What does he think about the Power Rangers reboot?

>Will he be in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuGpZTKerks
youtube.com/watch?v=YEHbl1gwuZ8
youdubber.com/index.php?video=Q-C4qqsgs8w&video_start=0&audio=7Wt6XlVob_E&audio_start=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off shill

But this guy was a beast, everytime we played Power Rangers I was this guy he was unkillable

((YOU))

his brain is exposed and he has no skin. you'd think he'd be pretty easy to kill

That's the scary part

I think Ol' Edd wishes he married THIS Rita, know what I mean?

He wrecks the white ranger without breaking a sweat
youtube.com/watch?v=IuGpZTKerks

God I fucking hope not. The reboot is shit and I don't want them ruining based Zedd again. Having him put with Rita was the fucking worst, I don't need it again.

>Having him put with Rita was the fucking worst
Pretty sure they destroyed the command center when they started working together

I remember this episode, I used to jack off pretty hard to it

He would have destroyed it anyway, but they put him with her due to parents complaints that he was "too scary" which is fucking retarded, that was the best part about him. After he became more light hearted that was when I stopped watching.

Damn. Zedd's dialogue was pretty meta.

>Rita was the former Green Ranger
>She betrays her team and went evil, killed all the rangers except Zordon
>Zordon manages to stop her but it costs him his body
>Movie ends with sequelbait: they teasing Tommy as the new Green Ranger (he finds Rita's coin) and we find out the old rangers' nemesis was Lord Zedd, who has returned

Hope that clears shit up for you, OP.

Only if Chris Pratt is playing him.

youtube.com/watch?v=YEHbl1gwuZ8

I'd be okay with this.

I think it fits

youdubber.com/index.php?video=Q-C4qqsgs8w&video_start=0&audio=7Wt6XlVob_E&audio_start=0

It's better than "They Played Chess For the Power Coins" or whatever

Why?

Friendly reminder that the original black black ranger was cast as black because the main character needed a black best friend, then got fired because he wanted to get paid as much as the caucasian rangers. He voices several monsters in the later seasons.

Friendly reminder that the original pink ranger fucked the white ranger and then quit the show to pursue a film career, becoming a totally unheard of actress until a brief resurgence at the beginning of this decade before fading back into obscurity. She is still hot.

Friendly reminder that the original blue ranger quit the show and attempted suicide after being called a faggot by the producers. He came out of the closet officially two years ago. He hasn't acted since, but has served as crew on reality shows including The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Friendly reminder that the Asian original yellow ranger got fired because she wanted to get paid as much as the caucasian rangers, then died in a horrific car accident as a bridesmaid on her way back from a bridal shower while hugely drunk and not wearing a seatbelt. The green ranger was the only original ranger who didn't attend,. He claimed years later that it was because he had to attend the funeral of his dead brother. However, that brother died in April, while the yellow ranger died in September.

Friendly reminder that the Native-American original red ranger is a pathological liar who asserts that he's killed grown men in underground fight clubs and threw a tantrum about the white ranger getting his "It's Morphin' Time line", before getting fired because he wanted to get paid as much as the caucasian rangers. He has also worked as a fireman and EMT.

Friendly reminder that the original green ranger returned to Power Ranger for DinoThunder at the age of 31, and continues to cry about the original red ranger every opportunity he gets. He is also a former undefeated MMA fighter.

Oh boy...

Set up for the sequel, along with the Green Ranger.

>Friendly reminder that the original pink ranger fucked the white ranger

Sauce or you're full of crap.

TOP FUCKIN KEK.

>pink ranger

She was also the roommate on Felicity which was huge as shit when it was on.

Do you have a single shred of evidence for any of that?

Not him but most of this stuff is pretty well known. IE you can check the deaths and leabing scenarios, the only stuff I hadn't heard about was the pay gap shit, but stuff like the red ranger fued is common knowledge.

I'm gonna see this stupid movie because they didn't throw Kimberly into an interracial relationship with Black Billy.