Woah she is so apathetic about the hosts she must be a real hardened veteran!

woah she is so apathetic about the hosts she must be a real hardened veteran!

the writing in this show is so fucking bad lmao

I'm seriously unsure as to what point you think you're making here.

Apathetic? If anything she seems a little too attached to them. The way she made out with that prostitute host, then stopped Thandie Newton's character from getting scrapped, and the way she seemed to feel sorry for Dolores when she was freaking out about her dad.

ep. 1: we must ask all the robots questions

ep. 2: my glasses tell me everything

personally I wish they just started with the glasses

yeah but shes cute so its ok

My biggest issue with the writing is the show's apparent claim that everyone is just a bloodthirsty sexual deviant lying in wait, and that the only reason we don't murder and rape nonstop in the real world is because it's against the law.

I have to imagine a lot of people would come to Westworld to explore and see things they never would have a chance to see in the real world, go on an adventure, etc. etc.

But instead every lunatic on the show spends their time committing heinous acts of violence for no reason and chasing after all the robot puss their dick desires.

I just don't buy that WIlliam seems to be the only good-natured guest in the world.

in episode 1 they had a lot more general purpose guests

- that one black family near the river
- the dopey guy who is on vacation with his wife
- the women on the 2nd train

in ep. 2 they sorta just threw that out the window and made it out to be HBOWorld

Civility is an illusion. Barbarity is the default state of mankind.

I can say with utmost sincerity that I have zero desire to murder or rape anyone, and it's not society stopping me from doing it.

You're gonna get a wave of betas claiming that all human beings are inherently obsessed with sex and violence.

How is she in any way apathetic toward hosts? Need I remind you, this is the woman who snuck in a kiss with the prostitute in episode 1 after Bernard left the room.

Is that the chick from Raising Hope?

I thought that was Rose Byrne and didn't realize it wasn't until the second episode. Am I the only one? I normally don't have trouble distinguishing between faces

I was sure it was Rose Bryrne until I read your comment and googled it. She even acts like her, thats spooky.

but people are. but it doesn't help that we're all being exploited by tptb through media. they show this shit constantly for a reason. get out of your reptilian brain and maybe humanity will evolve.

We are obsessed with sex though. Violence is just something people want because they can't have it in real life. And they're fucking robots you assholes, not humans.

This bitch's acting is so fucking stale I'm convinced she's some old host model.

People don't play GTA to be nice dude. Same goes for Westworld.

For a second there i thought she was Jeffrey Wright's personal sexbot

Speak for yourself, sociopath. I have slowly developed feelings for my fleshlight

glasses were for code analysis, dumbass. ep 2 had questions

whats wrong with you?

WESTWORLD IS THE ULTIMATE PLEB FILTER

DEEPLY

>it
>it
>it
>hurr it

Jesus christ, in real life people call even boats and cars 'she'. Them forcing every character to call the hosts 'it' to reinforce their not humans is really annoying.

its really not something to get ben outer shape

Am I the only one who hears her faked American accent as really bad?
The default state is just to do whatever the fuck helps you survive and propagate. It's very natural to try to reconcile with other humans since they are to a large extent your equals.

Not entirely. The black prostitute has 3 customers in episode 2 that I can think of: A woman who finds her aggressive approach too presumptuous (after they upped her aggression by 20%), an Asian guy who I don't remember well, and another white guy who (correct me if I'm wrong) got interrupted by his friend getting smashed and shooting Teddy at the bar counter.

The old Greeks, psychologists, and even people who write books about manners agree that humans are a core of impulses wrapped in a thin veil of restraint. The only thing imposing the veil on us is civilization, take it away and we'll all be killing one another.

I did find this dialogue in this scene to be a bit cringy. It's never worse than this moment however.

Overall it's good.

>By my most mechanical and dirty hand...

Spend any amount of time playing a multiplayer videogame after the first year. At first, the playerbase is usually cooperative and exploratory. But once all the secrets are found, trolling or griefing becomes rampant, or development/administration slows or halts, then the playerbase will turn into a spawning pool for horrible people.

Minecraft is a pretty good example, but there are many others. Since there is no consequence for killing, they have no reason to not kill people whom they might get along with. After all, that guy could have something you need.