12 years old

>12 years old

Hold me /tv while i become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone

This movie makes me want to off myself tbqh

I don't get why people like this movie, it felt really shallow to me, I felt like I was watching adults act like 15 year olds

I just watched this movie for the first time yesterday. I really enjoyed it.

Honestly this is my favorite Kaufmann-written movie. Synecdoche, New York is probably better, but I prefer this.

It's a comfy movie but all those who think its an accurate depiction of adult relationship or love are out of their minds.

>never had gf so i can never relate to romance dramas
>as a result I skip out on all of them and miss many kinos
Feels bad man

Cozy movie. Something about it really effected me.

Curious to see how they make the tv show work. Probably going to drop the romance all together

>Indochinese

no way sunshine is way superior, all the "wierdo shit and settings" actually had fit into a structured story and made sense

Kaufman should never direct

they making a tv show

no

just no

although I think it would HAVE to be about relationships

Maybe center it around the memory clinic and tell different stories about different patients each episode

But if they reboot and recast Joel and Clementine for a whole series I'm going to go down to hollywood and shoot someone

>adults act like 15 year olds
i imagine that's how love is

>Synecdoche

derp my paste, now i have to change my password :P

>i imagine

This is a cute post

i almost had one, then when she moved i think i felt the same as the movie did.
>she wants to forget everything about me, acts like stranger from one day to another
>i struggle to stop that to happen

it's a sad post and it makes me real fucking upset. I hope you glorious men find a girl that loves you some day.

I've actually had a relationship that was quite similar, although the girl was even more manic and odd than Clementine. It was a short relationship though and it didn't end well

>directed the greatest film of all time
>should never direct

I say you wHAAAAT?!

You're actually dead on, user.

I hope you have a nice day.

>tfw you find your oneitis
>tfw she thinks you're her oneitis, too
>can say literally naything you are thinking about to her, doesn't find it creepy or anything like that
>turns out she has brain cancer
>surgery is unsuccessful

and thatis how, i became a lonely guy with no hopes and aspirations who wants to kill himself every hour of the day.

that sounds truly fucked. im sorry man :(

A-at least you found her user

I mean you might have never even met

>can say literally anything you are thinking about to her, doesn't find it creepy or anything like that

I'll never find this. I can never bond with women because it always feels like I have to wear conversational kiddy gloves.

foreveralone movies?

though, in the end this has happy end, but the beggining THanks is pretty relatable

delet

Superbad from Fogell's POV

Olderfag passing through.

iktf bro.

iktf.

Fuck off with your hipster trash.

>have a gf
>still can't relate to romance dramas
either my relationship is weird as fuck, or these movies are being ridiculous and nobody calls them out for it because they think it's because they are the weird ones.

protip: most movie romances are just some permavirgin screenwriter living out his fantasies and fetishes.
also protip: screenwriters aren't alphas like directors or producers, but miserable beta faggots who probably browse Cred Forums

Movie would be much better without the whimsical parts of the soundtrack and if they cut down the part where he just hides her in various memories.

I'm still kinda confused about how she doesn't recognize him on the train. Did she wipe her mind after he runs away from her in the beach house? Why would she do that, they barely knew each other

the movie isn't in chronological order.

>tfw you get REALLY heartbroken for the first time
>tfw you finally get why would they want to forget

It's just the dreams. man. I wish I could just sleep one night without having to regret dreaming the next morning

Yeah I know

It's the same for me. It's just that most teenagers grew up watching movies like this, so their idea of a relatioship is fucked from the beginning.
What's funny is that nobody expects, say, real shootouts to play out exactly like the ones you see in action movies, there's obviously some dramatization going on, yet romance movies are somehow expected to be a realistic portrayal of life.

test

Yet another movie that allows serial monogamists to continue living out their stupid lives like they're the stars of some kind of personal drama.

Like every viewer is self inserting into this story, genuinely believing that their trials, tribulations, arguments, love making sessions, and pet names are equally important and ready to be subbed in. Its about the 'universal' nature of the story, but not in terms of how common it is, but rather how special each person believes theirs to be.

>mfw women often actually chat you up trying to be nice
>mfw too much of a turbo autist to answer something
>mfw they all have bfs

One day user, one day...