Birth.Movies.Death Editor-in-Chief Devin Faraci Steps Down After Sexual Assault Allegations Surface

variety.com/2016/film/news/devin-faraci-birth-movies-death-sexual-assault-1201885262/

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they delete the old one?

Based Jay

>when a numale can't defend himself because defending yourself against sexual assault allegations is sexist

>In a message to friends and readers, Faraci wrote, “This weekend allegations were made about my past behavior. Because I take these types of claims seriously I feel my only honorable course of action is to step down from my position as Editor-in-Chief of Birth.Movies.Death. I will use the coming weeks and months to work on becoming a better person who is, I hope, worthy of the trust and loyalty of my friends and readers.”
>The accusations surfaced on Twitter after Faraci shared his views on video tapes of Donald Trump bragging to “Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush about groping women. The movie blogger tweeted that he was “terrified” of the Republican presidential nominee and labeled his running mate, Mike Pence, an “ideological monster.” Faraci’s condemnation was widely retweeted, but one woman took issue with his statements, tweeting under the handle @spacecrone, “quick question: do you remember grabbing me by the p—y and bragging to our friends about it, telling them to smell your fingers?”
>Other women offered their own stories of Faraci’s inappropriate behavior. He did not deny @spacecrone‘s accusations, tweeting, “I can only believe you and beg forgiveness for having been so vile.”

Think this guy would willingly walk into a prison cell if a woman lied about him raping her?

Wait, isn't that dude the guy who writes a ton of SJW stuff for badass digest?

>mfw i'm a woman
>mfw I'm realizing I can ruin a man's life just by claiming he touched me

You're not allowed to talk about television and film critics on a board for television and film

Will u be my gf

>when being a bootlicker to feminist goes wrong

>“I can only believe you and beg forgiveness for having been so vile.”

Instead of just blocking her or denying it he just accepts it and ruins his life..that's impressive.

Literally who? Do we hate him or something?

>all men would call you a liar except the most permacucked faggots you can find
This works out

>Devin Faraci is Cred Forums jantard

The waifucaust all makes sense now.

>most feminists are hypocrites and shitty people hiding behind feminism or other lofty cause

news at 11

He's an SJW. He was one of the people who bullied James Rolfe and accused him of sexism for not wanting to see the new Ghostbusters

Why do feminists attack their own like this? What's their endgame?

This can't be real.

>implying all those people didn't love him to death and suck his dick during the GG thing

The concept of loyalty to the average Libtard is a foreign one. You faggots are all such scum

He did it in the most moronic and cunty way possible too. Top class prick.

Fuck, does every damn male feminist have shit like this in their past?

Trump is a rich nigga
Devin Is a bitch nigga
Trump b livin in a penthouse and Devon in a ditch nigga
Devin wants to switch , nigga
get in line cuz trump will lynch a nigga

What does your post have to do with Jay?

I bet James is laughing now

what are talking about?
I don't think Jay even knows what GG is..

I've never even seen Jay mention Faraci before. I know Faraci's been open about his hate for Youtubers for a while so I doubt Jay ever cared for him

They're all trash people. So they cling to something they can virtue signal like "feminism" to make themselves seem less like trash, but it always fails them eventually.

Oft times these are the people who will say

>"I used to be SUCH A SCUMMY ASSHOLE before muh Feminism!!"

They're still scummy assholes. That never changed. They still bully. They still take to social media like mewling bratty 5 year olds.

>anti-gay pastors turn out to be gay
>feminist writer turns out to be a misogynist

The irony.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc

What will Stuckmann say about this

Would you smell his fingers, Cred Forums?

well, you can say what you want about Oswalt, he seems to be a good guy, not a creep.

The really outspoken ones do. Guilty conscience and what not. They're overcompensating for a reason.

>it's yet another male feminist turns out to be a predator episode

Still doesn't change the fact that libtards have no real loyalty to each other and will sell each other out if it meant scoring more virtue points. Liberals are scum, so naturally they would court someone like Devin Faraci until moments like this.

>a woman accuses you of rape

What do you do?

>MovieBob just DELETED all his old tweets where he was saying what a nice guy Davin is.

Like pottery