Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Who-is-Film-Crit-Hulk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, he just doesn't remember it because he's also a notorious blackout drunk. His career is over and I won't miss him. He was the worst.

Need more details lads.

He looks like Saddam Hussein after they found in him hiding in that hole.

He says you should always believe women, so yes he did it.

>a notorious blackout drunk

Oh yeah? First I've heard. I never get people using alcohol as an excuse for this type of shit, I always remember things.

He Trumped a woman.

if this was while he was in NY when he was very miserable and a alcoholic it's very much possible.

almost nobody from BMD has tweeted in like 2 days. he either killed himself or they're all soulsearching.

> I never get people using alcohol as an excuse for this type of shit, I always remember things.

Forgetting what you did when you drink is pretty common, of course it also doesn't excuse what you did.

>His career is over

See, this is what I don't get:

He did something wrong.
It was a long time ago.
He isn't still doing said thing.

So...what? Is there no possible way for you to ever become a better person or make up for your mistakes? Is everyone who has ever done anything bad ever just the worst forever, no matter what? What should he do here? The bad thing is that he hypocritically got on a soapbox about Trump, but otherwise what is he supposed to do now to make it right?

>I was just so INCENSED by the political climate i had to share this
Naw bitch you wanted some attention and you used some dude fingerbanging you 10 years ago to do it.

Why does this clown have any friends at all? He's clearly just a huge asshole who's hiding under the guise of protecting women and minorities. If you're going to act like a dick all the time, don't go around pretending to be offended over every little thing as well.

Could be Alamo Drafthouse told them not to tweet while they figure out what to do.

kekkage

>He did something wrong.
>It was a long time ago.
>He isn't still doing said thing.

Look what happened to Cosby.

>literally who

First i'm seeing of any of this.

The woman give any more details or anything?

I see he hasn't tweeted since he lay down and cut his balls off for her.

Anything happened beyond that screengrab?

>mfw Devin Fatrumpshe got exposed

Petarded by his own hoist!

What's weird to me is that none of the friends who he asked to sniff his fingers have corroborated.

If he hadn't tried to make a big show of his own virtue it likely would have never come up again, also he apparently never apologised for it before the woman made it public so you have to wonder if he was ever sorry. I'm not saying the guy is forever irredeemable but if you've done shit like that, never mention it, then call yourself a feminist 17 times a day it'll annoy some people. Also it's not an isolated incident apparently.

I feel like drugging and raping multiple women is different from groping.

>He isn't still doing said thing.

As far as you're aware.

Why would his friends corroborate his guilt? Unless you're assuming he's actually innocent but confessed for some reason.

That'd make sense.

He hasn't said shit, she tweeted a whole bunch, but yeah. No additional info.

Why do so many lefties go out of their way to defend this guy but are so quick to point fingers at others for doing the same? If anything, this guy deserves even less benefit of the doubt by virtue of the fact that he's a generally rancid human being.

She said "our friends", so I figured at least one person would back her up, especially considering she's obvs going to have people calling her a liar or whatever.

>He isn't still doing this thing.

If he's realized the error of his former ways and is a better person now, then how is he ''hypocritically'' criticizing Trump?

Well I feel like if it happened more recently he'd have been publicly called out (twitter was founded 10 years ago, this happened 10 years ago), but sure.

No one has called her a liar so far. Even Faraci's flying monkeys have pretty much dumped him.

God I hope this is the end for this turd.

>Why do so many lefties go out of their way to defend this guy

I've seen no one defend him.

You mean like Cosby?

Hey me too. But watch out, you never know what's behind that next curtain.

There's people in this very thread doing it. Also, read the thread on NeoGAF.

>If he's realized the error of his former ways and is a better person now, then how is he ''hypocritically'' criticizing Trump?

Look at what he said about Trump. It applies to his situation exactly. Trump also apologised.

Everyone who didn't work for him already hated his guts anyway because he's such a huge asshole.

>No one has called her a liar so far.

Hey guyz, do you know what "PO-ET-IC JUS-TICE" meanz??

>I've seen no one defend him.

Devin pissed everyone

In the thunder and rain?

His fellow film critics are shitting on him now. He's finished in the industry. He will be forever known as that former film critic who sexually assaulted a woman

Shit, he R Kellied colleagues? That's even worse!

>insists James Rofle is a sexist for not wanting to see Ghostbusters
>says gamergate is worse than ISIS
>kept harping on about how awful Trump is for talking about grabbing pussy
The guy really was projecting all along

The thought of this rage case, starfucker, endlessly combative nerd having to get a real job is hilarious.

Ohhhhhh, fuck, MATT ZOLLER SEITZ shitted on him? That's it, he's fucking done. I believe it now.

In case you think I'm being sarcastic, I'm not.

hey always fought with those 2 critics so this is literally meaningless

>starfucker

wut

This is what SJWs look like when they're in highschool.

He looks like any other 90's serial killer in that picture, I don't see what the big deal is.

Metaphorically so, he's always flaunting his associations with famous actors, directors, and screenwriters. He's a famewhore.

I'm just waiting for his buddy Film Crit Hulk to say something. I know moviebob has already turned on him, despite sucking his dick for over year hoping for a job at his site

To those of you who like Faraci and bother wasting time defending him: Why? Is it just because his writing style resembles a Cred Forums rant from a basement dwelling sociopath and you therefore relate to him?

Now in the age of the internet, everything you do (if other people are involved at least) lives on forever. Doesn't matter if it was 15 years ago or 15 minutes ago - if someone has a grudge or negative personal experiences with you, it'll come full circle to fuck you for the rest of your life. Especially if you become a public figure, even in a small way.

How do these people come to someones attention?

I've NEVER heard of this guy or of any of the other "critics" tweeting about him. Where the fuck do you find these people and why do you care what any of them say?

>Film Crit Hulk

I want to know who that fucker really is already. This masked magician shit has gone on long enough.

Should be funny, Film Crit Hulk has ignored Devin's harassment campaigns on twitter (even ones on FCH's behalf) for ages. He constantly defends the guy but this will probably be the breaking point.

>you're assuming he's actually innocent but confessed for some reason.

When she called him out on it, instead of asking for specifics like the date or social situation he was at, he immediately rolled over and said "If you say I did it, then OF COURSE I did it. Sorry for being such a shitty white male."

I'm paraphrasing obviously, but that was the long and short of it.

Maybe he was Faraci all along? He hasn't tweeted since before Devin was accused

It feels like the OPPOSITE should be happening, considering everyone is potentially subject to the same treatment.

Huh. So apparently, being a phony feminist SJW creep *is* enough to get your hands into women's pants, it's just not enough to keep them from exposing you on twitter. Interesting.

Moviebob is a joke, more than willing to throw someone under the bus to further his own career like any SJW worth their salt.

FCH has done podcast interviews so it's definitely not Faraci

quora.com/Who-is-Film-Crit-Hulk

It's a pretty open secret.

This may come as a shock for you, but some people that visit Cred Forums are into Television and Film. That being the case, they pay attention to film news, reviews, interviews and so on, from multiple outlets, and are fully aware of who is behind the criticism.

You'd think so, but much like seeing the aftermath of a traffic accident on the side of the road, we all have that "Better him than me" mentality about it.

Movie critics that place more importance on social issues in movies than the inherent quality of said movies are trash.

Thanks bro.

it's Jordan Vogt-Roberts, the guy directing that new King Kong movie

Outrage (even faux outrage) guarantees more clicks, page hits, and more ad revenue by extension.

but

I love it when they fall victim to the ideology they ran with.

You just described everyone who gave the new Ghostbusters a positive review. There's no way in Hell anyone looked at that movie and thought it was acceptable beyond the fact that it featured women as the main characters. Take out the SJW pandering and it's 100% Pixels-tier trash.

I'm into television and film but I don't listen to someone else's opinion on it. Especially someone whose opinion is also doing it for pay. that's how you end up with shit like Plinkett (who i only know via threads here) and over 9000 other youtube reviewers.

Criticism should have died with Leonard Matlin and been thoroughly put to bed with the death of Ebert. none of these modern "critics" can keep agenda out of their reviews.

LITERALLY who?

Part time Film "critic" and full time twitter blowhard Devin Faraci.

how much of an insecure faggot are you that you can't handle a opinion different from your own?

He is to movies what "She who shall not be named" is to video games.

Coming from a guy who said someone was "like a rapist" for thinking an actresses magazine spread was hot, this is hilarious.

Didn't say i can't handle it. Said I don't value it. There's a difference. I couldn't give a fuck what anyone says about a movie I'll watch it myself an decide. Listening to critics (especially these days) is just so one can say "Well X thinks it's pure kino..." and you can feel like your part of some special club.

Why are you listening to someone who is telling you what's good and what isn't can't you make up your own mind?

It's usually those who protest the most who have the most skeletons in their closet. Faraci probably has an entire cemetery.