/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gayboystube.com/videos/dean-charles-chapman-jerk-with-his--cousin-521052.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mrkZQQ_5ywU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if the old one died because nobody was posting, why make another one?

Why wrong backlink faggot?

Because he wanted to be the op

DO NOT reply to Jonautists who don't understand basic math.

Just to piss you off

Objectively most important character edition

Based

I dont understand why this board unironically doesnt like Jon's character sometimes.

Is it because burgerland doesnt read books? So they dont read the books?

Yeah, that's the reason

If you can't make a thread right, don't make one

I don't understand how people who've read the books like his character when he's boring as shit and it's everything going on around him that only sometimes makes his chapters interesting.

Hes hardly as terrible anyone memes him out to be.

Can you believe they used to call this show sexist?

/ourfault/ again!

First 10 minutes were pure kino. After that it became leleddit: the show

dubs for azor jon

Azor hodor

>first 10 minutes
of the series?

No of tommen's sextape.

Based

REEEEEEEEE FUCKING SPOILER AND TRIGGER WARNING THAT SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based patrician last harpy

Youtube.com/watch?v=UZGCELuK4Kw?t=2m20s

>it would be a form of poetic justice for [bran to warg undead hodor]
Mind rape isn't cool, DnD have completely failed that aspect of Bran's story and it's one of the best.

Azor Jonsa

No the horror kino in the end of ASOS and in ADWD with coldhands and the cave is the best and where they failed the most.

Azor Ahanus

This tbqh. Bran's story it the most kino, a fucking high-schooler could have adapted it better. Unfortunately D&D don't even know how to film properly in a dark setting.

Mind rape is cool user. Grab them by the cerebellum

What a little bitch

Yes he is.

Nah.

Based

I know it won't last long but still I'm glad there's an average IQ difference between the GoT audience and the Westworld audience.

So let's say Theon didn't take Winterfell after leaving Pyke, and 40 years later the Iron Islands is still independent while all the other kingdoms have gone back into the fold. Theon is king, because reasons, and the Iron Islands are united and happy.
Put aside all the conspiracies and drama, let's just say that the someone from the Lannister-Baratheon dynasty rules.

Now, let's say that this ruler wanted to reconquer the Iron Islands for the Seven Kingdoms. What does Theon do with a fresh and ready Ironborn military in response?

In whose favor?

/got/ is dead without the branfags, pack if up lads, its over

>What does Theon do with a fresh and ready Ironborn military in response?
Get crushed like last time

Mild hot chunky salsa request :)

>tfw still no video of Maisie putting a finger up her cooter on omegle

hey user do you think bloodraven was a nonce who lured bran into his SEX CAVE because as a gimp bran couldn't get away?

almost definitely. You can tell by the weird stuff going on. Weirdwood paste? more like Roofypaste, bran's getting ROOTED.com

Uncle Euron would probably arrange him a funny accident :^)

There's one mentally ill faggot in this thread who'll unironically think this

Victarion couldn't hold the Islands. What chance would Theon have?

>all of my normie friends think Hodor sacrificed himself to save Bran by his own free will
>I read that scene as Bran sacrificing Hodor by warging into him and forcing him to hold the door

Am I retarded?

I don't think he warged into him, rather Bran's going back in time distorted history, frying Hodor's mind. From that point on, he was destined to live for one purpose: holding the door. We'll see when the next book comes out, but I'm hoping to hell there's a different explanation that what the show had because it was pretty dumb. It also means that Bran is a fucking monster.

See, I think that he warged into Hodor to hold the door, but accidentally warged into young Hodor's mind at the same time, frying his brain, and also proving that history is a flat line and cannot be changed.
>It also means that Bran is a fucking monster.
No more than Stannis.

In the show, it appears to be two separate incidents, the frying of Hodor's mind and Hodor holding the door. Either way, I wouldn't say that Hodor was doing it because he wanted to.

You bring up an interesting comparison. I am definitely not a Stannis fan, but I do think there's a distinction between what he did and what Bran did. Stannis truly believes that it is his duty to take the throne and the rule, and he is willing to do just about anything to fulfill that duty. I truly believe he doesn't even want the throne, but he feels obligated. Bran is the complete opposite. He sacrificed Summer, a child of the forest and Hodor all for the sole purpose of saving his own skin after HIS mistake put them there in the first place.

Bran did nothing wrong. He has a world to save. Getting killed in the cave will help no one, they'll still all get killed. And Summer and Leaf fought of their own free will. Hodor was an accident.

Are you fucking retarded?

Stannis made the conscious predetermined CHOICE specifically to burn his daughter alive. It wasn't a mistake, or a misunderstanding, or something he couldn't have forseen or stopped before it was too late. He was given the choice, burn your daughter or don't burn her, and he chose burn her. Regardless of WHY, he still did it fully aware of what he was doing.

Bran on the other hand, and I cant even believe you fucking contrarian sociopaths are making me explain this, had no idea what would happen and made a mistake that he couldn't have possibly have understood the consequences of until it was too late. Jesus christ you people are autistic if you actually refuse to see the difference here.

>on vacation innawoods for 4 days
>no news when I get back

Bran

Tell us what you did innawoods user

>He sacrificed Summer, a child of the forest and Hodor all for the sole purpose of saving his own skin after HIS mistake put them there in the first place.

Bran is a god. Stannis just mistakenly thought he was the second coming of one. Without Bran the story is over.

REEEEEEEEEEEE PUT A TRIGGER WARNING NEXT TIME NOW I HAVE FLASHBACKS OF MY UNCLE MOLESTING ME IT ALL COMES BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BRANPEDOS

>no news

Bearloli is back bitch

>tfw there will never be a mini-series on the Emperors of Yi Ti
>tfw there will never be a mini-series on the rise of the Valyrian Freehold and the War with the Rhoynar
>tfw there will never be eerie undertones about the oily black stones that show up wherever incredible world events happen
>tfw there will never be exploration of Sothoryos

The bear, the bear and the loli fair

Practiced my swordsmanship actually

hmm really

Why does Dany act like slavery is such a bad deal when she was literally the fuck-toy slave of a brutal unga bunga warlord and *loved every second of it?*

Ye, I put some pumpkins on stands and fucked them up with my Katana, Falchion, Scimitar and Claymore.

I blame branpedos for my uncle molesting me, and for my inability to do basic math.

Is she and Arya competing for the role of the Goblin in the North?

Arya is and always will be Goblin of the North, she's just got baby fat that will sharpen out into luscious curves when she gets older.

Bran's like 46 next year

How does that make you a paedo if you want to eat his ass?

Because he's a male, of course. Posters like aren't pedos because they like the character of a girl.

>posting set pictures is pedophilia
>calling someone their /got/ approved name is pedophilia

now i wnt Bran Flakes for breakfast user

have you guys heard of the fapping video of Dean Chapman? Anyone got a link?

go to /hm/ fag/got/

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

>Everyone but Sophie = back at work

What did she mean by this

Yes it is, pedo. Kill yourself degenerate.

So anyone know if Stannis is alive?

Is she fired? Was it all the drinking drug use and sweaty anal sex?

Yes. The character will be quietly written out like Old Nan and the Joker.

HAIR AIN'T RED

BITCH IS DEAD

was is this about anal?

No it isn't faggot

Don't bother, he's unable to think rationally when triggered.

Can't wait for the new season and new full comfytime on /got/, I've been here (sadly) 5 years in a row or so

Azor Jon

Reminder that Jon will die at the end of the books and show, in an epilogue.

And on his deathbed in the books, he'll have a vision of himself in the Crypts being greeted and accepted by the Kings of Winter

tbqh on-season /got/ isn't very comfy because it's way too fast. I think the best period is the month before the premiere.

She couldn't have worked a horrible wig into her contract like Daenerys?

lrn2archives

Who gives a shite

Now that you mention it, a wig is a possible solution for Sophie's female pattern baldness.

On-season one this year was crazy fast, but there were many good discussions and all kinds of asoiaf fans visited.
I also feel like muh guys are here on-season, the ones very much into the world of asoiaf, so we can discuss all kinds of stuff

That's not baldness, pull almost any chick's hair back like that and you'll probably get that same hairline

yeah, just look at olympic gymnasts, they all do that to their hair.

Okay, baldy.

Who is your favorite character? Me, I like Bran Stark.

I'm not even a chick retard

>killing your dad over a fucking whore

Tyrion is fucking dumb.

Jon Starkgaryen

>tfw they will never spoil all the mysteries of the world

lol no, she's just a balding wreck

Okay, bald lady.

And a lifetime of poor treatment, denial of your birthright and allowing your execution for a crime you did not commit. But also a whore, yes.

Reminder that Jon will latch onto Dany like a lovesick puppy when he finds out Rhaegar's his dad.

He's always been curious about his mother and that part of his life, never satisfied just being Ned Stark's son, learning more about his father will be his new obsession and only people on Dany's side can tell him about him.

whew lads reunion incoming

Sansa is done for

Oh shit.

Sansa BTFO

Fucking everyone's there but her

Jonsa BTFO

Jonrya lives.

Did they really fire the red head bitch for being a coked up floozy

Wun Wun

Just as the outline foretold

WINCEST baby, nothing like that shit.

technically not fired. just killed her off.
expect her to have a few filler scene, then try soemthing retarded and die for it.

where do you guys get the latest GoT news?

woah is arya a /tuffguy/ now?

She's still blonde and hanging out with Gillen (not in this pic, the fat chick has a separate picture with Gillen too).

Blonde = GONE

Jorah or Jaime.

Tumblr bitch

Forgot pic

Here

twitter

She's fucking dead.

KEK

who's potatoface?

>mfw people tried saying original Arya was Sansa

Aidan and Sophie are in Dublin.

Fucking why?

Wait a minute, Aidan was born in Dublin.

THEY'RE FUCKING

>Wait a minute, Aidan was born in Dublin.
>THEY'RE FUCKING
what, you think sophie is pregnant with aidan and birth him back in time travel or some shit?

>tfw looking for Sophie but she's nowhere to be found on set

Just some fan.

I can't imagine how retardedly they'll kill her off, now that she's back in Winterfell.

>Hello I am Petyr a bad man boo! I do bad things hee hee hee! *twirl mustache* STAB!
>Oh no I am tragic femininity character, waaah! *dies*
>Petyr, I am bastard man. I stab u cuz I must do justicey things and all that
>B-b-but I am spy guy, how can this beeee I should seen this coming waaah *dies*
>The justices now prevailing and yay, Queen Shoehorn Thunderpussy has arrived on her dragon, Plotarmordrakis. All the bad snow peoples will lose now

Wig confirmed, death confirmed.

Wew lad.

Fucking told you fags.

All those who oppose Jon die or live only at his mercy.

Even family.

BASED PLOT ARMOR

>when you tryin to Quasimodo but your face ain't ugly enough

you just know

You don't sound enthused that Sansa's gonna die.

You're not a sansafag are you?

Yes that was rhetorical, we see you

It's a tranny? Yes.

Maisie fortunately got cuter. Good for her.

No, I just know this show's writing has majorly gone downhill in the past two years. Hardhome and Cersei 404ing a bunch of cunts were the only good parts.

Is /got/ going to whine and complain about Arya and Jon reuniting?

No. But I don't expect her to do anything afterward since her story arc is over.

He bangin Sophie again?

>OH SHOPHIE LET ME SKARCH THAT ARSE, YA DON'T FLY SHO GOOD DO YA SHOPHIE WHATSH THE NEXT SHTEP OF OF YOUR MASHTER CAREER?

She is now a trained assassin and you think her arc is over? KEK

>Both Sophie and Maisie follow and even thanked their stalker sophieturntits on twitter.

What the fuck?

And apparently Sophie told a fan that her hair is too damaged to dye it.

Why the fuck would she bleach it and ruin it forcing her to get a wig, I'd fire her ass for that shit

I'm officially shipping Jonarya as of this moment. It's the only thing that makes any sense to me anymore.

depends how it happens?
I don't care what happens as long as it makes sense. half the shit happening now doesn't make any goddamn sense tho, hence the complaining.

It has always been the only thing to make sense. Notice how Nymeria only obeys Ghost and no other wolf.

Sophie is off the plot. It's time we just said goodbye.

FLY AWAY, LITTLE BIRD, FLY FLY FLY

>FLY FLY FLY

>FLY FLY FLY

Maisie and Sophie have gone lesbian, blind item confirmed,

That was Dabid simplifying and white washing Turion.

Maisie also liked a tweet saying that Sophie made her pussy pop, I shit you not.

Maisie is a feminist. That'll never happen

And who else is she going to kill? The Hound is now on a redemption arc, and she left him for dead once since he did the whole father figure thing.
Cersei will be killed by Jaime, so that isn't happening either.
Frey is also dead, as is the kiddie fucker who just magically showed up in Arya's town for no apparent reason whatsoever.

The only thing they could do with her to make her even remotely interesting at this point would be to have her kill Dany after Queen Libtard turns her shitskin rape train loose on the continent.

>Sophie told a fan that her hair is too damaged to dye it.

Yeah she's dead. She's known at least a couple days before she went buck-wild on her hair. Girls only do that shit when something drastic happens.

Mel said they would meet again. Gendry is back. The Hound and the BwB.

lots of rare maisie on the lovelymaisiew one!
(also she's probably unstable and maisie should probably be on her guard)

What's wants to be that Gendry returning is because d&d finally realised he's been gone for years.

There are a lot of devoted Maisie twitters out there.

based

Oh I believe it

Sure.

She'll try and do something, fuck it up cause she's stupid, Littlefinger already isn't trustworthy so it'll be mostly Jon being oblivious to how she could trust and side with LF against him.

All the other characters will gather to judge Sansa, interrogate LF, sentence them to die.

Arya may confront Sansa in the cell since George said they have a lot to work out and this will be their reunion and last scene, bitter and sweet.

The fact that you don't see the irony in this comment...............

Me too

>all those images of Isaac kissing guys on the cheek and having guys kiss him on the cheek
>all those images of Isaac nuzzling against bigger guys
>all those images of his male friends that Isaac captions with "I love you with all my heart"
Are Brits really this affectionate or is Bran an actual homo?

homo

i dont know, ask ahmed

He loves the cock.

Is she in the North or not?

>All those who oppose Jon die or live only at his mercy.

>Tommen is a twink fag that sucked off David for not just one but two roles
>Arya the normie favorite returns to the North while Sansa is confirmed dead

Whew what a week lads

Yeah pics were taken the same day and by the same photographer as the others and she's wearing a similar outfit to Bearloli's

Say it with me
Kingslayer, Queenslayer, Kinslayer, Twice Savoir of the City, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West.

>Tommen is a twink fag that sucked off David for not just one but two roles
What?

I think he meant m.gayboystube.com/videos/dean-charles-chapman-jerk-with-his--cousin-521052.html

You know that the video exists elsewhere, right? Like, there's no reason to post a dead link.

Im not clicking that

He's as gay as the day is long. I think that's pretty obvious to anyone who's ever seen him out of character.

Probably got the call right after the Comic Con panel which is why she wasn't there with them at Conan.

Seriously, fucking with your hair is prohibited and she knows that from Kit and Isaac but she did it anyway and now her wig which is last minute will look like shit. That vindictive unprofessional retard

And this proves your allegation that an actor sucked davids cock for a role...?

fag

Can you prove that it is not in fact a video of Dean sucking Dabid's cock?

Im not the one making a claim...

You're not even the real Bradamante.

yeah because he's just an outstandingly talented young actor, right?

Sophie Turner.

Your opinion on his acting ability is not an argument.

He's fairly good at masturbating

>implying she isn't an angel of beauty

You want mansplaining, honey?
Ok, I'll bite.
Jews run Hollywood, média and entertainment. They're degenerates. They like to fuck young boys. D&D are jews. Tommen actor is a shitty little fag that faps with his cousin to other fags on his webcam. He has two roles on the show. It's obvious he sucked someone off for the parts.

Oh, so you don't have anything substantial and real yo add? Okay, thanks pol.

Lyanna x Bran

She'll Dark Knight Rises the shit out of his spine

Excuse me, it's Cred Forums

Lyanna x Arya

>lesbian pairing for characters who haven't demonstrated a predilection for homo shit

We see you tumblr

I dont have that much time to spend with pol to bother to write it correctly

>lesbian pairing for two butch chicks

i didn't read /got/ since the end of last season

any news? what's this sansa crap?

also, has the
>stannis lives xD
meme finally died?

if you want to ship dykes ship Yarasha (and not with Dany).

YaraXYgritte?

>not a stannisfag
>doesn't read /got/ in the offseason so almost certainly a filthy showfag

makes sense.

Arya isn't a lesbian. She had a thing for Gendry.

>any news? what's this sansa crap?

Sophie's still blonde even though she's been in Belfast for a month and a half.

Filming involving almost every Northern character you can think of (Jon, Arya, Brienne, Tormund, Pod, Davos, Littlefinger, Maester Wolkan, Lord Glover, Lyanna Mormont) for a high stakes scene went on and only Sophie/Sansa wasn't seen.

Sophie and Maisie got matching tattoos even though they promised to get one only if they both got to the end of the show and have been hanging out together every chance they can get.

She's dead jim

she was like 8 or 9 the last time she saw him.

I'm sure her thoughts weren't about having his hammerdick shoved into her pussy/ass/mouth.

She was just a kid, she can like him as friend or even "love" him in the way that random kids sometime say they want to marry their dad/mom, but it's not "a thing", not in the sense that "a thing" usually is.

thx :^)

well, i didn't really care about her character

Okay, so the paparazzi guy who took all these pics has a picture of Kit with this Podeswa guy who is apparently gonna be the director for the first and second episodes.

With that in mind and the thought that Arya arriving that fast in the North to reunited with Jon is improbable, is it possible that Arya will be dressed up like that in a scene with Brienne and Pod that's separate from the scene with Jon and presumably Davos, Tormund and everyone else?

Maybe a scene in the Riverlands or on the way North?

Only thing I think immediately discounts that theory is that Arya is in what looks to be Northern noble style clothing which she'd have no reason to wear if she's just going up

Stannisfags are cancer, go fuck yourself

Nice tin foil hat.

Sup sansafag

The jig is up, the wig is in, Sansa's dead

Do they even need glasses?

Fucking hipsters and people wearing fake glasses for fashion

Accurate. Can confirm

Can Grrm just drop dead already it be so easy to forget everything to do with this series and the sellout author.

You have no evidence

The evidence is front of you, you just can't see it.

She WILL betray Jon and she WILL die for it. Jon's not dying anytime soon and there's no point in keeping Sansa alive if she betrays her family for the nth time and leave that plot thread hanging at this point

Your feels arent evidence. You have three set pictures and autistic shitposting. Thats not evidence.

>being critically acclaimed, globally successful all while maintaining creative control and input of your art makes you a "sellout"

Even your fellow sansafags on twitter are learning to accept it.

You have to too.

Get out of the denial stage

Im not a sansafag. Im just explaining to you that faggot posts on twitter, three set pieces and absolutely no other evidence besides filling in the gap in your heads, does not evidence make

>Im not a sansafag.

Sure you aren't sansafag

Why is Jon boring in the books? I've been wanting to read the books, but if he's boring in the books thenI'll just stick to the tv show.

Bran and Arya reunion confirmed

Because he's the prototypical fantasy protagonist and he is virtually unrelatable. His chapters are fine because interesting things happen around him and he encounters plenty of interesting and colorful people, but he himself is not a terribly compelling character.

poor Isaac needs to do something about his skin. I love him and I always will, but seems to be perpetually broken out lately.

Haven't been in this general for 2 years, have I missed anything?

Is Marcus and jonautist still posting?

oh nfuck this is it, full on stark reunion

>Because he's the prototypical fantasy protagonist and he is virtually unrelatable

Thats probably because you were born in a model family home into a nuclear family unit instead of being born a bastard.. Or maybe you are a bastard, which is why you hate him for all his success. Bastard.

Fucking everyone

EXCEPT SANSA

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW SANSAFAGS?

Sansa was too busy being Phoenix.

Almost every fucking north character

Stannis was an asshole and Bran forced others to clean up his mistakes.

Aren't these all taken on the same day? So if Maisse's just came out, how do we know Sophie's isn't later?

More Arya pics

Stannis wasn't a cripple and had full control of his faculties the entire time. Bran is literally at the mercy of others. Nevermind how Bran isn't particularly smart to begin with.

Thats a shaved Jon Stark, though.

if sansa's dead whats the fucking point anymore|?

We'll see if/when they come out.

It'll still be blonde/wig Sophie which will be disappoint

>Arya back in Winterfell

Gues she was going back home.

Kek, explain why Littlefinger would still be alive if Sansa was dead.

I love her.

Interrogation purposes to fess up to shit

Arya and Jon look alike. Great casting, honestly.

No, you don't.
I do.

If Tyrion shot me with that crossbow, would I die?

It would be very painful.

>boring as fuck vanilla character in the books
>played by a manlet in the show
>that manlet always sports a gormless look and his acting is cringeworthy
>manlet outside of acting is a huge shitbag who regularly cheats on his wife and is a pompous ass in general

gee I fucking wonder why

When you play a character whose principle trait is to get shit on for years and years, you need ways to vent your frustration.

Some people think all these different characters and Isaac being there may mean it's a vision of the future that Bran is seeing.

But would D&D really blow their moneyshot by having a vision with Arya and Jon in close proximity before they reunite on screen?

>regularly cheats on his wife and is a pompous ass in general
What in the fuck are you talking about? Kit isnt married. This is all autistically wrong

What are you fucking spouting

I'm actually a pretty big dude.

whatever newfag, blow it out your ass

I mean, Jon Snow is a pretty fucking standard character.

...for Tyrion.

? He just looks red faced and sweaty like he was running around or something.

Also it's called being a teenager it's pretty normal

I mean, I too would be red faced and sweaty if I was around Maisie.

>pass user

>y-you a newfag
Blow it out your own spergy ass, tourist. Kit isnt married. You retard.

So maisie IS a man. Knew it

Maisie transcends sexual preferences.

What's next for his career?

youtube.com/watch?v=mrkZQQ_5ywU
If only he knew what his grandson was getting up to.

> Show babby

You're even more retarded than Hodor

> Show babby

Well, yes, considering the fact that Stannis is alive in the books and none of the events that were referenced in the original comment have taken place yet in the books, he was talking about the show.

I'm not talking about the fact that he looks flushed, I'm talking about the fact that he always has zits in his recent pics. Which is not to say that I think that that's abnormal or that I would not marry Isaac right fucking now if the opportunity somehow presented itself and be the happiest user on earth for it, just pointing out a simple fact.

Nothing
It's over

Sansa is missing because she is in her 3rd trimester and pregnant.

With Ghost?

>rapebabysperg

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Pics of Sophie in and out of wig are gonna be hilarious

I feel bad for him. He must be in a really awful place at the moment. That's got to be fucking terribly humiliating and there is nothing he can really do about it.

That sex video is fake...

Says who?

you clearly haven't seen it

Well it's good that he's a "literally who?" And most people haven't heard about it nor care

So Jon's gonna have Bran who with his powers can spy on his enemies and learn ancient technologies and answers to mysteries.

Arya who can act as his personal bodyguard and assassin learning about more micro things than Bran and taking care of personal problems for Jon and aid in negotiations thanks to lie detection skills.

Davos who can act as a really good Hand

Lyanna who can put Northern Lords in their places and fighting for Jon

Tormund who can put Wildlings in their place and fighting with Jon

And Sansa who he can fuck and keep as a broodmare to get back at Catelyn.

I'm jealous

Tfw got s7 spoilers and I have nobody to rant to about them

lmao dude arya had a thing for gendry

dont try and deny basic plot elements to reinforce your ugly golem lesbo x ugly ass lesbo headcanon

If it is a fake, it is a stunningly convincing fake. Not to mention the cousin purported to have appeared in the video deleted his social media after it leaked.

>lol, I have to dye my hair for my job, better bleach it blonde a month beforehand

What did Sophie mean by this?

>mfw reading the barristan sample chapter

I was really hype, to bad the story will be ruined by the complete shit show that is the tv series

Are White Walkers just very strong wargs or something? Is it possible that in the future we'll see Bran converting portion of the dead army?

Yes.

Barristan isn't alive in the show

i mean the overall story, i guess it was already kind of ruined with the hodor twist and time travel bull shit, way to clever for dnd so im guessing that one is canon.

Regardless, why would it ruin his career? Hes an adult..he can do porn.

If I had to guess I'd say he's taking his makeup off. makeup remover is a pretty big time irritant

Because it's weird for a number of reasons. First, omegle spanking is usually reserved for pedos and the like, and there really isn't a less flattering way to have your nudes leak than in such a way cast you in the same light as the anonymous penises on chatroulette. With your cousin no less (all while you are known for playing a character whose family's defining characteristic is incest).

I think a lot of it is you reading into the rumors and wanting it to be some big major leak anyway, when it could have just been some generic white literal who guy who looks like him. And then the cousin distances himself from the internet rumors given how autistic places like Cred Forums and reddit are with spamming rumors that may or may not be true.

>case in point, this thread.

Its not unusual to distance yourself from how retarded the internet is. I know Occam's Razor is boring..

Is the book even coming out before the next season?

Didn't they tell us it would be done before the previous season?

I would love it if someone just hacked and robbed Martin, like how bullies at school take a drawing off a kid and tease them about it. I just want to know what he's written and all the notes this is getting silly.

She's dead

Post your face when night king rides wight viserion

Don't forget about Maester Sam.

watch the video, it's him.

Dead and wearing a wig, all for an indie movie

BRAVO

Tyrion only killed him because of the whore. Despite all the verbal and emotional abuse, near execution, and denial of birthright, Tyrion's first thought wasn't to run into the shitter and shoot his dad with a crossbow. He was going to escape but he wanted to see the whore and after he found out she was fucking Tyrion he ragequit and killed the both of them.

He only killed his dad because of her. If she didn't exist Tywin would probably still be alive.

those bong side profiles

Sophie has always been lesbian.

>sophieisadykesperg

Why haven't you killed your self already?

We cast teenage Leanna for next season. I'll start: pic related

who is this discharge barge?

Best girl Amelia.

Where is the video?

Do you have a link to it?

I need to study it...for academic purposes

i downloaded it when it was still up, but i'm sure it's elsewhere by now. google is your friend.

tell me this isn't him though, come on

Jonarya has entered the playing field

It just looks like a generic white teenager...stop trying to make this a meme

are you blind or retarded?

Any answer that isn't Bobby B is objectively incorrect.

Not only is it clearly him, the vidoes are being scrubbed from the internet. If it was just two teens jerking off with each other then they would still be up on those sketchy tube sites.

>his favorite character is the biggest cuck in the story

Wew.

inb4 b-b-b-but he cheated on Cersei, His wife's sons inherited the throne and his House.

His wife's sons are all dead and his house is extinct because everyone but him involved in it was way too autistic, incestuous or power-hungry.

His wife's sons went down in the books as Baratheons, his being a cuck led to a great civil war, and his wife, her main lover and her House are still alive and thriving (Lannisport branch)

That picture actually makes it even more clear that it isn't him. That's not his bone structure.

>i'm retarded look at me

>my argument failed, you are retarded tho har har

The chick also met Maisie.

Guessing her, Aidan and Sophie are staying at the same hotel in Belfast

AND SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD

new

What if she just became walder frey....

dick belt