Now that the dust has settled. Can we all agree this was a huge piece of shit?

Now that the dust has settled. Can we all agree this was a huge piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kFQXDakt0I
youtube.com/watch?v=fnb9Kx-E-0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have never watched it.

captcha: romans b

Yes it's garbage. Everyone except Batman and Alfred give a bad performance. It's badly edited and an awful story. Seriously why would they write that story for a movie called "Batman v Superman"?

Of course.

No, it was very good kino. 10/10

at least we got batfleck

Watch it again when you're older than 18.

this.

Nice dubs.

You have to be under 18 to enjoy this.

I'd say it's an achievement. They managed to take a formula that by all means should have worked and ruined it.

Jesse Eisenberg as Luthor was the worst casting i've ever seen. He was terrible.

Yes

Never seen it, but based on the adverts I'd say it's not worth the time, yes.

>captcha: Snyder 140

I've never been so disappointed and angry walking out of a movie theater

>enjoying Snyder flicks after 18
Top jej m8

Literally the best film made in the last 20 years. Top fucking pleb OP.

Meh. It was ambitous, and i could see what they were trying to do, but ultimately its a fucking mess of a script with an immature director.

They tried to do too much and it seems like no one was in a position to say "no."

Ultimate cut was ok, though.

I wonder why dust keeps on settling around here.

That's what alcohol is for.

lel.
Dust never settles because there can be no dust on a text based image board on the internet.

It was shit and fuck anyone who acts like it was somehow GOAT material. As a superhero movie, an adaptation of the source material, and as a MOVIE, it failed on almost all fronts.

This.

one of the few super hero movies with ambition and ideas. better than anything the marvel mediocrity machine has turned out. and this is coming from someone who prefers marvel comics.

the meme is dead m8

I loved it

It's a good movie albeit the theatrical version is kinda dense.

I believe Ayer's Suicide Squad could have held a candle next to it if it weren't for WB editing the hell out of it.

>make thread where DCucks should explain why this movie is good
>get dodgy excuses and buzzwords instead of answers

Even they can't find anything good with it so they have to keep bringing up marvel to defend it. Bravo

Just like marvel's orgininality

You have to be literally retarded to think otherwise.

you would have to be retarded to think so, film was great and the one of the only thing from the shitty genre worth watching

thats a joke right? Even despite the shitty editing its one of the highest quality dc/marvel based films out there.

i mean shit, i know OP is probably only 15 but even then he has shit taste

All of Cred Forums knows its a huge piece of shit.

Praising Snyder is the meme, user

>it's a meme

Get a load of this faggot.

are you really that angry about people likeing his films you have to fabricate some idea that its a meme to like them? fucking pathetic man.

>he thinks its a meme
spotted the pleb cuck nu-reddit faggot

nice meme

no it was a huge piece of shit
the worst superhero movie ever made

every time

I watched the directors cut (or whatever version people were saying "almost fixed it"). It was terrible, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Certainly not as bad as the marvel shit I've been forced to sit through.

yes

I've never watched it but I agree, it's shit

as long as we recognize that almost all marvelshit is much worse

its not

>go into thread about DC movie
>muh Marvel
>muh Marvel
>muh Marvel
>muh Marvel

>THATS HIS MOMMY'S NAME!
You're full of shit OP. One of the funniest movies in the last decade.

i think its safe to say you just have awful taste, not just in capeshit but film as a whole

>Ctrl+f
>only four postsout of 46 that mention marvel actually mention marvel negatively

you're fucking sad man

>only four postsout of 46 that mention marvel actually mention marvel negatively

So more than 10% of the posts in this thread do mention Marvel. DC truly won

Batman vs Superman had so much potential to be something better.
youtube.com/watch?v=2kFQXDakt0I
I was hoping the whole film would have been like this.

thats not 10% you stupid fuck

It was excellent though.

I like it, and guarantee there is a movie you like that I think is shit. Sometimes movies are deemed garbage by an overwhelming majority and those are usually garbage. But viewers seem to be polarized on BvS so I would not instantly deem it trash.

>viewers seem to be polarized on BvS

People confuse snyder's ineptitude for stylistic drive. These people are morons. There's no polarization. There's just morons spewing idiocy.

Also WB devoted half a billion to marketing the extended cut universe. That's not going to just not manifest.

nice b8.

good one mate, making people proud

Complete shit.

Spot on.

yeah, I'd rather watch disney's: the avengers: infinity war: part 1

is it supposed to be a insult or something?

congratulations, you agree with a retard.

You know that makes you a retard too right?

Find me a single defense of snyder that doesn't boil down to "YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT! HE DOESN'T SPOONFEED!" then find me a movie that doesn't beat you over the head with overt symbolism in a narrative that's action figures punching each other.

I'll. Fucking. Wait.

The people that hate this film really do love their non-arguments huh.

>snyder fan
>illiterate

yep, checks out.

Ironic comment, lad.

there are fucking plenty, if you took time to actually read you would see that but as it stands bvs itself had good action, a rather daring allegorical interpretation of two classic characters, good cinematography and a good score.

Snyder's the best director in capeshit. It's a dubious distinction, but it's true nonetheless. There will come a time when the scales shall from the eyes of the unbelievers.

checked those trips m9

Here's my defense. We haven't seen a message that poignant in a cape film since Spider-Man 2.

Seriously though, although I thought Afleck was pretty good at Batman and decent as Wayne, what was the deal with Batman not only flat out killing people, but using guns to do it?

Why are they trying to make the whole DC filmverse so fucking uncanon?

Yes it was bad aside from Batman.

If by poignant you mean cloying and obvious, then I guess.

Basically he mad and only when superman dies does he get glad again.

Nah. I really liked it, even rewatched it. Tho the theatrical release was really subpar.

So our options are obvious or requires too much thought? Got it. You're just an asshole.

And you probably still didn't get the message.

It's over-the-edge, post-career Bruce. Superman's heroic sacrifice ends up inspiring him.

Also, it's social commentary on how far post-911 America has fallen away from being the hero. Bruce's whole arc is essentially an allegory for Bush administration America.

The snydefan illiteracy strikes again I see.

omg

is this a meme or what?

stop the shit with tha movie

No it's the best movie ever made.

Irony strikes again I see.

jesus

It was blackhat software, intended to hack something. Neo says "If you get caught using that...."

haha wrong thread....**backs away slowly**

jajajajajaja foolish, that's MAN OF KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=fnb9Kx-E-0s

How? You can't do that now.

No seriously. You're just an asshole, not a particularly bright or interesting one, either.

People cite things they like about the movie and you call it "buzzwords." They point out consistent, subtle themes and support them to hell and back, and you call it headcanon. They point out messages and images they picked up on and liked, you call them obvious and cloying.

You're a boring, predictable idiot who vastly overestimates his own intelligence, and you're worth no one's time, certainly no more of mine.

Unless you're a passposter.

Is true op is a neet that has shitposted bvs all year?

I cant fathom your life

>snyder
>subtle

The visuals and cinematography was nice but the plot was an incoherent mess

What was lex's plan to kill doomsday if doomsday succeeded in killing superman?

What would've happened if superman's mom's name wasn't martha?

How come batman, a character known for being a pacifist, brutally murders dozens of people and uses guns?

If batman and lex shared a common goal, how come batman had to steal from him?

The only actually dubious one there is the first one. The rest make perfect sense.

My first experience with Snyder was Suckerpunch.

Fuck that movie and fuck him.

>What was lex's plan to kill doomsday if doomsday succeeded in killing superman?
What his plan had always been - let him rage and pressure his government contacts into pressing the "Justice League" into service to stop the alien menace.

>What would've happened if superman's mom's name wasn't Martha?
Against all odds, Bruce would have actually killed him.

>How come batman, a character known for being a pacifist, brutally murders dozens of people and uses guns?
Because this is a Bruce who's lost his sidekick, lost his mansion, and watched the only legacy he had left, the family business, topple right before his very eyes. All that coupled with feeling utterly invalidated by Superman's existence sent him right over the edge. As has already been pointed out, his depiction in BvS is a pretty great allegory for post-911 America. We're not all that heroic when we torture and justify preemptive strikes, either.

>If batman and lex shared a common goal, how come batman had to steal from him?
They didn't share a common goal. Bruce wanted to kill Clark. Lex wanted Clark to kill Bruce. The less interaction Lex had with Bruce, the less likely Bruce was to realize who was pushing his buttons and leading him around by the nose. Lex provided him with the illusion of control. This is the point where you might want to consider the parallels at play and take a moment to think about this - if Bruce represents post-911 American society, what does Lex represent?

>every single scene between bruce and alfred is about how batman has changed since MoS
>everyone who talks about batman mentions that he's changed

I'm not sure he could have spelled it out more for you. Bats became a villain.

Or did you really think that this was a story about the Hero Batman taking on the Rogue Superman, instead of the Rogue Batman taking on the Hero Superman?

>drinking alcohol

fuck off, degenerate.

lol go back to drinking your Red Bull, straight edge cuck.

>What was lex's plan to kill doomsday if doomsday succeeded in killing superman?
He didn't. He thought he could control him. Did you miss the whole father/son thing he had going on?

>What would've happened if superman's mom's name wasn't martha?
Bats would have stabbed him in the face.

>How come batman, a character known for being a pacifist, brutally murders dozens of people and uses guns?
Because after watching the ending to MoS his anger drove him pass the line and changed him. He became a villain.

>If batman and lex shared a common goal, how come batman had to steal from him?
They didn't. Not sure how you came up with that idea.

How fucking young are you fag? Red bull is like twice as harmful as alcohol. Seriously did you just get out of school.
You are honestly an idiot.

lol triggered faggot

>good action,

Damn that's amazing.

yeah that was pretty good, are you gonna say "all those armed solders not just shooting him" for the third time when the following scene explicitly shows they were ordered tot take him alive

>uncanon

you know he used to kill people all the time until the Silver Age

but anyway, his whole arc was that he went too far off the rails and Superman's sacrifice brought him back

>getting autistic over a dream sequence

>tfw music i'm playing synchornized with this fight perfectly
damn, that was cathartic

Yeah, and that scene was just a dream. It's the movie everyone wanted to see and it lasted all of 1 minute. Then it was back to the long, drawn out and arduous film, loaded to the brim with excessive shots of Jesse Eisenberg's terrible performance.

His manlet voice wouldn't scare a fly off of a turd.

See: that video where he's yelling at the guy for ruining his scene