Movies that cause controversy

Movies that cause controversy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4
webm.land/media/NAxF.webm
archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i18z1EQCoyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good movie too long though

>GO BACK TO FUCKHEADISTAN

I don't think I've seen a single review that didn't shit on it, but it's a completely serviceable action movie. It was certainly more fun than a lot of "4/5" Marvel flicks. I assume it's just because brown people get shot in it. Funny enough it was directed by a brown person.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4

Why does Hollywood insist on making same/similar movies starring the same actor?

It's called a sequel, senpai.

This

webm.land/media/NAxF.webm

looks gay

Is this bait?

>what is a prequel/sequel?

holy fuck i hope you realise how dumb you just made yourself out to be.

inb4 I WAS JUST RETARDED ON PURPOSE

lmfao

Passion of the Christ literally broke the internet when it came out and not because of the obvious (((coincidences))). Every fedora tipper, which was a even higher ratio to the average user then, wanted to start an atheism rant.

Also Roger Ebert tried to get I spit on your grave pulled out of theaters

I watched this again recently and thought it was pretty bad, why exactly was it so controversial aside from the Columbine shit

what a faggot glad he is dead

Here you go. I thought the film was a great in terms of style

very contrevserial

how did woody go from that to this?

WTF ?

I like his sunglasses and some songs on the soundtrack and thats the only thing I liked about this movie

At the time, there was a lot of gay butthurt over Basic Instinct because the killer was bisexual (in order to add another female suspect, not to make a commentary on the subject).

Animator?

Also Silence of the Lambs.

I honestly believe if this movie had not been made, the columbine high school massacre would not have occurred.

does anyone remember this?

Dude chill wtf

what's the story on this ?

We watched that in high school gym class one time.
It was an odd couple of afternoons.

I found it refreshing that the evil brown people actually had a good reason to stage such an elaborate revenge. They weren't just evil anarchists or murderers looking to steal the crown jewels by hiding behind terrorism.

what was the controversy? never seen anyone talk about it, great movie tho

DELETE THIS

>I don't think I've seen a single review that didn't shit on it

Wasn't it mostly bongs that gave it a completely negative review?

After seeing this for the third time, I began to hate it

13 Hours is the sequel

It explores the theory that Jesus didn't die on the cross and went on to marry the dirty whore Mary Magdalene and start a family.

God botherers hated it.

IM REALLY FUCKING THIRSTY

On Cred Forums? Every single film ever made.

Any conservative movie.

Liberal movies just get rewards and backlash from a small minority, conservative-sided films are universally hated for their conservatism.

They were implying Hillary did something wrong. Literally it.

there was no controversy, everyone agreed it was dogshit

Denial
archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl

? wasn't this before hillary

The remake cause more controversy user.

It bomb hard and took 2 years for it get release.

WHEN THE

TAGLINE TAKES UP

MOST OF THE SPACE ON

THE POSTER

She had a big part in Benghazi and basically got the soldiers killed as a coverup, look it up.

Pic related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i18z1EQCoyg
>glorfying the rape and murder of dozens of unarmed white women and children

wtf i hate hillary now

Which version should I check out, original or remake? Just read about it and it's like right up my alley even though I don't watch much horror