ANAKING ARGHH

ANAKING ARGHH

Imagine how stinky Anakin was at that point. First he gets all FUCKING sweaty murdering the younglings then high gets on his pieeecceeee of shit ship and travels for several weeks to that LLLAAAVVVAAVAVAVAVA planet where he murders those Salamander dudes and is just SWEATIN F-F-F-F-F-FFFUUUUUCCKKKINGGG BULLETS and suddenly his old man dick friend shows up and is like HEY BUDDY LEMME SMELL YA!!!

>goes to fight Anakin
>doesn't bring pocket sand

he should've lost.

YODA HELP ME AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

fight wouldve been best in the series if they never moved off the base into the lava and obi-wan cut off anakin some other way and the platform then fell into the lava

Ewan did nothing wrong. Don't talk shit about Ewan.

your new EMPIRE???

Imagine being Ewan McGregor in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Hayden Christensen, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific sith face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ewan and not only sit in that chair while Hayden Christensen flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that choke. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HAYDEN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Scotland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Obi-Wan. You're not going to lose your future career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

CARMELA SHUT THE DOOOOOR

Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to DEMOCRASAY!!!

If you're not with me................................ youre my enemy.

AUARGGGHHH

I will do what I must.

Is this possible to learn this power?

HE IS THE TRAITOR AAHHH

lol Obi Wan was such a useless shite. Good thing the prequels aren't canon.

Anakin shut the WINDUUUUUUUU

*splat*

Prequels are more canon than the originals you fucking mongoloid

You will try...

*flips*
EEEUUAAAGGHHHHHHHH !!!

No, only 4, 5, 6 and 7 are canon. 1 - 3 are a bad dream you can wake up from anytime you like.

Oh Fisto, we hardly knew you.
He's swimming with amphibious Space Jesus now.

Don't you ewan think to talk shit about ewan

Except for the part where you wake up and they still exist and have made the franchise look like a joke for nearly 2 decades.

The prequels have saved lives

not from a jeddi