Well Cred Forums, this is the end for me. What's a good final movie to watch? Something comforting, preferably...

Well Cred Forums, this is the end for me. What's a good final movie to watch? Something comforting, preferably. Don't try to talk me out of it, I've got my exit bag all hooked up and ready to go once the credits roll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8ir8rVl2Z4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time Bandits

goodnight sweet prince

Fellowship of the Ring. If you're serious dont do it, we have much more shit posting to do

Wait for the Emoji movie to come out

I like these answers, I haven't seen Time Bandits. I'll try that.

Thank you anons. You're going to make it even though I couldn't.

>I haven't seen Time Bandits. I'll try that

I think you will love the ending OP very heartfelt

but seriously time bandits is an amazing film

Tell us about yourself, at least we'll know something about you before you go.

wouldnt you want to watch your favorite movie before you die.

watch some Forrest Gump

What would you like to know?

Pirating it now, thank you for the suggestion

enjoy, I also recommend if you don't off yourself to watch some of Terry Gilliams other early work as well.

please dont go

think about the future

what new horror awaits

What was your favorite toy as a kid?
Who was your first waifu?
What town did you grow up in?
What's your favorite show?
What's your favorite season of the year?
Who's your favorite author?
Do you have any siblings?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Why do you want to go?
What's your favorite color?

How old are you?

My Life, with Michael Keaton

lol, this photo is shopped. the screen was originally on reddit. I do appreciate the spirit of it though.

The Lion King

>Don't try to talk me out of it
Why would anyone even try? You're nobody. Just go now.

Suicide Squad

move in with me bro we'll have a good time

Ghost Busters, the new one

At least wait and vote for trump.

Then we can all die together.

post pic of exit bag

The world could always use more shitposters, OP.

But Fellowship is definitely the one to go for.

I'm watching the movie now. I'll answer a few of these before I go

>favorite toy as a kid?

LEGOs. I was (and still am) poor, so I usually just got one or two small kits a year on my birthday and christmas, but I enjoyed them.

>first waifu

I never really had a waifu; maybe Dakota Fanning after I saw War of the Worlds when I was 11.

>what town did you grow up in
I grew up in the countryside in rural western Washington state.

>Favorite show

Don't have one, I was never a big TV guy. Just movies

>favorite season?

Summer

>favorite author?
Admittedly, I don't read much, but I liked adventure stories when I was a kid. The Most Dangerous Game, Jack London books, Rudyard Kipling, that kind of thing

>siblings?
I have 4 brothers and sisters that I love but this is for the best

>what did you want to be when you grew up?

I never had a desire like that. I still don't

>favorite color?
Blue, the sky variant

I'm 21.

Goodbye anons

You know you're ruining your siblings lives if you do this, right? You're a selfish fucking prick.

So I should just be a wageslave/shitposter every day for the next 50-60 years then? Fuck that

Only you can decide what you become. If you end it now it's true, your suffering will end, it won't get worse. But you will never see if it was ever possible for things to get better.

Just kill yourself already my man

Nobody on a anonymous board care

thanks for the cool photo. hope you don't kill yourself. life can be shitty, but there's still stuff to enjoy.

Interracial Hole Stretchers 3

21 year old child thinks his life is over

Lmao

I tried watching Zerkalo but was distracted the whole time. Don't watch anything.

It's what the rest of us do user.

We look for small mercies to get us through.

Like the next BOTW.

Or a new fappening.

Keep Hope Alive!

koyaanisqatsi

You're 21, still a tit. Wait ten years.

OP, you're still here are you?

you have so much to do bro, don't do it.

why do you want to do it?

Anyone can pick up a trade and work with that like 4 hours a day to keep themselves alive in a cozy small apartment. This would give you about 10-12 hours of free time each day.
Life isn't that hard if you actually try to apply yourself.

OP is a faggot who thinks he's above that shit.

the entire jackson middle earth saga extended edition

Tokyo story

>Anyone can pick up a trade
Not in the first world, you need to be qualified to get on pretty much any worksite and tradies won't hire a 20+ year old apprentice

People don't realize how good cozy can be until they've had it hard.

If you're a single guy and live modestly, you can get by comfortably on a 30 hour work week, and have plenty of time left over for movies, games, fishing, reading. Just chilling out. He's young enough that he can probably mooch off his parents while he does an apprenticeship.

Being a single, relaxed guy is a good life, if you don't care about status.

And if you're at the point of suicide, you probably shouldn't be too hung up on a big house in the suburbs with a wife and kids.

beautiful post
i'm gonna keep it in my head as my bailout plan

>ruining your siblings lives

lel
so they'll kill themselves too?
bullshit, if anything they have a compelling new topic for their memoir

that's not the way to go about convincing anyone

Kurosawa Dreams

Sad we couldn't meet, see ya.

I consider suicide every day but don't go through with it because of family. I'll probably just die one day from lack of trying.

>wanting to kill yourself at 21 because life seems like too much effort
lol

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but it seems like I don't need to. Also, just know that you'll fuck over your family with this big time.

Tattoo artists do.

Dont do it op.
There are things that are waiting for you ahead that will make you glad you didnt end it.
Watch something good and gove it a rest

Anything that's work is too much for me.
Work is boring and sucks and turns life into a repetitive chore like you're on a fucking hamster wheel. And no, finding a FUN job is not a thing, I can't think of a single achievable one. Even if it is fun, that fact that its a job will make it not fun.

It's like when you did summer reading in school. Maybe you liked the book and wanted to keep reading it, but then you remembered you had to keep adding cliffnotes for every page. Rather then being immersed in the story you're yanked out of it.

Real, responsible adult life is shit.

see you tomorrow, faggot

My mate just got an apprenticeship as an electrician at 26, he's a pretty lazy guy as well so I can't imagine it'd be difficult for someone who actually has motivation.

I suggest giving this a read.

The goal is to find a job that is "meh" but unobtrusive and that pays enough that you don't have to do it too much (by balancing your lifestyle).

If you're willing to live like a bachelor, you'll be able to get away with less and less work.

If you pick a trade, like boilermaking, the work isn't so bad. It's boring, but you don't deal with a lot of "work" shit.

>killing yourself when you have all these movies to watch
why

Or just watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=q8ir8rVl2Z4

When I was suicidal this song was always made me... well, more suicidal.
In a good way, I guess.

If op wasnt being a faggot then hes most likely dead by now

>If you pick a trade, like boilermaking, the work isn't so bad. It's boring, but you don't deal with a lot of "work" shit.
>>isn't so bad...it's boring
Gee I want to do that for 20 years. And what kind of a fucking book is that? The cover looks horrible and it sounds really fucking depressing. Exactly the type of shit I hate, just "accept" mediocrity and boredum.

You gotta watch this. It's all about suicide and life and existentialism. Probably the best suicide-kino ever made

yeah you are not OP but im all for killing yourself
you just a lazy fuck that thinks being moody and grumpy is something that other people find interesting. the whole life is about surviving you underage fuck. be it in our time, going to work or do something yourself that will pay the shit you want and need, or be in 98673574bc and you spend 24/7 hunting/supplying food and shelter

tldr you not special

Wouldn't you rather find a job that you enjoy, regardless of how well it pays?

I'd rather do something I love for 10 hours and make just enough money than do something I hate for 8 hours and make a lot of money.

I'm surviving right now aren't I? How is surviving even a thing anymore in the modern age when society just makes everything and provides for everyone. You're such a fucking stupid slave, enjoy your shit boring life you'll never have fun with.