What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

nothing, it's over

600m banked

Hopefully not getting shanghaied into directing a movie he wasn't supposed to.

he doesn't have to do epics, do whatever he loves because he literally doesn't have to do a God damn thing.

He already peaked with lord of the rings, there's nothing more left for him than maybe going back to doing some small time splatter movies for fun.

remaking lord of the rings

Nothing interesting. He's not a good director, LotR movies are the only good things he made and they were not solely dependent on him.

promote another hack akin to Blomkamp

The Silmarillion Trilogy.

Pointing his finger at people, showing disrespect.

this. in fact lotr is overrated because his direction is stale. fellowship is perfect but hackson takes over afterwards

>LotR movies are the only good things he made
You misspelled The Frighteners.

>what is Braindead and Bad Taste
>what is Heavenly Creatures
>what is motherfucking Frighteners
Go fuck yourself.

Remaking lotr

more body horror like braindead

retirement or death, hopefully

a worldwide chain of taverns and pubs

Who's that girl? I'd fuck the shit out of her mouth.

>Braindead
>good
>it's a Cred Forums pretends some obscure garbage is good episode

Who's that QT on the left?

pls not "me"

His daughter I believe.

You must mean quadrilogy.

Thanks

Katie Jackson

>>it's a Cred Forums pretends some obscure garbage is good episode
It's not that obscure.

More CGI-filled trash.

me on the right

Remaking lotr and doing it right this time.

>what is Braindead and Bad Taste
It's amazing how well these aged compared to lotr. Not that lotr ever looked good but it looks embarrassingly bad now

Probably another failed attempt at a film, then back to the poisoned Tolkien well to make a 19 part adaptation of the Silmarillion

This lord of the rings aged badly eigtht years ago.

This meme is shit.

king kong was better than lotr

The only thing that looks bad in LotR is some of the Return of the King green screen stuff, not much. Balrog, Shelob and other cool stuff still looks great.

>maymay the frog
no wonder your opinion is trash

>unironically replying to 1/10 bait

Remaking lotr with a little mote diversity

Apparently Doctor Who

>look mom, i'm trolling
Lotr has much better CCG than Hobbit, because it's not screaming out of the frame: Look, i'm CG! I'm so shiny and plastic.

No it has to be a quintology

More Tin Tin shit, seriously though, who is that for?

Kids dont like it, adults dont want it, its his and Speilbergs vanity project bullshit.

back to our pretentious crap from Tarkovskij and Paul Thomas Anderson you worthless tastless 17yo contrarian

Hopefully grabbing that thicc goddess' sweet pussy

tin tin was great though

>not liking jackson is contrarianism now
My fucking sides.

>dat qt chubby daughter
Would cuddle/fuck and then cum on tits while insulting her father's mediocre work on the hobbit movies.

I took my parents out to see it at the time a week or two after the premiere. Reasonably full theater, Tintin is still a well known property here in the old world and quite honestly if kids don't like it fuck them, let it run on nostalgia alone then. It's a straight forward and timeless adventure story with no bullshit agendas, like a cartoon european Indiana Jones. If anything, there should be more movies like it instead of mega franchises and cinematic universes, you can see why Spielberg digs it and wants to make more of it.

I was only bummed out that they did a mash of the stories instead of adapting just one, but that's always the problem with comic adaptations

He's doing movies for every single one of the hobbits depicted in the silmarillion. We hobbit heads can expect 3 new hobbit movies a year for the next 20 years.