DUDE TITS LMAO: The Show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlHpAXIwdpA&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE SHIT BAIT: The Post
kys my dude

Well that's mean for no reason...

What is it about female nudity that triggers Americans so much? They can have someone's guts being pulled out of their stomachs while they scream in agony and it's fun for all the family, but show a nipple and it's no fun allowed.

how many titties have even been shown? I only remember Thandie Newton's

Because a woman's beauty deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. Gore is depraved and in human nature, so it's more acceptable to be seen.

Because Americans aren't degenerates like Yurop.

You see ERW's tits like 10 seconds into the first episode you fuckin pleb

well excuse me princess

Why no anime-lookin robot? Even though it's the west, there would still be money to make off that niche.

How can it be exciting for the guests when they can't be killed?

Have you been watching? Fucking and killing the Hosts is indistinguishable from reality. It's a rush to do depraved shit that you wouldn't do in real life.

maybe the first time, but killing when they basically can't fight back seems pointless. I'd stick to fucking desu.

>european tv

DUDE BAD WRITING LMAO

more like DUDE WE'RE TREATING ROBOTS AS SUBHUMANS AND THEY'RE GAINING SENTIENCE AND AREN'T THAT DIFFERENT FROM US LMAO: The Show

there's also story lines you can play out, like any fucking video game.

fuck i hate europe now

hot

DUDE SWEARING AT MY FUCKING SUPERIORS LMAO

i just want to feel some tits

I understand most of that list, but Dress and Pacific Rim? Those are some Cred Forumskin

Would they kick you out of the park if you went on a murder spree right out of the gate?

I'd imagine they'd be fine with you Jeffery Dahmer'ing it up on your lonesome, but would they tolerate someone fucking up every plotline by reenacting columbine right after they got off the train?

but you can do that in real life. you need westworld to do gunslingan

>DUDE TITS LMAO: The Show

That's pretty much every HBO show

What the fuck Europe

I doubt they'd kick you out but it seems they have measures to slow people down. Maybe they'll shut down his gun or who knows what.

maybe westworld is for casuals and in the same world they have a running man show.

>anime
People who actually leave the house Don't watch anime.

I think the real question is would they care if you wanted to fuck a cunnybot?

Then what about furrybots and scalybots? What about alienbots?

yes, they would kick you out for griefing the starting zone and killing quest npcs. or maybe they're all programmed essential and can't be killed but only just stabbed with forks.

probably not. It's a robot. They have no problem with you murdering or raping them, going robopedo shouldn't be any different.

K I N O

oh boy...

First 10 minutes were pure kino. After that it became leleddit: the show

>DIARRHEA CHA CHA CHA

didnt u try to make this thread earlier except with "DUDE DICKS LMAO:the show" then everyone of these tv faggots told u the exact amount of dicks in the episodes and it was low.

>mfw finally be John Marston
>get shot to shit outside of a barn like John Marston
>become my son
That was a shitty vacation, desu.

so we've seen knives and blunt weapons used, not sure if bows/arrows have been shown either but they are probably in their what with the indians
so how do those weapons work?
what stops a guest from stabbing another? what stops a host from releasing an arrow that happens to hit someone?
what if they just stand above them with a rock? can they drop it on them and kill them or what?

guns aren't the only way you can kill someone

seems like theres a lot of ways for the staff to get in and deal with things quickly but also the surveillance seems pretty good in the scenes with ugly Thor

t. Ahmed

You're the ones with Ahmeds, you faggot.

t. Jamal

I'm gonna spoil it for you cucks, The black hat old fuck was test tube baby that was born in west world that's why he's completely undetected. He's hybrid human he was made by the black guy to entertain the creator.

I was hoping she'd fart and make a fireball

so every HBO show?

unless she wants to show it off.

what are you, a fucking muslim?

>no EASTWORLD where you can visit an asian creampie factory

Fucking Americans, they see some tits and go balistic. get over it.

because even if what you said was true, it would break the illusion of being in the old west, which is all ford really cares about when it comes to developing the park

not up close though

even worse

>but you can do that in real life
r-right,,,

i know that you must be new to Cred Forums but all tv recommendation lists have baits in them

wry?
story?

>no JAVworld where you can get caught up in their absurd plots

Shill Cosby

LITERALLY fallout 4 did it better: the show

That was one of my first thoughts watching ep 1. Just get off the train and waste everyone you meet with a bullet to the head.

Fallout 4 did nothing better in comparison to literally anything.

We live in a strange time where everything triggers some demographic, the only kind i havent seen is midgets complaining about every movie being for tall people. Its quite sad cause creativity will die in time due to this victim narrative audiences complain about.

Watched the first episode and it wasn't very good.

lol

Fat chicks get really mad and no one tells them to fuck off.

>Where we are going she is a 2
What did he mean by this?

Life is suffering

>no nipworld were you can experience life in feudal japan
>go from village to village like Sanjuro or enlist in the emperor's army
>learn sword fighting either by dueling hosts or join up at one of the local kendo dojos

>when an underaged American homosexual makes a thread

But he's not undetected so your theory is shit

Thanks for spoiling the game for me faggot

>implying FO4 isn't a huge piece of shit

the only thing was done at least respectably was the gunplay and even that was shit compared to most shooters

>RPG doesn't have the as good gunplay as the latest call of duty

Color me shocked.

\thread

That was fast

>FO4
>RPG

if you didn't beat the game the same day it came out you've only got yourself to blame if you get spoiled

this show is awful. it follows the pathetic trend nowdays with hbo of filling shows with female nudity, violence, and cursing every 2 seconds to mask the poor writing and lack of a coherent plot. i hope this shit gets cancelled

See what you're missing is that FO4 hardly counts as an RPG

What is the point of your post?

Yes, you've summarised the plot of the show and touched on some of the themes it deals with, but that's not a critique.

What is your problem?

>Watched the first episode and I'm a pleb
Thanks for sharing.

>lack of a coherent plot

it's 2 episodes in and it's already got more plot than the entirety of Ex Machina.

How do they shrink the people?

With memes.

Because violence is natural, nudity isn't.

retard argument
clothing isn't natural either
you weren't born with underwear

logic used is that you are more likely to gain nipple in real life than to go on a massacre. They show you the impossible because they know you can't do it in real life and can't sue them by saying you used their show as a manual

>you weren't born with underwear
speak for yourself, I was born with a platinum spoon and a 3 piece suit. also There are 2 schools of thought on this. 1 is the one you said and second one says that humans are part of nature, we get out intelligence from nature so everything we do and make is natural, including plastic

Gore is fake, nudity s real.

it's a bullshit argument of semantics.

everyone knows what is meant by natural vs unnatural, or natural vs man made. if everything humanity does is "natural" because we came from nature, then it's a meaningless word and shouldn't even be in our lexicon.

except it is, because people need to distinguish from that which comes from nature and that which comes from man

>if everything humanity does is "natural" because we came from nature, then it's a meaningless word and shouldn't even be in our lexicon.
>except it is, because people need to distinguish from that which comes from nature and that which comes from man
it is a relic from when man put himself above nature.
>comes from nature
it all comes from nature. some chemical combinations,etc can not be found in nature but something being man made does not make it unnatural.unnatural also has a negative connotation

Can Dolores use Bankai?

only if she remembers her swords name, so far she is like zaraki

Except nudity is frowned upon in video games too. Also, a show like Walking Dead wouldn't get away with fake nudity like cgi nipples or prosthetic penises.

Her farts must smell like the 4th of july

>tfw no SLAVWORLD where you squat, drink vodka and not much else

>Fallout 4
>RPG

Sponsored by Adidas

>what did she mean by this ?

Brazil is in europe now? So it is white after all

That's spain

>No old hollywood world

I want to talk to Alfred Hitchcock and to help Bing Crosby wack at his kids with socks full of oranges, is that so wrong?

don't forget the mutants, radiation and Chernobyl

>ride the Whell of Pripyat
>avoid radioation spots
>find anomalies
>sit at the campfire with comrades and drink vodka
>listen to Bandit Radio
>Cheekie some Breekie
>enjoy the landscape of the Ukraine
>explore Chernobyl
>hunt the famous outlaw Strelok
>free 7,62x39

I like most of those movies. What makes them fedoracore? Who says, some dumbass on the internet?

>it's HBO they have great shows with great writing!

why is it that westworld isn't a great show with great writing?

youtube.com/watch?v=VlHpAXIwdpA&feature=youtu.be

I think the robot designers are too edgy and shallow. I get the point, but they are obnoxious. fuck this fuck that fucking fuck I feel like a church grandma complaining about it but godamn B R A V O N O L A N

Fatal dog attacks in the United States are a small percentage of the relatively common occurrences of dog bites. While at least 4.5 – 4.7 million Americans are bitten by dogs every year, only about 20 to 30 of these bites result in death, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

because they do it only to be sensationalist and get views by that not because it would relevant and enhance the story. on the other hand it's not bad or hurtful to the narrative in anyway so i'm neutral about it

this