Evil Dead Thread

Evil Dead Thread

>that shit squirting everywhere

why did that bother me when all the blood/gore doesn't?

could almost smell it.

you could feel the penis on your face too?

yeah but I was cool with that, just the shit I found off putting.

L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y

HAHAHAHA what in the absolute fuck. I need to watch season 2 now.

the Raimiposts are killed for good with this one

s02e02 is the most Evil Dead the show's ever been

how could they even top this?

I really want to hear Bruce talk about when they pitched this idea to him.

I'm gonna watch pic related with friends on Halloween. Yes or no?

Not having watched the originals, I thought it was pretty decent. Go for it user.

It grossed me out too. Movie gore hasn't done that in a long time, I don't think tv ever has.

its a nice callback to when dr octopus rammed spider-mans head up a cows ass and said "shoulda trusted the butcher!"

I gagged, also when the old bitch deadite hacked up a gallon of green loogie on Lucy lawless' face. she had died of pneumonia I think. that shit was just sitting in her lungs

>tfw the black suit was just Peter getting redpilled

are you retarded?

>needing to ask

It trades the goofiness for some really unsettling scenes. It's decent.

>Ash's dad is Brock

what did they mean by this?

that's the second time this season they covered lucy lawless with a gooey monster juice

i got a boner

>just started last episode of 1st season
This is fucking great. I can't believe I hadn't watched it until now. Shame about no army of darkness in the canon though. How long until s2 ep 1 gets uploaded?

both s2ep1 and s2ep2 have been up since they aired

>How long until s2 ep 1 gets uploaded?

S2 episode 2 aired last week.

Catch up, son

Are deadites only created where the book is? So there's never going to be a massive outbreak. And why doesn't ash ever get possessed properly?

don't try to make sense of how people get turned and why ash hasn't, it doesn't really make much sense and any explanation is going to sound silly

i genuinely think this is funnest and funniest show i've seen in the past decade

he has wood

the budget is never going to allow for a massive videogame like out break. each ep usually has 2 setpieces and a handful of extraneous characters to get killed/possessed.
the next ep is probably going to have those two doofuses who stole ash's car

Ash was on the verge of possession many times during the movies.
I guess he is too stubborn to be taken by the demons.

The deadites are dumber than Ash. That's the only reasonable and possibly canon explanation.

his hand got possessed and he cut it off

so yea, he did get possessed

>why doesn't ash ever get possessed properly?
He has

>it was very naughty of you
>sit down and tell me all about it
i thought my dick was gonna explode

tfw no bully lucy lawless gf

Army of Darkness is very much canon, they just couldn't use any flashbacks from it because of rights issues.

Apparently that issue has been solved and we're gonna see some references to AoD in season 2.

I want to cover her with my mule juice

I guess the deadites can only take the body of dead people or those who are really vulnerable, mentally and/or physically, Kelly got possessed because of her parents death, you can see the "3d" demon in the first season trying to fuck with Pablo's and Ash's minds, but he wasn't succesful, but with Kelly it was easier.