Have you ever seen a celebrity at a festival?

Have you ever seen a celebrity at a festival?

there are no festivals here

yep

i wish

i saw Nathan Fielder and Mary Elizabeth Winstead at FYF

I saw Amy Winehouse about to throw up, running to the portaloo.

Other than that, not really. Edith Bowman I guess.

who dat?

>portaloo

LEL
That's really what you call them?

Yeah, generally they're up on stage though.

Poo chute

Looks like Kendall

ENHANCE

i remember one user saying amy winehouse took him into a toilet stall in a club and he shagged her

i know you shouldnt believe everything you hear on the internet but i kind of believe him, it's within reason

I saw Robert Pattinson at Coachella.

was he alone or with an autist, a junkie and a Mister T lookalike?

No, I rarely leave my apartment.

Zoom in on that screw.

They're probably surrounded by bodyguards the whole time

Jesus what a waste.

Waste of what?

THOSE DUBS NIGGA

HAPPENING

fuck my life

Maybe if she lost some weight she wouldn't have had to have a reduction.

Probably of these

Nothing derails a thread like tits and dubs

stop posting chopped tits please u triger me

NOICE

He had a posse of like 3-4 people surrounding him. Looked like he was trying to be really lowkey because he had a baseball cap and sunglasses on too.

No. However I did see my countries defence minister on military day. I distinctly remember saying "I don't care" though.

Shit, that was meant for

boys, sit back and watch this

Yeah I see celebrities at festivals all the time. They go on stage a lot and sing.

>those fatties with cameras

Disgusting

Smoked a joint with matt from matt and alex at splendour

I saw Danny Boyle at a Blues n Brews festival in Manchester once, he was sat with his Dad (he's known for always hanging out with his Dad regardless of how busy he is) in a beer garden. No one noticed him, but I went over and briefly told him I enjoyed his work and that I was really keen to see Sunshine (lol) when it come's out. He looked a bit embarrassed but thanked me all the same, his Dad was beaming, it was obvious he's proud of his son for making it big. I didn't ask for autographs/pics because I didn't wanna ruin their time, it was a nice experience though. I've always been cautious of approaching celebs I see in case they're dickheads.

Imagine kissing her with half her teeth rotting out of her skull from all the meth.

>""""celebrity""""

I've seen a bunch of celebrities IRL but they're New Zealand celebrities so they don't count as real people.

shouldn't you be in bed kiwibro?

Don't talk to me or my depression ever again.

Afternoon Kim Long Dong

I saw Emily from Skins on the field inside Main Stage at Reading '09. She was sat on the ground crosslegged and I was too nervous to speak so I just walked past

I saw Bono at the Dalkey Lobster Fest a couple of years ago

>going outside

Yes. A portable loo.

A friend of my friend fisted Ke$ha so I believe it

JUST

I saw Sophie Dee once at outside lands

nice

hote

Lucky

did you see her? she's my go to mommy when i fap

I fucked christina hendricks after the classical concert in palmyra. It was pretty great.

you like fatties?

That's a nice story user

the Dundrum Prawnapalooza

The Cabinteely Crabtacular