He made me do it. He put that thing on me. And he made me wear it

>He made me do it. He put that thing on me. And he made me wear it.
>Then he told me to fuck her. And I did. I fucked her.
>Oh, God! Oh, God!

what did he mean by this?

>what's in the box

There's a couple of shots of the device, you got any OP?

you're a liar
you're a FUCKING LIAR
tell me she's ok
tell me she's ALRIGGGGGGGHT

One of the more enjoyable overactors in Hollywood

:)

I wonder if that strap on came with the mannequin or if the cops just happened to have it?

Someone else got a hard pener during this scene?

Are you retarded? Those are the pictures the guy who made it took for his own reference, which the cops then took from him.

yeah I wonder if the shop advertised in their window dressed as it is like in the pic for everyone who came by to visually enjoy

Calm down, bruh. I was just bein cheeky.

>he made me

yes. Always happens when a woman gets hurt or in the case of this, it made me imagine how it all went down, getting hard was inevitable, from the beginning where she would look at the bladepenis with fear and tears in her eyes up until the end where she'd be lying dead with an absolutely destroyed pussy.

I really hated this fucking idiot actor. literally the same screaming raving faggot in every movie.

how come he got a boner in that situation? i dont think i'd be aroused. he must have been sick 2bh, unless he just strapped it on like a lesbian would.

You did a horrendous job of it.

If I pull that off will you die?

It's a strap on, I doubt you need to be erect for the blade to be usable

Bill Clinton did nothing wrong.

i wish that pic didn't make me laugh as hard as it did.

Why didn't John kill him?

For some reason this makes me really mad. Was he under threat of death? I assume so. Why not fuck the bad guy instead. Why kill the qt

My random guesses are 1) a witness to his greatness or 2) a believe that man cannot control his base desires (women can) belief

Why didn't he just stab spacey with his blade dick?

Because he needed him for the remaining sins, you dolt.