>“Check back with me when The Doctor is a she”, he teased. “Or Idris Elba.”

He unironically said this.

Based Joe Sweden!
What's he doing these days?

Whatever the fuck he wants

>Becomes fan of Marvel's Runaways
>Writes time travel story for Runaways
>Abandons comic as soon as he's done

He would never work out well for them anyway.

He is far too selfish, pretentious and narrow minded.

>pretentious
just look at that hat

Directing a musical episode of Supergirl

What's with all that pubic hair on his face?

What's with all those letters in your Anonymous field?

He really is a hack. I enjoyed Buffy but the Avengers movies really would've been a million times better if they were written by someone else. Every single character reads exactly the same with a character quirk attached. We got funny rich guy, funny guy from the 40s, funny guy from space, funny scientist, funny spy girl and funny spy guy. None of their established personalities come through at all.

This site is basically reddit now, so I might as well treat it as such.

>I'm too good to write for the longest running sci-fi series until they change for ME

Maybe next time he's up for a directing spot he can turn in down in favor of a black or woman director.

Is that so he can piss off more feminists by calling the doctor a monster for not being able to have kids?

C U C K
U
C
K

It's amazing how little self-awareness he has about his own writing. Just look at Black Widow in Age of Ultron. Does fucking nothing except get captured like a bitch and is rescued by Banner who doesn't even have to use his Hulk Powers to get her out of there.

People still watch Dr meme?

B-but I'm a hip auteur who's cool with the Twitter crowd! I'm immune to writing characters like that! I-I'm on your side guys!!!

>that everything
Is he the academic definition of nu-male?

No, not really. Maybe some really, REALLY sad women.

why is it ALWAYS Idris Elba? DO these people not know any other blacks?

Don't forget BW getting her tits grabbed when the original Ultron shows up at the tower. I imagine that put some armchair feminists nonexistent bras in a bunch

ive gone off doctor who anyway.
I just find too smug. so yeah Joss would fit right in

Joss Wheadon doesn't really believe in feminism, he's into femdom.

Haha tripfag fucking rekt.

>im-FUCKING-plying the Doctor Who team would ever let him get within 1000 miles of the series

Who isn't exactly a top tier franchise but at least they have SOME standards. Whedon obviously fancies himself as a sort of Neil Gaiman figure that various showrunners would trip over themselves to get to write an episode, but that couldn't be farther from the truth.

This whole interview with him lambasting Who over its lack of diversity (which is preposterous as roughly half the episodes now feature hundreds of black people in medieval England lel) feels like him saying "I-it's not like I w-wanted to write for Doctor Who or anything baka, in fact I hate it because it d-doesn't have enough p-p-people of color and women".

He needs to just fucking quit. That last Avengers flick was garbage.

To be fair he is probably the most famous black actor who is British and not named John Boyega.

Oh my god he ACTUALLY said this!

What a fucking idiot

Why is Idris Elba everyone's meme black actor?

>Whedon is fucking DC
Pottery

He was always a cuck, even when making Buffy, but man he has seemingly gotten worse.

Meme Whedon for next showrunner

literally the thumb in the butt of the world

>Cred Forums and Cred Forums memes aren't even satirical exaggerations, they are by the book desires by nucucks

Because he isn't a washed-up has-been hack Z-lister like Sammy L and Gordon Freeman yet.

Because he's not an angry American eubonics chinp and so he is propped up like "see, look at this one here guys"

Bingo. He's just saying that shit because he was trashed for years about the the lack of minorities in his shows.

The guy is a fucking joke with zero integrity.

Who cares? His kind are largely over. Now we get to watch them slowly whine themselves into obscurity over social media over the next years.

come back to reality

He's bascially the only black person who behaves like a decent human being. Therefore they use him as evidence that black people are better than white people. Because there's a black actor who can behave like a white person.

It's pretty much a given that the next Dr Who will be a negro or a female.

doctor is a black women, gets enslaved when she goes to the past.