The Punisher did LITERALLY nothing wrong

The Punisher did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

He kinda reminds me of myself, I am a bit of a cynic and you may not like my methods, but everything I do is for the greater good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc
youtube.com/watch?v=l6StECCIN6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One batch

jon fucking crushed it as frank they should do a movie with him hes perfect for the role

Getting his own series, currently in production

He's doing a series, a movie would be PG

>He's doing a series, a movie would be PG

it would be PG-13, which is what the Netflix series technically are but they push the envelope as close to R as possible with little tricks like lowered lighting and dark red blood.

Nah, Jon is great and all but he's no Thomas Jane.

youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc

AND THERE IT IS, MEME LAUNDRY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Jane was an OK Punisher but the material he had to work with was awful

Yeah but he doesn't work cleaning toilets.

wasnt the one they made rated R though

Neither do I

the Punisher movies were made before disney absorbed Marvel and got back the rights, they've said before they have no plans for any R rated Marvel movies.

>Thomas Jane
I will never not be angry about him being replaced.

>dark red blood
like most blood

Right, that would involve being employed.

>He kinda reminds me of myself, I am a bit of a cynic and you may not like my methods, but everything I do is for the greater good
what's the greater good you're doing in shitposting?

At least he's still doing what he does best.

Do you guys not watch Luther? They clearly explain why people like the Punisher are who.

No still need to watch it

That guy in Luther would be on Frank's list so fast. He was a whiny little bitch on a power trip.

>greater good
>knocking off crime bosses, leaving power vacuums that just lead to more bloodshed
Nah. He basically needs an army to occupy the city just to have some effect.

>>knocking off crime bosses, leaving power vacuums that just lead to more bloodshed

Frank gets around to everybody eventually.

Has there ever been a comic where he actually just kills every bad guy and peace follows?

Impossible

Not with that attitude!

The war goes on...

He has a retard face and a misshapen head. Personally I hope he's never cast in anything ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=l6StECCIN6Q

The Netflix show is going to based.