MAKE GOTHAM SAFE AGAIN

I GET IT, HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE TRUMP!

He's got better credentials than Trump and is more handsome, not afraid to show his real hairline either.

Honestly I just thought it was a nod to Batman Returns just like how his dad in the show was also his dad in the movie.

Thanks for correcting the record

yeah
but he won

>Honestly I just thought it was a nod to Batman Returns just like how his dad in the show was also his dad in the movie.
It was.
It just happened to be a ridiculously good time to do it because of our own asshat running for president.

There's some nod to this, too.

Does he talk about grabbing pussy?

Seems more sane than trump to be desu.

Penguin is asexual, but completely homo for Jim Gordon.

i would definitely vote luthor

Thanks for correcting the record Cred Forumsmblr

He's smart, and rich enough he's not going to be influenced by external sources.

But he's a fucking madman who believes he is the only one who can defeat Superman and save the world. His running mate was solely picked to piss off Superman.

He was president for almost an entire term, then he put on a fucking armored suit and started attacking people and basically everyone turned over proof of his crimes.

>Jim Gordon
>not E.Nigma
are you even watching the show?

>muh safe space

>liberal
>watches gotham
checks out

Wow apparently this isn't even the second time it's happened.

I haven't finished second season.

I know they're friends now, but he's been homo over Gordon since the first episode.

I'm not even American, that's what's so crazy about this!

Comic history is great.

This webcomic sucks, though.

>implying trump won't win

That was the best part how they were written into a corner where they wrote Lex too effectively and he actually was a good president so they just had him sperg out and start shooting shit up in in his robot suit.

>where they wrote Lex too effectively and he actually was a good president
They really didn't. You might be thinking of the original Civil War, where Marvel wanted everyone to side with Iron Man but everyone sided with Captain America.

Lex Luthor was plotting the doom of Superman from his first step into the White House, Suicide Squad had him doing cover-ups of illegal LexCorp experiments gone wrong, he fell to mind control twice and almost doomed the entire planet.

this sounds fucking retarded why do americans care so much about comics

Iron Man was objectively right though

>Politics in my Comics and Cartoons
Sweet Jesus things are always horrible