So why did she kiss the fembot?

So why did she kiss the fembot?

Why not?

It's her job to clean the semen out

She's a lesbo

Also longtime friends with Katy Perry (look it up)

I wonder if she was the inspiration for a certain song

to give me a big stiff bonner mmm

Didn't she date Andrew Gartield?

you just KNOW

quality control

becauser she has no taste.

fucking premature baby looking hag

Elton John married a woman what's your point

>LITERALLY the closest thing to depicted rape shown in the show at this point

>no wild outcry over this, yet wild outcry over MiB "raping Del when it was clear he only scalped her

wew lad

>when it was clear he only scalped her

He didn't even do that, they never show Dolores with any damage afterwards or even a mention

Shill

I guess she has a thing for generally unattractive women.

Her pussy was moist for ex-commie crackwhores.

The shrinking machine did things to her mind

Because HBO

Prepare for something gay next. HBO keeps it balanced

>it was clear he only scalped her
The fuck you jabbering about
>I want you to fight
You just triggered your precious waifu got a good dicking or something?

It's really annoying that she says fuck in every sentence. You're working, speak like a professional.

>The shrinking machine

We need to compile of list of these, so far we got shrinking machines, living brains in robot bodies, MIB = Will, Ford = William, Bernard = robot, what else

She, the head writer and that danish lady are fucking awful

I might have missed some but I'll give it a try

HIGH TIER
>MiB = Will
>Child host = Ford when he was young

MID TIER
>Ford = Will
>Will scenes are 30 years in the past
>Scalp-mazes are unremoved cut content

SHIT TIER
>xyz is actually a host (omg wat a twist)
>Hosts use human brains
>WW is in space

COMEDY GOLD TIER ONLY ONE ALLOWED
>Shrinking Machines

what's this shrinking machine shit?

Exactly what it sounds like, someone thinks the 3d model of the park is the actual westworld and that the guests are shrunk down and are walking around in it

For edgy dike points, and because the show is hot garbage.

oh, okay. hey that lady's got a nice fat bum

aye..!!

why are there so many leftist nu male cucks on Cred Forums, do you only kiss ugly girls?

Fuck I would be fucking that pussy so fast if I was alone with that sexbot. not like you nerds, would probably discuss kino or some shit LOL.

Leftist good boy points

What else are fembots for?

everyone a robot except for visitors

W... why would anyone think that?

Pretty sure it's a meme but it does really make you think

>lab lady rapes the hookerbot every day
>no one gives a shit

There was already something gay, Ben Barnes had an orgy with two women and a dude.

pretty sure that's a hologram too, and like what if those people walking around drop a pen or something on it? what about dust and dandruff falling on it? where are the clouds?

>black programmer sees her checking out hookerbot and says nothing
So all employees do whatever they want to the bots?

Of course no one gives a shit over a kiss, I'd be eating her clean robot asshole.

Literally the only thing keeping me from eating ass is that it's the part where shit comes out. And ofc the fact that I can't get a gf in the first place.

its just a simulation, why WOULDN'T you kiss the fembot

Why would there be anything amiss about someone who's job is to check the robots checking out a robot? He wasn't even in the room when she kissed it.

She kind of looks like Ellen Page so they had to make her a Lesbian.

>Yeah, they only walked home gently!

Missing Deloroes was scalped and not raped.

As well as MiB is a proto Host that predates host and hence avoid detection.

Why not?

I also thought it at the beginning of the first episode, but it's pretty clear after some scenes that that assumption is false

I only remember one scene where she swore, but she did ao like 10 times. Seemes really out of place.

>You're working, speak like a professional.

I thought you were talking about le angry brit man

I literally have no idea what you guys are talking about

Look at the beginning of the first ep they showed the world and then began to zoom out so far until it show the hologram table.

These people must have seen only this part of the episode, because they think the whole Westworld is on that table, and haven't seen the scene on the balcony, at which point their brain would have told them that they we're false

>Hector is based of Logan
>everyone but Ford is a robot

Also, in case if folks had questions.

see

indiscriminate loss of sides

Does that make westworld /ourplace/?

wtf i love westworlds now

>He didn't even do that, they never show Dolores with any damage afterwards or even a mention

They say she's been repaired/rebuilt more than any other host in the park, so it was implied.

She got scalped, that's all. Sorry to ruin your feminist circlejerk, but the only clear depiction of sexual assault was when lesbo engineer kissed hookerhost because she knew she could with zero consequence

Because she was hot as hell and anyone into girls would if they had half the chance.

Honestly I don't think anyone ever thought that, probably just some dude who posted it for bait / keks and it caught on because I think most of us had an initial "wtf" moment when we first saw it zooming out of the map before realizing seconds later that it was of course just a map.

>feminist circlejerk
wat
user, I don't think you understand of who I was making fun of. pro tip: it wasn't you
It's an Cred Forumsutistic thing

she clearly kissed the robot girl to see how real it would feel and if she would feel anything towards it.

Damn I want to see them go there.

It's a robot, not a person, who gives a shit?

That's because you're a no standards having beta male that will lap up anything handed to you, like the good submissive little bitch you are.

If I'm paying top dollar to be at a resort with fuckbots, then I want HOT fuckbots with big tits, hips, and a nice ass, not some fugly bitches with the body of a 13 year old girl.