>no one cares

live action Mulan
>setting is in China
>HUUURRR ALL THE ACTORS HAVE TO BE CHINESE, NOT ONLY ASIAN NO CHINESE

?????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Political_correctness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't you people understand it's only about whites? Will you be screaming "but what about Jamaaaaaal" when they're already stuffing you in the oven too?

You do know Emma Watson is French, right?

>Why can't you people understand it's only about whites?
Exactly.
They put niggers in movies about nordic mythology and not one of these fags bats an eyelash.

WOW FRENCH PEOPLE AND BRIT PEOPLE ARE SO DIFFERENT HOW CAN THEY DO THIS HOLY SHIT

They should have an all japanese cast for mulan, that shitstorm would be hilarious to watch

By the retarded law of the land, yeah, she'd be considered French, but by law of blood, she's British.

Forgetting that memiors of a geisha was basically critcally shunned for having a chinese chick in the lead female role.

i thought it was in spain?

>Title is "Beauty and the Beast"
>The "Beauty" part of the title is literally called the French word for "Beautiful"
>"-They can Sing! They can Dance! After all miss, this is France!"
>Villain is called Gaston

It couldn't get more French if there was a pink feline and an overly sexual middle-aged man laughing through his nose in it, waving a white flag together.

>Belle
>Gaston
>Lumiere
>Le Fou

They look completely different. Are you blind? The difference is almost as stark as Cambodians and Japanese, sure they're some similar features and they're both Asian but there are some quite distinct differences that you'd have to be willingly racist to ignore.

It was clearly France

>prince was an autistic asshole
>everyone in town is a coward even their "hero" aka Gaston the loser

Nah Rapunzel is in Spain.

>Snow White = East Germany
>Little Mermaid = Southern France
>Rapunzel = North Spain
>Frozen = Norway
>Cinderella = Belgium

I agree that this is a bit hypocritical but you have to realize that a white person in Mulan is going to stick out like a sore thumb. That and even most white people can't tell the difference between Europeans.

One of the reasons Disney cast Emma was probably because she was born in France but it's weird because she doesn't even really look French.

Also the movie is going to be mostly CGi so who gives a fuck

White people have no culture

please don't go down the road of arguing with or even acknowledging SJWs, it only enables their position

it's not about a white person in Mulan, it's about that people only want chinese actors in Mulan, not asian actors in general

>t. KANGZ

all white people look the same anyway, so wtf would it matter.

I love this.

On one hand,
>White washing is bad, because it leaves good actors without roles to play.

On the other,
>Korean people should fuck off and wait until Seth Rogen makes another movie about North Korea. That is their place, and they should know it. Historical Chinese movies are for the Chinese only.

so who will be beauty?

Well only retards think "all asians rook da same XD" so good on them for only casting Chinese. The movie is about a pretty important legend in China so it makes sense that Chinese should be represented.

Honestly what's bad about making a movie MORE realistic or consistent? You fags will cry SJW but it makes the movie better and more detailed when all the actors are the correct ethnicity.

Honestly the average white American can more likely tell the difference between a Jap and Chink than they can a French and a Brit

>The movie is about a pretty important legend in China so it makes sense that Chinese should be represented.

so the language should be chinese right? not english.... maybe they can include english subtitles

That would be fine with me but obviously it isn't realistic for a Disney movie. They can afford to cast an all-Chinese cast, and there is an abundance of Chinese actors who need work. The thing is American audiences would not dig a Chinese-language Disney movie. It would lose Disney a shitload of money.

ning nong ching chong

can't wait to mute it.

Emma legit looks like a tranny. Beauty and the freak amiright?

Don't these idiots see that they are not promoting equal race, but actually are dividing it entirely?

>The movie is about a pretty important legend in China
>disney
>important to any culture

it's children's slop
literally just shit you put on the tv to distract toddlers from being assholes. "magic" aka good feels and imagination. that's IT.
fuck this generation

the fucking bible is important, The Ten Commandments is ENTERTAINMENT

People are mad, because it's racist to not be historically accurate when it comes to Asian, Arabic, African or Native American history.
But it's also racist to be historically accurate when it comes to European history.

Also, let's not pretend like casting a Chinese actress would be proper representation of Mulan.

Let's not forget that the entirety of China was ravaged by pillaging and raping hordes since the 6th Century, and even completely overtaken by one since then.

Casting a Chinese woman today in the role of Mulan, is about as representative, as casting an Anglo-Saxon as a Celt, or a turkish man as a member of the Makedon dynasty.

fuckin kekd

God Americans are absolutely obsessed with only using skin colour as a measure of diversity.

jesus fucking christ i'm so sick of this SJW shit in Hollywood. This is what we've come to: When everybody's opinion matters, nobody's opinion matters.

Why do Americans hate on France so much when, without them, your country wouldn't exist?

French people are assholes. They even gave origins to syndrome.

>the fucking bible is important

spotted the Cred Forumsfaggot

She was born and raised in france and goes there a lot, speaks french and probably owns a place. shes just as much french as she is british

They cast her also because shes been singing and dancing since she was little.

gotta keep the millennials happy

when i went to paris, a woman on the steeet helped us find our way to our hostel within ten minutes being there.

and one waiter in a cafe was extremely based and said he loved the alman brothers. they were actually pretty nice people

t. millennial

>the irony
you dont see it do you

all east asians do look the same

upvoted, epic

no, I don't think you do

nice try clown, i'm wiccan :^)

disney movies are not an issue.
but i'm sure everyone on your facebook agrees with you and that's the important thing. enjoy your first world white kid problems.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Political_correctness

>In 2015, a Pew Research study found 40% of Millennials in the United States support government restriction of speech offensive to minority groups. Support for restricting offensive speech was significantly lower among older generations: with 27% of Gen Xers, 24% of Baby Boomers, and only 12% of the Silent Generation supporting such restrictions

I don't think you get it 2bh

you spergs literally dont get the irony go back to Cred Forums

>hehehe yeah I'm just 2 smart 4 these guise

>by law of blood

White people literally rook same.

they did try to film it with a complete french cast at first but when a german tourist came by and asked them to move the set so he can drive down the road, they all just abandoned the set and ran home yelling "s'il vous plaƮt ne pas nous blesser!"

for some reason each of them had a white flag too. Other countries, other customs I guess.

It's funny, I always wondered why she seemed like a vaguely unpleasant person. Now I know.

How can one nation be responsible for churning out so many twats? Even Asterix was a Breton and not a Frenchman.

Its funny you live by memes. Shes genetically british and 1/32 german

>The only knowledge I have of other countries are tired stereotypes from film and television.

Yet she was raised in France and turned out to be a bit of a prick.

Attitude and personality are heavily affected by culture, perhaps more so than genetics although that's really impossible to know. And French culture is basically completely defined by being a shit person all the time.

actually this stereotype is from my history book.

the ones in pic related, those are from tv and movies.

She was raised in britain more hence the british accent

You're insufferable and you were raised on earth

One guy makes this post and you start a thread bitching over it? Literal fucking autism.

Because you dont develop more after the age of five right?

>actress is british
>grow out underarm hair
>boom, french

KILL WHITEY!!