma is that there is a lot of 'thought' in her face.

She has this kind of knowing glint in her eye and smirk that for some reason really turns me on, because I like smart girls but also because there's still this real femininity and sexuality about her and something in her expression that seems to acknowledge sexuality in a kind of smart, matter-of-fact, yet understated way.

And this carries over to other women too: a big part of whether I find them really beautiful has something to do in part with the kind of character and intelligence that comes across in their face and in the way they carry themselves.

>grabbing her by the pussy

Trumps America feels great

I bet he jerks off to this memory every day

The number one incentive for cloning if I've ever seen one, someone get her blood in cold storage

Well said, user

Textbook 7.5/10

>give all your money to women and allow your country to be destroyed by immigrants
>btw all my money is in offshore accounts lol

do u think she has innies?

>Explain to me her appeal. Is it just Harry Potter?

She's prettier than 90% of the females we typically see in starring roles, too bad she can't act for shit.

The banks suck good for her. They are obligated to publicize her address and info which is why she legally did what she did. All her money she paid income tax on. I would do the same

>complaining about everything

Nice meme. Emma Stone can't act for shit. Jennifer Lawrence cant act for shit. Don't reply though. I really dont care and neither does anyone on this board if they take anyone's opinion on film analysis seriously

tldr Cred Forumss golden waifus a shit

cosidering she doesn't, because I can use the internet, no

Bouncy bouncy

where?

nobody posted this?

>imgur

It's a pretty big album.

Why are you in love with Emma, user?

Worst Emma.

>here comes the inferiority complex best worst emma poster
Literally a meme pushed by inferiority complex stone and roberts fans

me behind the camera

me behind the camera

The funny part is thats what that scene and breaking the fourth wall at the end is making fun of.

This, I want to dominate her so bad.

Too bad I don't play rugby.

You must really love her.

google, chink who dated emma watson, or jay barrymore or johhny simmons or whoever shes dating now and you'll feel better

She's aged like milk

>Is it just Harry Potter?
Yes. Nothing more.
As someone that was already almost 18 when Harry Potter came out I never understood Emma Watson appeal. It's like all the kids that grew up with Harry Potter forcefully want her to be hot just to say "look how she grew to be so fucking hot jesus fucking christ so different".
She's not ugly, far from it, specially considering she's a brit, but her face is still mediocre and her body went along the same mediocrity. At least she's not fat.

Thought she was dating some buff rugby player still.

Wew lad, its almost as if you're old and out of touch

Stating the obvious is just stupid and a waste of time.
>hey no one would care about this actress if not for the film series that started her career
Yeah, no shit, dumbass. You could say that about any famous person ever.

He's not though

You thought wrong shes been dating someone else for almost a year, an american

>FUCK HOLLYWOOD,FUCK JK ROWLING AND, FUCK THIS THREAD.

>FUCK THE FILM INDUSTRY INTO INDOCTRINATING ME ON MY MOST IMPRESSIONABLE TIME TO MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT I GREW UP WITH THE HARRY TRIO. FUCK THEM FOR MAKING MY INFATUATION FOR EMMA INEXTRICABLY TANGLED WITH NOSTALGIA AND CHILDHOOD BLISS.

I don't care if she treated me like shit, emasculated me, or nagged me incessantly about her causes and how I'm a degenerate. I will still indulge my delusion that there is a reality where I'm cuddling by the fire with her, teasing her about "its laviosa", arguing about film, help her with her scripts, and hearing her say "I con't believe eeit, reaolly?" in her English as I present her a ring.

>delete this thread

He is because you and he are the representation of the board. Which is trash.

like this autism

Yeah m8. You need to be young to see if an irrelevant actress and UN mascot feminist is hot or not. Sure thing.

Ease up white knight, I'm not gushing over her but like I said, she's not ugly, far from it. Don't spaz around just because someone doesn't share your obsession.

kek the irony

she's not half french.

she was born in paris, but both her parents are english.

kys

kys

wew lad

one of her grandmothers is french , that makes her mother or father a genetical frenchie. I think it's her mothers side.

Just really work hard in life (but smartly) towards things that you love, in your own purpose, while developing a sense of yourself as increasingly the kind of man you want to be, with a vision of the kind of woman you like kept firmly in your heart.

You will begin to vibrate this frequency and over time, if you continue to self-actualize, and step up to life's challenges, seeing them as lessons, while holding onto your vision, you will eventually develop into the type of man you want to be... who naturally attracts the kind of woman you want. You won't (likely) get Emma herself, but you'll attract women with similar qualities, if you are the masculine vibrational compliment/counterpoint to that. Like attracts like.

Choose to step into a mindframe and feeling of abundance, and stay on the journey it takes you. Don't ever let yourself feel lack or helplessness. Presume value and good fortune, but also take on a good dynamic masculine energy and go out and be active. You'll bring the value and women will be drawn to you.

virtual reality and emma ai will happen

that gay broscience without any link or proof to the reality we live in.
>vibrating
No you just got a dildo stuck up your ass

Deathly Hallows pt 1 Emma was best Emma

consider suicide t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m

top cutie

All successful people out there practice that abundance principle. Those who already have get more, those who lack, lose even more.

Therefore, take on abundance. It's not science, it's about mindframe and feeling. It's something more akin to New Age, but it works. Again, the winners all practice it. Either explicitly, or the principles are already established in their life and it's just continuing forward on that design. It's how attraction works, capitalism, everything growing.

Getting into a losing, hopeless frame of mind and emotional state will ensure failure. It's a sucker's mentality.

You know how there are those 'assholes' and 'morons' who seem to really believe in themselves even if they don't seem to have any good reason to, but it works out for them? Gets them laid, gets them friends, jobs, a life, happiness? There's wisdom in that kind of willful self-belief and ability to hype yourself up and sell yourself to others. That's what all successful people are actually doing. All the losers just aren't in on that secret, think it's a 'lie', but they're only depriving themselves a good fulfilling life.

Ron is the epitome of the kind of hating sadsack who sits on the sidelines and talks shit on active people. And cowards and haters like him never actually end up with the high quality girls in the end, if they end up with anyone, until they change their fucking attitude.

Harry Potter basically.

She's a grown up child actress so people want to see her naked even though there's literally nothing there, not even DFC, according to r/xray. It's similar to the Lindsay Lohan situation except without the crackwhore antics (but with more feminist dominatrix antics).

you havent seen her see through or nips then because shes hot

Ron wasnt that much of a dick go easy

hnnnnnnnnnng

She is ok looking and really famous, that's enough to have people obsess over her. Plus she was really cute when she was younger (not pedo I was young too back then)

I can see her nips wtf

>No tits
>No ass
She is just a pretty face, Taylor Swift of last generation

>so pedos want to see her naked

ifypfy

for you

> Sour and ruining my breakfast

what's wrong with pedos?

Is this truly love?

>her face when she speaks about me

>hardly even any panty content