What's been happening with Sarah Hyland's career lately, Cred Forums? I don't watch Modern Family...

What's been happening with Sarah Hyland's career lately, Cred Forums? I don't watch Modern Family, has she been in anything else at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vi7rBNNKOYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ those arms

fuck those arms are hairy

is her pusy hairy to?

>not knowing that hairy arms are Cred Forumss fetish

how embarassing for you

>trying to put poeple down on Cred Forums
how embarrassing for you you cant even spell embarrassing right and you keep posting about embarrassment on Cred Forums i saw you before jesus christ your insecure lmao

>spotting the newfags

What a pro

sitting on my face

vagina

Jerking off elderly men for crack money

doesn't she literally have like no liver or some shit and is in hospital 90% of the time when not filming

No, she got a kidney transplant from her dad and she's ok now.

When you get a transplant with that big of an age difference, does the kidney become 'younger' or will it crap out naturally twenty odd years before the rest of the host body its in because of its age?

Is this poster retarded?

Probably, how about you explain it to him then?

how does a kidney "crap out".

That's a lot of hair for a girl.

yea it kind of gets "younger" in the sense that she has better cell regeneration than her dad. lets say she gives the kidney back in 20 years, and puts it back into her dad. then it would be in a better state than if the dad kept it for those 20 years.

after 10 years around 60% of kidney transplants are still functioning, maybe a little bit less in this case

It was always weird in Modern Family when she would hit on/be hit on by adults because I forgot the character was supposed to be 20+. She looks 15

>She looks 15

youtube.com/watch?v=vi7rBNNKOYE

kek

I think it gets regenerated more in an otherwise younger body. But it's not a permanent solution, she'll probably need another in a decade or two.

>furry forearms
Oh lordy.

no
there's more stress on that organ than before, you have to heavily surpress you immune cells or otherwise they would kill the new organs in a week.
but you're right it will probably last 10-20 years.

>you have to heavily surpress you immune cells or otherwise they would kill the new organs in a week.
But isn't this countered by it being from her dad, since it's genetically compatible?