Season 3 Premiere

Season 3 starts next week. Who's pumped?

First 10 minutes were pure kino. After that it became leleddit: the show

Show is fucking shit

>next week

Bullshit, isn't this thing annual? It's coming out on February or March

season 3 premiers feb 2017

anyone who says this show is bad is probably just not intelligent enough to appreciate it.

It's starts early this season

nah it doesnt

It does

BCS is the best pleb-filter of modern television.

Basically:

> Memeing Bad: PLEBBIT
> BCS: Cred Forums

Oh, I forgot this existed.

You should become a critic

It's considered a white person only show so I watch it and enjoy it, niggers can fuck off.

No, it doesn't

Yes it does

Provide a source or just fuck off.

It comes out Feb 2017 you muppet, it was confirmed three days ago

Not really.

I already have

>you dont like boring things so you are dumb

The show is shit period. I dropped after they made a 5 min scene of him changing suits and drinking coffee in his car. Whoever is directing this show needs to take his head out of his ass

As much as we'd like for that to be true OP, we still have a good few months to wait.

No

No, thanks, I prefer making actual money.

what about Ernest

>mfw you're actually right

literally nothing happens: the show

this and mr. robot, i stop watching them and i don't give a single fuck about them

great, now if only you would stop talking about them

Plot for this season?
>Jimmy starts his own firm and finally achieves his happiness only for him to actually self consiously not be happy with it and so self destructs and ruins it so he goes back to live in his old place. This goes on for the entire season
>Chuck tries to blackmail jimmy but gets cucked by electrical interference that scrambles his tape recording. Also cuts to a flashback where Chucks wife is dying and in the hospital. However Jimmy was in jail so Chuck had to bail him out which results in Chuck missing his wife's death and final chance to say goodbye
>Mike finds out that Gus is the main guy behind Tuco and sets out to kill him but as we all already know he doesn't
>Kim gets sore feet and Vince Gilligan dedicates a whole 10 minutes to her rubbing special lotion on them

Is that Bryan Callen?

So in other words nothing happens

I genuinely can't wait.

make me stop, faggot

literally nothing happens next week. who pumped?

Why can't it be as good as BB

i really hate all the Chuck scenes. i just want more Mike.

>mfw they are adding a bull next season

>hurr durrr where da explosions at?

Will nothing continue to happen for a 3rd season, tune in and find out!

>Jimmy establishes a firm with Kim. They start to do really well until chuck convinces Kim that Jimmy is a scumbag.(by using the recorder). Kim tells Jimmy off and it breaks him
>Jimmy tries to get revenge on Chuck but it goes way too far. Chuck either ends up getting killed or is put in a mental hospital after Jimmy causes him to breakdown
>Mike and Gus finally team up.
>the end of the season is Jimmy purchasing the property and finally becoming Saul Goodman

In other words, nothing is going to happen and the payoff is gonna be lackluster

>white person only show
>set in new mexico

lmao

Semen

>muh nothing happens in this show lmao

What does that even mean, you fucking faggots? You literally are Reddit, your taste is literally shit that expect muh epic explosions and le one who le knocks xDD
As one user said earlier, this is a genuine pleb filter and intelligent white man's show, so please fuck off with your retarded non opinions.

What did he mean by this?

you amc shills really need to update your script, every thread it's the same thing

>everything I dislike is reddit
Tumblr is on the other tab, faggot.

>"Avid fans of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul will get to see the infamous drug lord, Gus Fring (GianCarlo Esposito) on the third season of Better Call Saul. Fans can watch Better Call Saul season 3 premiere on February 2017."

Literally any news source in Septemeber.

>wahhhh this show is boring nothing happens
>still watches it anyway
Everytime, holy kek you autists are pathetic. Then again it's Cred Forums so the only thing you faggots have to live for is meming and carefully observing things you hate (be it hours) for the sole purpose of shitposting about it later. Stay cucked.

i bet you seriously cant see the irony in your post too

Season 2 was kinda meh, seemed directionless and his self-destruction pointless. I really liked season 1 though.

So let's hope they get back on track.

Dude this isnt airing till 2017

I think user was implying that tumblr is a hive for SJWs who argue that everything they disagree with is literally hitler, and therefore wrong

Nothing happened last season, why would I want to watch another season of nothing?

How come no one posted any Wexler high heel pics?

>the boring lawyer show where nothing happens

Me, too. I like the show, but I completely forget half of what happened by the time the next season comes around.

Honestly, I'm tired of it. The plot is not that intricate that it should take a fucking year to do 10 episodes.

Daredevil?