HI WALTER!

HI WALTER!

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bx0AEQGjOQY

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

waow.com/story/33359041/2016/10/10/antigo-police-investigate-youtube-video-in-connection-with-missing-teen?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WAOW_Newsline_9
archive.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/57661132.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jesus

The average Cred Forums poster

>Pedo poster finally makes his move

ya, and apparently the cops can't find the cunt who made the video.

waow.com/story/33359041/2016/10/10/antigo-police-investigate-youtube-video-in-connection-with-missing-teen?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WAOW_Newsline_9

hopefully it's just a hoax and the dude who made the video is on vacation atm.

It was already debunked retard

Watch ScareTheater's video on it

The Walter he is referring could be Walter Ellis; A Milwaukee area killer who was apprehended 4 days before Kayla Berg went missing.

Kayla Berg was also described as last seen wearing disturbingly similar clothes as the woman in the video

archive.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/57661132.html

> Ellis' DNA has been found on at least nine females killed between 1986 and 2007, Flynn said. Police officials have said they think someone else killed one of those victims, a white 16-year-old runaway whose throat was slashed. The other victims, all prostitutes and African-American, were strangled. And at least two were also stabbed.

I've seen his "debunking" video and it's literally just:

1. evidently unhinged man acting out a fantasy he probably rehearsed a million times before actually doing it seems like he's reading a script
2. evidently unhinged man's emotions don't reflect those of a normal person
3. distraught woman who had been tied up in a room for god knows how long wasn't screaming until someone made their presence known

yeah, real solid debunking m8ie

>tfw no rape dungeon gf

yea just watched the debunking and he didnt provide the sarah bull proof

>Kayla Berg

She was 7 years ago.

This chick seems newly traumatized, not use to the situation. After seven years you would be past the stage that this chick is in.

Maybe this guy was planting Walter Ellis dna to frame him.

this vid was made 7 yrs ago tho

Man I'm so fucking tired of #3, especially considering some of those people also admit the room looks soundproofed. If she was being held in a sound-proof room in the dark for god knows how long, she had already tried screaming endlessly and realized it wasn't working. It makes perfect sense for her to begin after the guy opens the door.

To be quite honest, the girl's reaction looks real to me. I don't think anybody can act that well. This also coincides with my belief that the fatass is genuine and not acting, the things he says and the way he says it... I don't know. I have a lot of experience with crazy people and he looks legit.

Shit, that is pretty incriminating. The police even believe someone else killed one of the victims? God damn

Top that off with

fuck and no one watch it until now?

fuckin idiot the video is that old as well its been sitting on the tubes unnoticed for that long thats why its creepy

yea the thing tht sold me was when he went thru that door there was decisive threatening movement or at least it seemed that way to me

>sound-proof room
also why she couldn't hear the guy outside and wasn't screaming while he was outside the door.

the guy also looks pretty burly, possibly from a life of carpentry/construction type shit. i have no problem believing he could build that dungeon. and the blood smear on the door frame gets me everytime

Yeah great point, I was kinda thinkin she might have been passed out at first too

yea his frame is big but i just saw him as some beta faggot until he opened that door his frame suddenly became menacing instead of pitiful like a dude playing magic the gathering

What are the oldest comments on youtube?

someone reckons Sarah Bull another youtuber was thanking ppl on some very early comments but cant confirm

It's real. Wow.

u have some confirmation outside of the evidence we have here?

ScareTheatre is a moron that actually put his semen in an egg on cam to see if the Homonculus shit was true. Also he "debunks." Intentionally fake videos, he's like that kid that says "I don't care if you're joking you're still wrong!" He is absolute cancer

>makes video for walter
>uploads it prior to learning of his demise
>finds out walter has been caught
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>goes into deep hiding, too scared to even log back into YouTube one time to delete video for fear of being tracked

I could see it.

this shits getting a little too real for me

I'll call her Roastie

>people believing this is ireal
kys

debunk it for us then faggot

kek

Honestly the timing is the only reason i haven't outright dismissed this as fake.

Can you fuck off back to ribbit please?

its just eerie enough but if someone can debunk go right ahead id prefer if it was fake not gonna neck myself over it tho

u mad that im making sense

I'm as skeptical as they come. Everything about this comes off as real to me. If it was acting, people would want to take credit for their work.

A one-off video on an account created solely to upload that one video, coupled with the fact that the guy is genuinely unhinged and the girl's reaction is real as fuck. Makes more sense that it's real to me.

You fuck off if you're not willing to talk about things, dude.

go back to all the retards

basically this. why has it just sat there for 7 yrs if it was designed to be a creepy meme did it just not catch on?

Who blew the whistle?

The intro is intentionally hokey. I see people saying it's him reading a script to appear normal. Or he's just amped up. The way I see it is he has a sarcastic/ironic/samhyde kind of humor. He's probably laughed to American Psycho like the rest of us weirdos. Whether it's real or fake the intro has no bearing.